10. Gutierrez-Rodríguez, A.E., Conant-Pablos, S.E., Ortiz-Bayliss, J.C., & Terashima-Marín, H. (2019). Selecting meta-heuristics for solving vehicle routing problems with time windows via meta-learning. Expert Systems with Applications, 118, 470-481.
11. Hasani-Goodarzi, A., & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2012). Capacitated vehicle routing problem for multi-product cross-docking with split deliveries and pickups. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 62, 1360 -1365.
12. Laporte, G. (1992). The Vehicle Routing Problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms. European Journal of Operational Research, 59, 345-358.
13. Laporte, G. (2009). Fifty years of vehicle routing. Transportation Science, 43, 408-416.
14. Liao, C.J., Lin, Y., Shih, S.C. (2010). Vehicle routing with cross-docking in the supply chain. Expert Systems with Applications, 37, 6868-6873.
15. Maranzana, F. (1964). On the location of supply points to minimize transport costs. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 15, 261-270.
16. Moghadam, S.S., Fatemi-Ghomi, S.M.T., Karimi, B. (2014). Vehicle routing scheduling problem with cross-docking and split deliveries. Computers and Chemical Engineering, 69, 98-107.
17. Mokhtarinejad, M., Ahmadi, A., Karimi, B., Rahmati, S.H.A. (2015). A novel learning based approach for a new integrated location-routing and scheduling problem within cross-docking considering direct shipment. Applied Soft Computing, 34, 274-285.
18. Mousavi, S.M., & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2013). A hybrid simulated annealing algorithm for location and routing scheduling problems with cross-docking in the supply chain. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 32, 335-347.
19. Nikolopoulou, A.I., P., Repoussis, P.P., Tarantilis, C.D., & Zachariadis, E.E. (2017). Moving products between location pairs: cross-docking versus direct-shipping. European Journal of Operational Research, 256, 803-819.
20. Prodhon, C., Prins, C. (2014). A survey of recent research on location-routing problems. European Journal of Operational Research, 238, 1-17.
21. Qiu, Y., Wang, L., Xu, X., Fang, X., Pardalos, P.M. (2018). Formulations and branch-and-cut algorithms for multi-product multi-vehicle production routing problems with startup cost. Expert Systems with Applications, 98, 1-10.
22. Rahbari, A., Nasiri, M.M., Werner, F., Musavi, M.M., Jolai, F. (2019). The vehicle routing and scheduling problem with cross-docking for perishable products under uncertainty: Two robust bi-objective models. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 70, 605-625.
23. Sandhya, Katiyar, V. (2015). Relative performance of certain metaheuristics on vehicle routing problem with time windows. International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science, 12, 40-49.
24. Von Boventer, E. (1961). The relationship between transportation costs and location rent in transportation problems. Journal of Regional Science, 3, 27-40.
25. Watson-Gandy, C.D.T., & Dohrn, P.J. (1973). Depot location with van salesmen – A practical approach. Omega, 1, 321-329.
26. Webb, M.H.J. (1968). Cost functions in the location of depots for multi-delivery journeys. Operational Research Society, 19, 311-320.