1. Al-Qahtani, K., Elkamel, A., & Ponnambalam, K. (2008). Robust optimization for petrochemical network design under uncertainty. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 47(11), 3912-3919.
2. Amiri, M., Barzegar, M., & Niknamfar, A.M.(2016). An integrated production– distribution planning via a robust set-based optimization approach in a three-level supply chain. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 23, 9-28. (In Persian)
3. Assis, L.S., Camponogara,E., Menezes,B.C., &Grossmann, I.E. (2019). An MINLP formulation for integrating the operational management of crude oil supply. Computers and Chemical Engineering, 123, 110-125.
4. Attia, A.M., Ghaithan, A.M., & Duffuaa, S.O. (2019). A multi-objective optimization model for tactical planning of upstream oil & gas supply chains. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 128, 216-227.
5. Azadeh, A., Shafiee, F., Yazdanparast, R., Heydari, J., & Mohammadi Fathabad, A. (2017). Evolutionary multi-objective optimization of environmental indicators of integrated crude oil supply chain under uncertainty. Journal of Cleaner Production, 152, 195-311.
6. Barari, S., Agarwal, G., Zhang, W.J., Mahanty, B. & Tiwari, M.K. (2012). A decision framework for the analysis of green supply chain contracts: an evolutionary game approach. Expert Systems with Applications, 39, 2965–2976.
7. Beiranvand, H., Ghazanfari, M., Sahebi, H., & Pishvaee. M.S. (2018). A robust crude oil supply chain design under uncertain demand and market price: A case study. Oil & Gas Science and Technology, 73, 66.
8. Ben-Tal, A., El-Ghaoui, L., & Nemirovski, A. (2009). Robust optimization, Princeton university press.
9. Boschetto, S.N., Felizari, L.C., Yamamoto, L., Magatão, L., Stebel, S. L., Neves-Jr, F., Arruda, L.V.R., Lüders, R., Ribas, P.C., & Bernardo, L.F.G. (2008). An integrated framework for operational scheduling of a real-world pipeline network. Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, 25, 259-264.
10. Brink, J., & Marx, S. (2013). Harvesting of Hartbeespoort Dam micro-algal biomass through sand filtration and solar drying. Fuel, 106, 67-71.
11. Carneiro, M.C., Ribas, G.P., & Hamacher, S. (2010). Risk management in the oil supply chain: a CVaR approach. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 49(7), 3286-3294.
12. Chang, C.T., & Chang, C.C. (2000). A linearization method for mixed 0–1 polynomial programs. Computers & Operations Research, 27(10), 1005-1016.
13. Daryanto, Y., Wee, H.M., &Astanti, R.D. (2019) Three-echelon supply chain model considering carbon emission and item deterioration. Transportation Research Part E:Logistics and Transportation Review, 122, 368–383.
14. Emadabadi, A.A., Teimoury, E. & Pishvaee, M.S. (2019). Design of multi-periodical and multi-product supply chain network with regard to disruption of facilities and communication paths)Case study: subscription plan for publications(.Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 35, 135-163. (In Persian)
15. Farahani, M., & Rahmani, D. (2017). Production and distribution planning in petroleum supply chains regarding the impacts of gas injection and swap. Energy, 141, 991-1003.
16. Feizollahi, S., Soltanpanah, H., Farughi, H., & Rahimzadeh, A. (2019). Development of multi objective multi period closed-loop supply chain network model considering uncertain demand and capacity. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 32, 61-95. (In Persian)
17. Fuselli, D., Angelis, F., Boaro, M., Squartini, S., Wei, Q., Liu, D., & Piazza, F. (2013). Action dependent heuristic dynamic programming for home energy resource scheduling. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 48, 148-160.
18. Ghaithan, A.M., Attia, A., & Duffuaa, S.O. (2017). Multi-objective Optimization Model for a Downstream Oil and Gas Supply Chain. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 52, 689-708.
19. Gupta, V., & Grossmann, I.E. (2012). An efficient multiperiod MINLP model for optimal planning of offshore oil and gas field infrastructure. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 51(19), 6823-6840.
