1. Alavipour, S. R., & Arditi, D. (2019). Time-cost tradeoff analysis with minimized project financing cost. Automation in Construction, 98, 110-121.
2. Amirkabiri, A. (2003). Strategy Management. second edition, Tehran: Negah Danesh publishers (In persian)
3. Amoozadeh Mahriji, Hannan, Mokhtarzadeh, Nima, Radmand, Sara. (2017). Gray Fuzzy Ideal Planning Model to balance project time, cost, risk and quality. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 3(7), 47-80 (In persian)
4. Arditi, D., Khisty, J., Yasamis, F. (1997). Incentive/disincentive provisions in highway contracts. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 123(3), 302–307
5. Baloi, D., Price, A.D.F. (2003). Modelling global risk factors affecting construction cost performance. International Journal of Project Management, 21(4), 261–269
6. Bonyadi Naeini, Ali, Kamfiroozi, Mohamad Hasan. (2014). A Systematic Study of the Role of Human Factors on Project Success with Shapley-Dimethyl Gray Approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 4(2), 27-45 (In persian)
7. Crawford, J. Kent (2006). Optimizing Human Capital with a Strategic Project Office. Florida: Auerbach Publications.
8. Eriksson, P.E., Westerberg, M. (2011). Effects of cooperative procurement procedures on construction project performance: a conceptual framework. International Journal of Project Management, 29 (2), 197–208
9. Feizi, M. (2006). Application of standard pmbok to evaluate project managers performance. Second International Project Management Conference (In persian)
Ghasemi Sa'adat Abadi, A. (2016). Providing a rewarding project efficiency model based on the benefits of engineering machine users. Third International E-Conference on Commercialization, National Development and Engineering Sciences, Tehran (In persian)
Haji Karimi, A., & Rangriz, H. (2001). Human Resources Management. Tehran: Trading Publishing Company (In persian)
Haji Mir Arab, S. M., Bagherpour, M., & Naieni, H. (2012). Designing a final reward calculation and distribution system for projects in organizations with matrix structure. Third Executive Management Conference (In persian)
Harris, F., McCaffer, R., Edum-Fotwe, F. (2006). Modern Construction Management. Six Edition. Oxford: Blackwell
Hekmat shoaar, & Arabzade, G. (2011). Designing and developing a reward system and mechanization in the port and maritime department of Imam Khomeini Port. Didgah Journal, 7(3), 28-42 (In persian)
Hellriegel, don, Slocum, john, woodman, Richard. (1995). Organizational behavior. New York: west publishing company
Jaafari, A., (1996). Twinning time and cost in incentive-based contracts. Journal of Management in Engineering, 12(4), 62–72
Jones, G. R., George, J. M. (1998). The experience and evolution of trust: Implications for cooperation and teamwork. Academy of management review, 23(3), 531-546.
Kandula, S. R. (2006). Performance management: Strategies, interventions, drivers. PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Kwak, Y.H., Smith, B.M. (2009). Managing risks in mega defense acquisition projects: performance, policy, and opportunities. International Journal of Project Management, 27(8), 812–820
Matthews, O., & Howell, G. A. (2005). Integrated project delivery an example of relational contracting. Lean construction journal, 2(1), 46-61.
Mehrabi, Ali, Rahimi, Farajollah, Salehi. Reza. (2017). Providing Performance-Based Multilevel Reward Pattern Using Promotional Method. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 7(3), 81-104 (In persian)
Moghadam, E. K., Sharifi, M., Rafiee, S., & Chang, Y. K. (2020). Time–Cost–Quality Trade-Off in a Broiler Production Project Using Meta-Heuristic Algorithms: A Case Study. Agriculture, 10(1), 2-18
Namazi, M., & Sirani, M. (2005). Experimental Investigation of Important Structures in Determining Contracts, Indicators and Bonus Parameters of Corporate Managers in Iran. Accounting and Accounting Reviews, 36(11), 65-94 (In persian)
Pahlavani, A., & Aslami, M. (2009). Implement a productivity-based reward system in the Bank of Industry and Mine. Sixth International Management Conference (In persian)
Pheng, L.S., Teo, J.A. (2004). Implementing total quality management. Journal of Management in Engineering, 20(1), 815
Rahmanniyay, F., & Yu, A. J. (2019). A multi-objective stochastic programming model for project-oriented human-resource management optimization. International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 14(4), 231-239.
Rison, J. M. (2011). Strategic planning in government. public and non-profit organizations. Translation by Mahdi khademi, Tehran: Ariana ghalam publishers (In persian)
Rose, K. H. (2013). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition. Project management journal, 44(3), e1-e1.
Simons, R. (2013). Seven Strategic Questions. Translation by Masud soltani, Tehran: Ariana ghalam, (In persian)
Stellingwerf, R., & Zandhuis, A. (2013). ISO 21500 Guidance on project management–A Pocket Guide. Van Haren.
Tagizadeh Yazdi, Mohamadreza, Ghafouri, Saeed. (1395) A mathematical model for the problem of cost-time balance - environmental effects and solve it with metaheuristic algorithms of particle density and night cream, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 6(4), 97-121(In persian).
Thomas, W. H., Lam, R. W., Nutt, D. J., & Thase, M. E. (2018). The basics of project evaluation and lessons learned. Productivity Press.
Weiner, Bernard (1987). Human motivation. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates: California
Zhang, Z., Zhang, L., & Li, A. (2019). Investigating the Effects of Reward Interdependence and Nonfinancial Incentives on NPD Collaboration in Diverse Project Teams. Project Management Journal, 50(6), 641–656.