1. Ates, Aylin, and Umit Bititci (2011). Change Process: A Key Enabler for Building Resilient Smes. International Journal of Production Research, 49(18): 5601-18.
2. Azevedo, SG, VH Machado, AP Barroso, and V Cruz-Machado (2008). Supply Chain Vulnerability: Environment Changes and Dependencies. International journal of logistics and transport, 2(1): 41-55.
3. Berkes, Fikret, Carl Folke, and Johan Colding (2000). Linking Social and Ecological Systems: Management Practices and Social Mechanisms for Building Resilience. Cambridge University Press.
4. Carvalho, Helena, Susana Garrido Azevedo, and Virgilio Cruz-Machado (2012). "Agile and Resilient Approaches to Supply Chain Management: Influence on Performance and Competitiveness. Logistics research, 4, 1-2: 42-69.
5. Chan, Hing Kai, and Felix TS Chan (2010). Comparative Study of Adaptability and Flexibility in Distributed Manufacturing Supply Chains. Decision Support Systems, 48(2): 331-41.
6. Chopra, Sunil, and ManMohan S Sodhi (2004). Managing Risk to Avoid Supply-Chain Breakdown. MIT Sloan management review, 46(1): 53.
7. Clifford Defee, C, and Theodore P Stank (2005). Applying the Strategy-Structure-Performance Paradigm to the Supply Chain Environment. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 16(1): 28-50.
8. Fakoor Sagihe, Amir Mohammad, Laiya Olfat, Kamran Feizi, and Maghsoud Amiri (2014). A Model of Supply Chain Resilience for Competitiveness in Iranian Automotive Companies. Production and Operations Management, 5(1): 143-64.
9. Garavelli, A Claudio (2003). Flexibility Configurations for the Supply Chain Management. International Journal of Production Economics, 85(2): 141-53.
10. Glickman, Theodore S, and Susan C White (2006). Security, Visibility and Resilience: The Keys to Mitigating Supply Chain Vulnerabilities. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 2(2): 107-19.
11. Hanna, Joe B, Joseph B Skipper, and Dianne Hall (2010). Mitigating Supply Chain Disruption: The Importance of Top Management Support to Collaboration and Flexibility." International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management,6(4): 397-414.
12. Hendricks, Kevin B, and Vinod R Singhal (2005). Association between Supply Chain Glitches and Operating Performance. Management science, 51(5): 695-711.
13. Holling, Crawford S (1973). Resilience and Stability of Ecological Systems." Annual review of ecology and systematics, 4(1): 1-23.
14. Jafarnejad, Ahmad, Maryam Mohseni and Ali Abdollahi (2014). Introducing Fuzzy PROMETHEE-AHP Combined Approach to Assess Supply Chain Performance (Case Study: Hotel Industry). Industrial Management Perspective, 4(2): 69-92.
15. Jafarnejad, Ahmad, Hossein Safari and Maryam Mohseni (2015). Analysis Relationships among Practices of Supply Chain Management Paradigms and Performance Measures by Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach (ISM). Industrial Management Perspective, 5(2): 9-31.
16. Jüttner, Uta (2005). Supply Chain Risk Management: Understanding the Business Requirements from a Practitioner Perspective. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 6(1): 120-41.
17. Lummus, Rhonda R, Robert J Vokurka, and Leslie K Duclos (2005). Delphi Study on Supply Chain Flexibility. International Journal of Production Research, 43(13): 2687-708.
18. Pendall, Rolf, Kathryn A Foster, and Margaret Cowell (2010). Resilience and Regions: Building Understanding of the Metaphor. Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, 3(1): 71-84.
19. Pettit, Timothy J, Joseph Fiksel, and Keely L Croxton (2008). Can You Measure Your Supply Chain Resilience. Supply Chain and Logistics Journal, 10(1): 21-22.
20. Pimm, Stuart L. The Complexity and Stability of Ecosystems. Nature 307(5949): 321.
21. Tomlin, Brian. On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks. Management science, 52(5): 639-57.