1. Amindoust, A., Ahmed, S., Saghafinia, A., & Bahreininejad, A. (2012). Sustainable supplier selection: A ranking model based on fuzzy inference system. Applied Soft Computing, 12(6), 1668-1677.
2. An, Y., Lee, S., & Park, Y. (2008). Development of an integrated product‐service roadmap with QFD. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 19(5), 621-638.
3. Browning, T. R. (2016). Design Structure Matrix Extensions and Innovations: A Survey and New Opportunities. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 63(1), 27-52.
4. Browning, T. R., & Eppinger, S. D. (2002). Modeling impacts of process architecture on cost and schedule risk in product development. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 49(4), 428-442.
5. Caetano, M., & Amaral, D. C. (2011). Roadmapping for technology push and partnership: A contribution for open innovation environments. Technovation, 31(7), 320-335.
6. Carlos, R., Amaral, D. C., & Caetano, M. (2018). Framework for continuous agile technology roadmap updating. Innovation & Management Review, 15(3), 321-336.
7. Cho, Y., Yoon, S.-P., & Kim, K.-S. (2016). An industrial technology roadmap for supporting public R&D planning. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 107, 1-12.
8. de Alcantara, D. P., & Martens, M. L. (2019). Technology Roadmapping (TRM): a systematic review of the literature focusing on models. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 138, 127-138.
9. Daim, T. U., & Oliver, T. (2008). Implementing technology roadmap process in the energy services sector: A case study of a government agency. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 75(5), 687-720.
10. Danilovic, M., & Browning, T. R. (2007). Managing complex product development projects with design structure matrices and domain mapping matrices. International Journal of Project Management, 25(3), 300-314.
11. Danilovic, M., & Sandkull, B. (2005). The use of dependence structure matrix and domain mapping matrix in managing uncertainty in multiple project situations. International Journal of Project Management, 23(3), 193-203.
12. Danilovic, M., & Sigemyr, T. (2003, October). DSM approach in early product development phases. In Proceedings of the 5th International Design Structure Matrix (DSM) Workshop, Oct (pp. 22-23).
13. Dunn, T. P., & Sussman, J. M. (2006). Design Structure Matrices to Improve Decentralized Urban Transportation Systems. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 1978(1), 193-200.
14. Garcia, M. L., & Bray, O. H. (1997). Fundamentals of technology roadmapping. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.2172/471364
15. Geum, Y., Jeon, J., & Seol, H. (2013). Identifying technological opportunities using the novelty detection technique: a case of laser technology in semiconductor manufacturing. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 25(1), 1-22.
16. Geum, Y., Lee, S., & Park, Y. (2014). Combining technology roadmap and system dynamics simulation to support scenario-planning: A case of car-sharing service. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 71, 37-49.
17. Geum, Y., Lee, S., Kang, D., & Park, Y. (2011). Technology roadmapping for technology-based product–service integration: A case study. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 28(3), 128-146.
18. Geum, Y., Lee, S., Kang, D., & Park, Y. (2011). The customisation framework for roadmapping product-service integration. Service Business, 5(3), 213-236.
19. Greitemann, J., Hehl, M., Wagner, D., & Reinhart, G. (2016). Scenario and roadmap-based approach for the analysis of prospective production technology needs. Production Engineering, 10(3), 337-343.
20. Groenveld, P. (1997). Roadmapping Integrates Business and Technology. Research-Technology Management, 40(5), 48-55.
21. Herrera-Viedma, E., & Peis, E. (2003). Evaluating the informative quality of documents in SGML format from judgements by means of fuzzy linguistic techniques based on computing with words. Information Processing & Management, 39(2), 233-249.
22. Jeon, J., Lee, H., & Park, Y. (2011). Implementing technology roadmapping with supplier selection for semiconductor manufacturing companies. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 23(8), 899-918.
23. Jeong, Y., & Yoon, B. (2015). Development of patent roadmap based on technology roadmap by analyzing patterns of patent development. Technovation, 39-40, 37-52.
24. Jin, G., Jeong, Y., & Yoon, B. (2015). Technology-driven roadmaps for identifying new product/market opportunities: Use of text mining and quality function deployment. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 29(1), 126-138.
25. Kim, J., Park, Y., & Lee, Y. (2016). A visual scanning of potential disruptive signals for technology roadmapping: investigating keyword cluster, intensity, and relationship in futuristic data [Article]. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 28(10), 1225-1246.
26. Kusiak, A., & Wang, J. (1993). Decomposition of the Design Process. Journal of Mechanical Design, 115(4), 687-695.
27. Lee, H., & Geum, Y. (2017). Development of the scenario-based technology roadmap considering layer heterogeneity: An approach using CIA and AHP. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 117, 12-24.
28. Lee, C., Song, B., & Park, Y. (2015). An instrument for scenario-based technology roadmapping: How to assess the impacts of future changes on organisational plans. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 90, 285-301.
29. Lee, J. H., Phaal, R., & Lee, S.-H. (2013). An integrated service-device-technology roadmap for smart city development. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 80(2), 286-306.