20. Habibi, A., Delshad, M. & Bastami, A. (2009). Investigating the activities of oil engineering in the field of nanotechnology. Nanothechnology, 10(147), 12-15. (In Persian)
21. Hasani, A., Zegordi, S.H., & Nikbakhsh, E. (2012). Robust closed-loop supply chain network design for perishable goods in agile manufacturing under uncertainty. International Journal of Production Research, 50(16), 4649-4669.
22. Herran, A., De la Cruz, J., & De Andres, B. (2010). A mathematical model for planning transportation of multiple petroleum products in a multi-pipeline system. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 34(3), 401-413.
23. Ho, C. (1989). Evaluating the impact of operating environments on MRP system nervousness. International Journal of Production Research, 27, 1115–1135.
24. Lima, C., Relvas, S., & Barbosa-Póvoa, A.P.F.D. (2016). Downstream oil supply chain management: A critical review and future directions. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 92, 78-92.
25. Lima, C., Relvas, S., & Barbosa-Povoa, A. (2017). Stochastic programming approach for the optimal tactical planning of the downstream oil supply chain. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 108, 314-336.
26. Manouchehri, S., Tajdin, A. & Shirazi, B. (2019). Robust integrated optimization for green closed loop supply chain. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 35, 55-85. (In Persian)
27. Mirhosseini, M., Sharifi, F., & Sedaghat, A. (2011). Assessing the wind energy potential locations in province of Semnan in Iran. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15(1), 449-459.
28. Mohammed, F., Selim, S.Z., Hassan, A., & Syed, M.N. (2017). Multi-period planning of closed-loop supply chain with carbon policies under uncertainty. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 51, 146-172.
29. Oliveira, F., Gupta, V., Hamacher, S., & Grossmann, I.E. (2013). A Lagrangean decomposition approach for oil supply chain investment planning under uncertainty with risk considerations. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 50, 184-195.
30. Oliveira, F., Grossmann, I.E., & Hamacher, S. (2014). Accelerating benders stochastic decomposition for the optimization under uncertainty of the petroleum product supply chain. Computers & Operations Research, 49, 47-58.
31. Papi, A., Pishvaee, M.S., Jabbarzadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. (2018). Optimal crude oil supply chain planning and oilfield development under uncertainty: Case study of the National Iranian South Oil Company. Quarterly Energy Economics Review, 58, 27-64. (In Persian)
32. Pishvaee, M.S., Rabbani, M., & Torabi, S.A. (2011). A robust optimization approach to closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertainty. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 35(2), 637–649.
33. Ribas, G.P., Hamacher, S., & Street, A. (2010). Optimization under uncertainty of the integrated oil supply chain using stochastic and robust programming. International Transaction in Operational Research, 17(6), 777–796.
34. Sahebi, H., Nickel, S., & Ashayeri, J. (2014). Environmentally conscious design of upstream crude oil supply chain. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 53(28), 11501-11511.
35. Tarhan, B., Grossmann, I.E., & Goel, V. (2009). Stochastic programming approach for the planning of offshore oil or gas field infrastructure under decision-dependent uncertainty. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 48(6), 3078-3097.
36. Vahdani, B., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Modarres, M., & Baboli, A. (2012). Reliable design of a forward/reverse logistics network under uncertainty: a robust-M/M/c queuing model. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 48(6), 1152-1168.
37. Wang, B., Liang, Y., Zheng, T., Yuan, M., & Zhang, H. (2019). Optimisation of a downstream oil supply chain with new pipeline route planning. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 145, 300-313.
38. Yuan, M., Zhang, H., Wang, B., Huang, L., Fang, K., & Liang, Y. (2020). Downstream oil supply security in China: Policy implications from quantifying the impact of oil import disruption. Energy Policy, 136, 111077.
39. Zhou, X., Zhang, H., Xin, S., Yan, Y., Long, Y., Yuan, M., & Liang, Y. (2020). Future scenario of China’s downstream oil supply chain: Low carbon-oriented optimization for the design of planned multi-product pipelines. Journal of Cleaner Production, 244, 118866.