1. Ahmadi K.,R., Ghasemi, S. (1393). Evaluation of various industries agility in small and medium-sized companies. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective-JIMP,15, 109-129
2. Agarwal, A., Shankar, R., Tiwari, M.K., (2007). Modeling agility of supply chain. Journal of Industrial Marketing Management, 36, 443-457.
3. Anderson D.L, Lee H.L (1999). Synchronized supply chains: the new frontier, In D. Anderson (Ed), Achieving Supply Chain Excellence Through Technology, San Francisco, CA: Montgomery Research.112-121
4. Azar,A., Tizro, A., Baarz, M., Anvari Rostami, A.A. (1389). Modeling agility of supply chain, Interpretive structural modelling. Journal of Modarrese olome ensani,14(4),1-25
5. Bagherzadeh,M., Baloei J., E., Maafimadani,S.R.(1389). Review the status of agility capabilities in governmental organizations (case study of the post office in Mazandaran), Journal of Researcher (Management).7(18), 37-47
6. Bell, Ralph. & Krivich, Michael J. (2001), How to Use Patient Satisfaction Data to Improve Healthcare Quality. Journal For Healthcare Quality, 23(4), 45
8. Bhakoo, Vi., Singh, P., & Sohal, A. (2012).Collaborative management of inventory in Australian hospital supply chains: practices and issues. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 17(2), 217 – 230
9. Burns, L., R. DeGraaf, P. Danzon, J. Kimberly,W. Kissick, and M.Pauly (2002), The Health CareValue Chain: Producers, Purchasers, andProviders, John Wiley, NY, 11-12.
10. Chopra, S., Meindl P., (2006), Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operations, New Jersey, Prentice-Hall, Inc.
11. Christopher M, Towill D.R (2002). An integrated model for the design of agile supply chains. International Journal of physical Distribution and logistics; 31(4).235-246
12. DeGroote, S & Marx, T (2013). The impact of IT on supply chain agility and ﬁrm performance: A empirical investigation. International Journal of Information Management, 33, 909– 916.
13. De Vries, Jan & Robbert Huijsman, (2011) Supply chain management in health services: an overview. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 16(3), 159 – 165.
14. Farsijani,h., Fallahhoseini, A.(1391). Identify and prioritize the factors affecting access to world-class supply chain management and provide appropriate solutions. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective-JIMP, 6, 25-44
15. Fathi, k.(1385). The feasibility of the use of ICT in the curriculum of higher education. Qurterly Journal of Research and Planing in Higher Education, 42, 49-77
16. Gligor, D & Holcomb, M (2012). Understanding the role of logistics capabilities in achieving supply chain agility: a systematic literature review. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 17(4), 438–453.
17. Gunasekaran, A., (1999). Agile manufacturing: A framework for research and development. International Journal Production Economics, 62, 87-105.
18. Hugos, M., (2003), Essentials of Supply Chain Management, New Jersey, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
19. Harrison A, Christopher M, Van Hoek R (1999). Creating the Agile Supply Chain, School of Management Working Paper, Cranfield University, London, Institute of Logistics & Transport.
20. Jafarnejad,A., darvish,m.(1388). Assessing agility in the supply chain (a case study), Journal of Executive Management(JEM). 9(2), 39-62
21. Jayaram J, Vickery S. K, Droge C (1999). An empirical study of timebased competition in the North America automotive supplier industry. I. Journal of Operations and Production Management; 19 (10) . 1010 – 1034
22. Kazazi,A., Sohrabi, R.(1389). Providing components and indicator of supply chain agility National Iranian Oil Company evaluation (study company in the oil-rich south). Transformation Managemet Journal, 2(4), 142-165
24. Kuei, Chu-hua & Christian N. Madu (2008). Supply Chain Quality Management: A Simulation Study. Information and Management Sciences, 19(1), 131-151.
25. Kuei, C. Madu, C.N., Lin, C. (2008) .Implementing supply chain quality management. Total Quality Management Journal, 19(11), 1127–1141.
26. Kumar, A., Motwani, J., (1995). A metodology for assessing time-based competitive advantage of manufactoring firms. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 2, 36-53.
27. Lambert, D.M., & Cooper, M.C. (2000). Issues in supply chain management. Industrial Marketing Management, 29, 65–83.
28. Lee, S.M., Lee, D., & Schniederjans, M.J. (2011).Supply chain innovation and organizational performance in the healthcare industry. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 31(11), 1193 – 1214
29. Li, X; Goldsby, T & Holsapple, C (2009). Supply chain agility: scale development. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 20(3), 408-424.
30. Liu, H; Ke, W; Wei, K & Wei, Z (2013). The impact of IT capabilities on ﬁ rm performance: The mediating roles of absorptive capacity and supply chain agility. Decision Support Systems, 54, 1452–1462.
