1. Aust, G., &Buscher, U. (2012). Vertical cooperative advertising and pricing decisions in a manufacturer–retailer supply chain: A game-theoretic approach. European Journal of Operational Research, 223(2), 473-482.
2. Bergen, M., & John, G. (1997). Understanding cooperative advertising participation rates in conventional channels. Journal of Marketing Research, 357-369.
3. Chen, T.H., (2011).Coordinating the ordering and advertising policies for a single-period commodity in a two-level supply chain.Comput.Ind. Eng. 61, 1268–1274.
4. Fugate, B., Sahin, F., &Mentzer, J. T. (2006). Supply chain management coordination mechanisms. Journal of Business Logistics, 27(2), 129-161.
5. He, X., Prasad, A., &Sethi, S. P. (2009). Cooperative advertising and pricing in a dynamic stochastic supply chain: feedback Stackelberg strategies. Production and Operations Management, 18(1), 78-94.
6. He, X., Krishnamoorthy, A., Prasad, A., Sethi, S.P.,(2011).Retail competition and cooperative advertising.Oper. Res. Lett. 39, 11–16.
7. Huang, Z., & Li, S. X. (2001). Co-op advertising models in manufacturer–retailer supply chains: A game theory approach. European Journal of Operational Research, 135(3), 527-544.
8. Huang, Z., Li, S. X., & Mahajan, V. (2002).An Analysis of Manufacturer‐Retailer Supply Chain Coordination in Cooperative Advertising*. Decision Sciences,33(3), 469-494.
9. Jørgensen, S., Sigue, S., Zaccour, G. (2001).Stackelberg leadership in a marketingchannel.International Game Theory Review 3 (1), 13–26.
10. Jørgensen, S., &Zaccour, G. (2003a). Channel coordination over time: incentive equilibria and credibility. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 27(5), 801-822.
12. Kunter, M. (2012).Coordination via cost and revenue sharing in manufacturer–retailer channels. European Journal of Operational Research, 216(2), 477-486.
13. Li, S.X., Huang, Z., Zhu, J., & Chau, P. Y. (2002). Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer–retailer supply chains. Omega, 30(5), 347-357.
14. Mokhlesian, M &Zegordi, S, H.(2014).Application ofmultidivisional bi-level programming to coordinate pricing and inventory decisions in a multiproduct competitive supply chain.Int J AdvManufTechnol, 71,1975–1989.
15. Mokhlesian, M. Zegordi, S, H. Nakhai Kamal Abadi, I., Albadvi, A.(2015). Pricing decisions in a two-echelon decentralized supply chain using bi-level programming approach. Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 8(1), 106 – 124.
16. Roy, A. Sana, S, S.& Chaudhuri, K., (2014).Effect of cooperative advertising policy for two layer supply chain.International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 10(2), 48-62.
17. Sana, S, S. (2013). Optimal contract strategies for two stage supply chain. Economic Modelling 30, 253–260.
18. SeyedEsfahani, M. M., Biazaran, M., &Gharakhani, M. (2011).A game theoretic approach to coordinate pricing and vertical co-op advertising in manufacturer–retailer supply chains. European Journal of Operational Research,211(2), 263-273.
19. Somers, T. M., Gupta, Y. P., &Herriott, S. R. (1990). Analysis of cooperative advertising expenditures: A transfer-function modeling approach. Journal of Advertising Research, 30(5), 35-49.
20. Szmerekovsky, J. G., & Zhang, J. (2009).Pricing and two-tier advertising with one manufacturer and one retailer. European Journal of Operational Research,192(3), 904-917.
21. Wang, S. D., Zhou, Y. W., Min, J., &Zhong, Y. G. (2011). Coordination of cooperative advertising models in a one-manufacturer two-retailer supply chain system. Computers & Industrial Engineering,61(4), 1053-1071.
22. Xie, J., &Neyret, A. (2009). Co-op advertising and pricing models in manufacturer–retailer supply chains. Computers & Industrial Engineering,56(4), 1375-1385.
23. Xie, J., & Wei, J. C. (2009). Coordinating advertising and pricing in a manufacturer–retailer channel.European Journal of Operational Research,197(2), 785-791.
24. Yue, J., Austin, J., Wang, M. C., & Huang, Z. (2006).Coordination of cooperative advertising in a two-level supply chain when manufacturer offers discount. European Journal of Operational Research,168(1), 65-85.
25. Zhang, J., Gou, Q., Liang, L., Huang, Z. (2013). Supply chain coordination through cooperative advertising with reference price effect. Omega, 41, 345–353.