1. Agarwal, A., Shankar, R., & Tiwari, M. K. (2007). Modeling agility of supply chain. Industrial marketing management, 36(4), 443-457.
2. Albescu, F., Pugna, I., & Paraschiv, D. (2008). Business intelligence & knowledge management–Technological support for strategic management in the knowledge based economy. Revista Informatica Economică, 4(48), 5-12.
3. Arabi, SM. (2013).Strategic Planning H&book. 7th Edition. Cultural Research Office, Tehran.
4. Azar, A., Khosravani, F., Jalali, R. (2013). Soft Operational Research. Industrial Management Publication, Tehran, (In Persian).
5. Bigliardi, B., Galati, F., & Petroni, A. (2014). How to effectively manage knowledge in the construction industry. Measuring Business Excellence, 18(3), 57-72.
6. Buckley, P. J., & Carter, M. J. (2002). Process & structure in knowledge management practices of British & US multinational enterprises. Journal of International Management, 8(1), 29-48.
7. Cao, M., & Zhang, Q. (2011). Supply chain collaboration: Impact on collaborative advantage & firm performance. Journal of Operations Management, 29(3), 163-180.
8. Chopra, S., & Meindl, P. (2007). Supply chain management. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall publication.
9. David, F. R. (1997), Strategic management, Prentice Hall, UK.
10. Eris, D, E., & Yasar, O. (2007), Supply Chain in the New Economy: an Approach based on Knowledge Management
, Proceedings of European & Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems 2007 (EMCIS2007), June 24-26 2007, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain www.emcis.org.
11. Faisal, M.N., Banwet, D. K., & Shankar, R., (2006), Supply Chain Risk Mitigation: Modeling the Enablers, Business Process Management Journal, 12(4), 535-552.
12. Farsijani, H., Feizi, K., Shafiei Nikabadi, M. (2011) The Impact of Industry’s Competitive Factors On Knowledge Applications for Improving Performance of Supply Chain in Automobile Industry. Journal of Business Management Perspective, 6 (39), 71-99 (In Persion).
13. Firozjayan, AA., Firozjayan, M., Hashemi Petroudi, SH., Gholaamrezazadeh, F. (2013). Applying Techniques of Interpretive Structural Modeling (ISM) in Tourism Studies (A Pathological Approach). Journal of tourism Planning & Development, 2(6), 129-159 (In Persion).
14. Fong, P. S., & Choi, S. K. (2009). The processes of knowledge management in professional services firms in the construction industry: a critical assessment of both theory & practice. Journal of Knowledge management, 13(2), 110-126.
15. Hanafizadeh, P. & Shafiei Nikabadi, M. (2011), Framework for selecting an Appropriate E-Business Model in Managerial Holding Companies, Case Study: Iran Khodro, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 24 (3), 237-267.
16. Hataminasab, H. zanjirchi, M. (2011). Underlying and Process Role of Knowledge Management in Agilizing the Country's Textile Industry, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, (1), 135-151, (In Persian).
17. Huang, J. J., Tzeng, G. H., & Ong, C. S. (2005). Multidimensional data in multidimensional scaling using the analytic network process. Pattern Recognition Letters, 26(6), 755-767.
18. Hult, G. T. M., Ketchen Jr, D. J., & Arrfelt, M., (2007), Strategic Supply Chain Management: Improving Performance through a Culture of Competitiveness & Knowledge Development, Strategic Management Journal, 28, 1035-1052.
19. Jafarnejad, A., Safari, H., Mohseni, M. (2015). Analysis of the relationship between supply chain management paradigms activities & performance measures by Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 5 (18), (In Persian).
20. Jayant, A., & Azhar, M. (2014). Analysis of the barriers for implementing green supply chain management (GSCM) practices: an interpretive structural modeling (ISM) Approach. Procedia Engineering, 97, 2157-2166.
21. Kumar, P., Shankar, R., & Yadav, S. S., (2008), Flexibility in Global Supply Chain: Modeling the enablers, Journal of Modeling in Management, 3(3), pp: 277-297.
22. Li, Y., Liu, Y., & Liu, H. (2011). Co-opetition, distributor's entrepreneurial orientation & manufacturer's knowledge acquisition: Evidence from China. Journal of Operations Management, 29(1), 128-142.
23. Liao, C., Chuang, S. H., & To, P. L. (2011). How knowledge management mediates the relationship between environment and organizational structure. Journal of business research, 64(7), 728-736.
24. Luthra, S., Garg, D., & Haleem, A. (2015). An analysis of interactions among critical success factors to implement green supply chain management towards sustainability: An Indian perspective. Resources Policy, 46, 37-50.
25. Massingham, P. (2014). An evaluation of knowledge management tools: Part 1–managing knowledge resources. Journal of Knowledge Management, 18(6), 1075-1100.
26. Mathiyazhagan, K., Govindan, K., NoorulHaq, A., & Geng, Y. (2013). An ISM approach for the barrier analysis in implementing green supply chain management. Journal of Cleaner Production, 47, 283-297.
27. McAdam, R., & McCreedy, S., (1999), the Process of Knowledge Management within Organizations: a Critical Assessment of both Theory & Practice, Knowledge & Process Management, 6(2), 101-113.
28. Moffett, S., McAdam, R., & Parkinson, S., (2003), an empirical analysis of Knowledge Management applications, Journal of Knowledge Management, 23(3), pp: 6-26.
