1. Adeli, M., Zandieh, M. (2013). Multiobjective simulation-optimization approach for intrgrated sourcing and inventory decisions. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 3(11), 89-110.
2. Aggoune, R. (2004). Minimizing the makespan for the flow shop scheduling problem with availability constraints. European Journal of Operational Research, 153(3), 534–543.
3. Aggoune, R., & Portmann, M.-C. (2006). Flow shop scheduling problem with limited machine availability: A heuristic approach. International Journal of Production Economics, 99(1-2), 4–15.
4. Allaoui, A., & Artiba, A. (2006). Scheduling two-stage hybrid flow shop with availability constraints. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 33(5), 1399–1419.
5. Biskap, D. (1999). Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations. Euroupean journal of operational research, 115(1), 173-178.
6. Biskup, D. (2008). A state-of-the-art review on scheduling with learning effects. European Journal of Operational Research, 188(2), 315-329.
7. Breit, J. (2004). An improved approximation algorithm for two-machine flow shop scheduling with an availability constraint. Information Processing Letters, 90, 273–278.
8. Cheng, T., Kou, W.-H., & Yang, D.-L. (2013). Scheduling with a position-weighted learning effect based on sum-of-logarithm-processing-times and job position. Information Sciences, 221(1), 490-500.
9. Cheng, T., Lai, P., Wu, C., & Lee, W. (2009). Single-machine scheduling with sum-of logarithm-processing-times-based learning considration. Information Sciences, 179(18), 3127–3135.
10. Cheng, T., Wu, C., & Lee, W. (2008). Some scheduling problems with sum-of-processing-times-based and job-position-based learning effects. Information Sciences, 178(11), 2476–2487.
11. Deyi, L., & Yi, D. (2005). Artificial intelligence with uncertainty. Chapman & Hall.
12. Deyi, L., Haijun, M., & Xuemei, S. (1995). Membership clouds and membership cloud generators. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 32(6), 15–20.
13. Eren, T., & Güner, E. (2008). A bicriterion flowshop scheduling with a learning effect. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 32(9), 1719–1733.
14. Ghodratnama, A., Rabbani, M., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., & Baboli, A. (2010). Solving a single-machine scheduling problem with maintenance, job deterioration and learning effect by simulated annealing. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 29(1), 1-9.
15. Janiak, A., & Rudek, R. (2008). Viewpoint on: complexity results for single-machine scheduling with positional learning effects. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 59(10), 1430.
16. Lee, C. (1999). Two-machine flowshop scheduling with availability constraints. European Journal of Operational Research, 114(2), 420–429.
17. Lee, W.-C., & Wu, C.-C. (2004). Minimizing total completion time in a two-machine flowshop with a learning effect. International Journal of Production Economics, 88(1), 85–93.
18. Liao, L., & Tsai, C. (2009). Heuristic algorithms for two-machine flowshop with availability constraints. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 56(1), 306–311.
19. Lv, P., Yuan, L., & Zhang, J. (2009). Cloud theory-based simulated annealing algorithm and application. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 22(4-5), 742–749.
20. Ma, Y., Chu, C., & Zou, C. (2010). A survey of scheduling with deterministic machine availability constraints. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 58(2), 199-211.
21. Rahimi, H., Azar, A., Rezaei Pandari, A. (2015). Designing a multi objective job shop scheduling model and solving it by simulated annealing. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 5(19), 39-64.
22. Vahedi-Nouri, B., Fattahi, P., & Ramezanian, R. (2013b). Minimizing total flow time for the non-permutation flow shop scheduling problem with learning effects and availability constraints. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 32(1), 167-173.
23. Vahedi-Nouri, B., Fattahi, P., Rohaninejad, M., & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2013a). Minimizing the total completion time on a single machine with the learning effect and multiple availability constraints. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37(5), 3126-3137.
24. Vahedi-Nouri, B., Fattahi, P., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., & Ramezanian, R. (2014). A general flow shop scheduling problem with consideration of position-based learning effect and multiple availability constraints. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 73(5-8), 601-611.
25. Wu, C., & Lee, W. (2009). Single-machine and flowshop scheduling with a general learning effect model. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 56(4), 1553-1558.
26. Yang, S.-J. (2010). Single-machine scheduling problems with both start-time dependent learning and position dependent aging effects under deteriorating maintenance consideration. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 217(7), 3321–3329.
27. Zhang, X., Yan, G., Huang, W., & Tang, G. (2012). A note on machine scheduling with sum-of-logarithm-processing-timebased and position-based learning effects. Information Sciences, 187, 298-304.