30. Lee, S., Yoon, B., Lee, C., & Park, J. (2009). Business planning based on technological capabilities: Patent analysis for technology-driven roadmapping. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 76(6), 769-786.
31. Lee, S., & Park, Y. (2005). Customization of technology roadmaps according to roadmapping purposes: Overall process and detailed modules. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 72(5), 567-583.
32. Lindemann, U., & Maurer, M. (2007). Facing Multi-Domain Complexity in Product Development The Future of Product Development (pp. 351-361): Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
33. Lindemann, U., Maurer, M., & Braun, T. (2009). Methods for managing complex data in product design Structural Complexity Management (pp. 43-60): Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
34. Lindemann, U., Maurer, M., & Braun, T. (2009).Product design application Structural Complexity Management (pp. 143-154): Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
35. Martin, H., & Daim, T. U. (2012). Technology roadmap development process (TRDP) for the service sector: A conceptual framework. Technology in Society, 34(1), 94-105.
36. Moghbel Baarz, A., Azar, A., Taghavi, A., & Nahavandi, B. (2013). Representing a Methodology for Refinement of Strategic Objectives in Strategy Map Establishment: Combining Quality Function Deployment and Fuzzy Screening. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 3(Issue 3), 9-38. (In Persian)
37. Narimani Ghutlar, E., Fegh-hi Farahmand, N., pilevar, N., Rahmani, K., Motadel, M. (2021). Design of fuzzy inference system for green supply chain evaluation of export manufacturing companies. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, (In Persian)
38. Oliveira Valério, K. G. d., Sanches da Silva, C. E., & Neves, S. M. (2021). Overview on the technology roadmapping (TRM) literature: gaps and perspectives. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 33(1), 58-69.
39. Okhravi, A., & Shakibamanesh, A. (2019). Provide the model of technology roadmapping for an advanced system. Journal of Technology Development Management, 7(1), 91-118. (In Persian)
40. Park, H., Phaal, R., Ho, J.-Y., & O'Sullivan, E. (2020). Twenty years of technology and strategic roadmapping research: A school of thought perspective. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 154, 119965.
41. Phaal, R., & Muller, G. (2009). An architectural framework for roadmapping: Towards visual strategy. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 76(1), 39-49.
42. Phaal, R., Farrukh, C. J. P., & Probert, D. R. (2004). Technology roadmapping—A planning framework for evolution and revolution. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 71(1-2), 5-26.
43. Phaal, R., Farrukh, C., & Probert, D. R. (2013). Technology Management and Roadmapping at the Firm Level Technology Roadmapping for Strategy and Innovation (pp. 13-29): Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
44. Phaal, R., O'Sullivan, E., Routley, M., Ford, S., & Probert, D. (2011). A framework for mapping industrial emergence. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 78(2), 217-230.
45. Rezaei, E., Paydar, M., & Safaei, A. (2020). Implementation of Accelerating Benders Decomposition Algorithm for Supply Chain Considering New Product Development and Customer Relationship Management. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 10(Issue 1), 41-63 (In Persian)
46. Saritas, O., & Aylen, J. (2010). Using scenarios for roadmapping: The case of clean production. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 77(7), 1061-1075.
47. Schafer, T., & Mezini, M. (2005). Towards More Flexibility in Software Visualization Tools. Paper presented at the 3rd IEEE International Workshop on Visualizing Software for Understanding and Analysis.
48. Shi, Q., & Blomquist, T. (2012). A new approach for project scheduling using fuzzy dependency structure matrix. International Journal of Project Management, 30(4), 503-510.
49. Son, H., Kwon, Y., Park, S. C., & Lee, S. (2017). Using a design structure matrix to support technology roadmapping for product–service systems. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 30(3), 337-350.
50. Son, W., & Lee, S. (2018). Integrating fuzzy-set theory into technology roadmap development to support decision-making. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 31(4), 447-461.
51. Steward, D. V. (1965). Partitioning and Tearing Systems of Equations. Journal of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics Series B Numerical Analysis, 2(2), 345-365.
52. Suh, J. H., & Park, S. C. (2009). Service-oriented Technology Roadmap (SoTRM) using patent map for R&D strategy of service industry. Expert Systems with Applications, 36(3), 6754-6772.
53. Tseng, C. C., Torng, C. C., & Lin, S. C. (2010). Prioritization of product design tasks using QFD, TRIZ and DSM. Paper presented at the 2010 IEEE 17Th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management.
54. Warfield, J. N. (1973). Binary Matrices in System Modeling. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, SMC-3(5), 441-449.
55. Willyard, C. H., & McClees, C. W. (1987). Motorola's Technology Roadmap Process. Research Management, 30(5), 13-19.
56. Winkowski, C. (2020). Technology development roadmaps: a bibliometric analysis of scientific literature.
57. Yoon, B., & Phaal, R. (2013). Structuring technological information for technology roadmapping: data mining approach. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 25(9), 1119-1137.
58. Zadeh, L. A. (1965). Fuzzy sets. Information and Control, 8(3), 338-353.