29. Momeni, M., (2012), Statistical Analysis using SPSS (7th Edition), Tehran: Ketabeno Publication.
30. Muduli, K., Govindan, K., Barve, A., Kannan, D., & Geng, Y. (2013). Role of behavioural factors in green supply chain management implementation in Indian mining industries. Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 76, 50-60.
31. Olfat, L., ShahriariNia, A. (2014). Interpretive Structural Modeling of Effective Factors of Partner Selection in Agile Supply Chain. Production & Operations Management, 5 (2), 109-128, (In Persian).
32. Pandey, V. C., & Garg, S. (2009), Analysis of Interaction among the enablers of Agility in Supply Chain, Journal of Advances in Management Research, 6(1), 99-114.
33. Pearce, J.
& Robinson, R. (2007), Strategic Management
, Mc Graw-Hill, NY.
34. Petrusa-Ortega, E. M., Zaragoza-Saez, P., & Claver-Cortes, E., (2010), Can formalization, complexity, & centralization inﬂuence knowledge performance? Journal of Business Research, 63, 310–320.
35. Pishdar, M., Toloun, M. R. S. H., Zamani, S., & Farzianpour, F. (2014). Development of factors effective in the success of green supply chain management. American Journal of Agricultural & Biological Sciences, 9(1), 33.
36. Porter, M. E. (1998), Competitive strategy: Techniques for analyzing industries & competitors, FREE Press, NY.
37. Preece, M. (2015). Managing Information & Knowledge in Service Industries. Sustaining Competitive Advantage Via Business Intelligence, Knowledge Management, & System Dynamics (Advances in Business Marketing & Purchasing, Volume 22B) Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 22, 3-154.
38. Rajabzadeh, A., Keramatpanah, M., Shahroudi, K., Keramatpanah, A. (2015). Comparative Modeling of Supply Chain Using Interpretive Structural Modeling & DEMATEL. Organizational Resources Management Research, 5 (2), 49-71, (In Persian).
39. Ramezanian, MR., Moradi, M., Soltani., Fatemeh .(2015). Cultural Interactivity Barriers Analysis in Automotive Supply Chain by using Interpretive Structural Modeling (ISM). Journal of Organizational Culture Management, 13 (2), 369-391.
40. Roh, J. J., Hong, P., & Park, Y., (2008), Organizational culture & supply chain strategy: a framework for effective information ﬂows, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 21 (4), 361-376.
41. Rosu, M. S., Dragoi, G., & Guran, M., (2009), A Knowledge Management Scenario to Support Knowledge Applications Development in Small & Medium Enterprises, Advances in Electrical & Computer Engineering, 9(1), 8-15.
42. Sahney, S., Banwet, D. W., & Karunes, S., (2008), An Integrated Framework of Indices for Quality Management in Education: a faculty Perspective, the TQM Journal, 20(5), 502-519.
43. Sangari, M. S., Hosnavi, R., & Zahedi, M. R. (2015). The impact of knowledge management processes on supply chain performance: An empirical study. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 26(3), 603-626.
44. Segars, A. H., & Grove, V., (1993), Re-examining Ease of Use & Usefulness: A confirmatory Factor Analysis, MIS Quarterly, 17 (4), 517-525.
45. Shafiei Nikabadi, M., Feizi, K., Olfat, L., Taghavi Fard, MT. (2012). Multidimensional construct to explain the impact of organizational culture & the culture of the supply chain on transmission, sharing & distribution of knowledge in the automotive industry supply chain with an emphasis on improving supply chain performance. Iranian Research Institute for Information Science & Technology, 28 (1), 103-127 (In Persian).
46. Shojaei, P. (2016). Modeling obstacles to the implementation of knowledge management in the supply chain with an integrated approach of Interpretive Structural Modeling & fuzzy MICMAC. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 6 (21), (In Persian).
47. Singh, M.D., Shankar, R., Narain, R., & Agarwal, A., (2003), An interpretive structural modeling of knowledge management in engineering industries, Journal of Advances in Management Research, 1(1), 28-40.
48. Singh, R.K., Garg, S.K., & Deshmukh, S.G.,(2007), Interpretive of structural modeling of factors for improving competitiveness of SMEs, International Journal of Productivity & Quality Management, 2(4), 423-440.
49. Soni, G., & Kodali, R., (2011), the strategic ﬁt between competitive strategy & supply chain strategy in Indian manufacturing industry: an empirical approach, Measuring Business Excellence, 15 (2), 70-89.
50. Talib. F., (2011), The Barriers To Total Quality Management Implementation Using Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach, Benchmarking: An International Journal, 18(4), 563-587.
51. Thakkar, J., Deshmukh, S. G., Gupta, A. D., & Shankar, R. (2006). Development of a balanced scorecard: an integrated approach of interpretive structural modeling (ISM) & analytic network process (ANP). International Journal of Productivity & Performance Management, 56(1), 25-59.
52. Tseng, M. (2013).Modeling sustainable production indicators with linguistic preferences, Journal of Cleaner Production, 40(0): 46-56
53. Tseng, S-M., (2008), Knowledge management system performance measure index, Expert Systems with Applications, 34, 734–745.
54. Vaccarro, A., Parente, R., & Veloso, M. F., (2010), Knowledge Management Tools, Inter Organizational Relationships, Innovation & Firm Performance, Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 77, 1076–1089.
55. Yadav, D. K., & Barve, A. (2015). Analysis of critical success factors of humanitarian supply chain: An application of Interpretive Structural Modeling. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 12, 213-225.