31. Mentzer J.T, Foggin J.H, golicic S.L (2000). Collaboration: The enablers, Impediments, and benefits, Supply Chain Management Review,ceptember/October, 5 (6), 52-58
32. Ngai, E; Chau, D & Chan, T (2011). Information technology, operational, and management competencies for supply chain agility: Findings from case studies. Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 20, 232–249.
33. Nilipour Tabatabaei,S.A., Khiambashi, B., Karbasian, m., Shariati, M.(1391). Optimize the use of IT in supply chain management and marketing air products using AHP. New Marketing Research Journal, 2(2), 143-164
34. Ojha, Divesh (2008). Impact of strategic agility on competitive capabilities and financial performance. A Dissertation Presented to the Graduate School of Clemson University. Journal of Social Issues & Humanities, Volume 2, Issue 7, July 2014, ISSN 2345-2633
35. Pandey, V & Garg, S (2009). Analysis of interaction among the enablers of agility in supply chain. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 6(1), 99-114.
36. Pheng, T. K., & Hamdani, Y. (2014). Investigation on Service Supply Chain in Private Hospitals. Malaysia Proceedings of International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, 1569-1574.
37. Power D, Sohal A, Rahman S (2001). Critical success factors in agile supply chain management. Intrnational Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics management; 31(4).247-265
38. Rahmanseresht,H.,Afsar, A.(1387). Impact of information sharing on competitive strategy and supply chain performance, Journal of Information Technology Management. 1(1), 37-48
39. Rezaei P. A., Azar,A., Taghavi, A., Mogbel baarz, A.(1393). Developing a model for services supply chain performance evaluation with fuzzy cognitive mapping approach (insurance industry study). Journal of Industrial Management Perspective-JIMP, 16, 75-93
40. Samuel Toba, Mary Tomasini, Y. Helio Yang(2008), Supply Chain Management in Hospital: A CaseStudy. California Journal of Operations Management, 6(1,) 49-55.
41. Shariﬁ, H., Zhang, Z., (1999). A methodology for achieving agility in manufacturing organisations: an introduction. International Journal of Production Economics, 7–22.
42. Sharifi H, Zhang Z (2001). Agile manufacturing in practice: application of a methodology. International Journal of Operations & Production Management; 21(5&6). 772 - 794
43. Sharma, M. K. and R. Bhagwat (2007). An Integrated BSC-AHP Approach for Supply Chain Management Evaluation. Measuring Business Excellence, 11(3), 57-68.
44. Suresh Nallan C., Braunscheidel, Michael J. (2009). The organizational antecedents of a ﬁrm’s supply chain agility for risk. Journal of Operations Management, 27, 119–140
45. Swafford P (2003). Theoretical development and emprical investigation of supply chain agility, Ph.D. thesis, GeorgiaIinstitute of Ttechnology.
46. Swafford P.M, Ghosh S, Murthy N (2008). Achieving supply chain agility through IT integration and flexibility. International Journal of Production Economics; 116.
47. Swafford P.M, Ghosh S, Murthy M (2006). The antesedents of supply chain agility of a firm: scale development and model testing. Journal of Operation Management; 24. 170–188.
48. Swinehart, Kerry D., Allen E. Smith, (2005). Internal supply chain performance measurement: A health care continuous improvement implementation. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 18(7), 533 – 542.
49. Tahery, Fatemeh(1386). Organizational learning, new paradigm in management. Journal of Tadbir,18,188, 1-4
50. Toring L.C, & et.al (2006). Agility index in the supply chain, International Journal of Production Economics; 100(2), 285–299.
51. Upton D.M (1994). The management of manufacturing flexibility, California Management Review; 36 (2),72-89.
52. Van Hoek R.I (2001). Epilogue: moving forward withe agility. International Journal of phisical distribution & Logistics management, 31(4), 290 – 301.
53. Weintraub, A. (2008). The doctor vs. device makers. BusinessWeek, May 19, 56–59.
54. Yap, L. L.& Tan, C. Li (2012). The Effect of Service Supply Chain Management Practices on the Public Healthcare Organizational Performance. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(16), 216-224.
55. Yusef Y.Y, Sarhadi M, Gunasekaran, A., (1999). Agile manufacturing: the drivers, concepts and attributes. International Journal of Production Economics; 62, 33–43.
56. Zanjirchi, S.M., Hataminasab, S. H., Nejatian G. M., Farhangnejad, M.A.(1390). Explaining the agility requirements of libraries based on total quality management approach in public libraries in the city of Yazd. Journal of Research on Information Scienc & Public Libraries, 17, 71-97