1. Alwi, S. & Hampson, K. D. (2003). Identifying the important causes of delays in bulding construction projects. 9th East Asia-Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction, Bali, Indonesia.
2. Amiri, M., Darsetani, A. & Mahbub Ghodsi, M. (2017). Multi-criteria Decision Making. Keyhan Press, Tehran. (In Persian)
3. Aziz, R. F. & Abdel-Hakam, A. A. (2016). Exploring delay causes of road construction projects in Egypt. Alexandria Engineering Journal, 55(2), 1515-1539.
4. Azzopardi, E. & Nash, R. (2013). A critical evaluation of Importance–Performance Analysis. Tourism Management, 35, 222-233.
5. Behmanesh, R., Zaree Mehrjoie, Y. & Olia, M. S. (2010). Prioritizing human capital improvement processes in Isfahan Oil Refinery Company based on RCF with approach IPA. Jornal of Production and Operations Management,3(4), 39-63. (In Persian)
6. Büyüközkan, G. & Karabulut, Y. (2017). Energy project performance evaluation with sustainability perspective. Energy, 119, 549-560.
7. Coccia, M. (2018). The Fishbone diagram to identify, systematize and analyze the sources of general purpose Technologies. Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, 4(4), 291-303.
8. Das, S. & Chakraborty, S. (2011). Selection of non-traditional machining processes using analytic network process. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 30(1), 41-53.
9. Deng, W. J. & Pei, W. (2009). Fuzzy neural based importance-performance analysis for determining critical service attributes. Expert Systems with Applications, 36(2), 3774-3784.
10. Dobrovič, J., Kmeco, Ľ., Gallo, P. & Gallo jr, P. (2019). Implications of the Model EFQM as a Strategic Management Tool in Practice: A Case of Slovak Tourism Sector. Journal of Tourism and Services,10(18), 47-62.
11. Doloi, H., Sawhney, A., Iyer, K. C. & Rentala, S. (2012). Analysing factors affecting delays in Indian construction projects. International journal of project management, 30(4), 479-489.
12. Dubey, M. & Lakhanpal, P. (2019). EFQM model for overall excellence of Indian thermal power generating sector. The TQM Journal, 31(3), 319-339.
13. Ertay, T., Ruan, D. & Tuzkaya, U. R. (2006). Integrating data envelopment analysis and analytic hierarchy for the facility layout design in manufacturing systems. Information Sciences, 176 (3), 237-262.
14. European Organization for Quality Management EFQM. (2014). excellence model of EFQM2013. Translated by Adresi, A & Taraski, M. Nashre Novin Press, Teharn. (In Persian)
15. Farmanbar, M., Dashti Nasrabadi, H. & Enayati, F. (2013). Analysis and selection of the best solution to improving the Haraz-based Road construction project by QFD approach. National conference of applied Civil engineering and new achievements. (In Persian)
16. Farsijani, H. & Dehghan, E. (2016). Performance evaluation to achieve the world-class product according to VU method. Journal of industrial management perspective, 6(2), 45-65. (In Persian).
17. Heydariyeh, S. & Kheirandish, A. (2016). Identifying and prioritizing the causes of delay in development projects by FAHP method. 4th International management conference, Economics and Accounting, Tabriz University. (In Persian)
18. Higgins, J. (2014). Problem Creative Solving Technique. Translated by Ahmad Pourdaryani, M, Amirkabir press.
19. Hosseinzadeh, M,. Mehregan,. M. R. & Ghomi, M. (2019). Identifying and analyzing supply chain risks of Saipa Automobile Company using the Coso Model and Social Network Analysis (SNA). Journal of Production and Operations Management, 10(1), 111- 132. (In Persian)
20. Hussain, M., Awasthi, A. & Tiwari, M. K. (2016). Interpretive structural modeling-analytic network process integrated framework for evaluating sustainable supply chain management alternatives. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 40(5-6), 3671-3687.
21. Kannan, G., Pokharel, S. & Kumar, P. S. (2009). A hybrid approach using ISM and fuzzy TOPSIS for the selection of reverse logistics provider. Resources, conservation and recycling, 54(1), 28-36.
22. Karbasian, M., Khaboshani, A., Javanmardi., M. & Zanjirchi, M. (2011). The application of ISM model for rating agile suppliers selection indicators and supplier ranking using fuzzy TOPSIS-AHP method. Journal of Production and Operations Management, 2(2), 107-133. (In Persian)
23. Mandal, A. & Deshmukh, S. G. (1994). Vendor selection using interpretive structural modelling (ISM). International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 14(6), 52-59.
24. Marzouk, M. M. & El-Rasas, T. I. (2014). Analyzing delay causes in Egyptian construction projects. Journal of advanced research, 5(1), 49-55.
25. MirFakhredini, H., Mirghafouri, H. & Sayadi, H. (2011). Prioritizing improvement projects in EFQM model using balanced scorecard approach (case study: Yazd regional electricity company). Journal of industrial management perspective, 2(2), 91-106. (In Persian).
26. Moghimi, A. (2014). Multi-criteria Decision Making. Katibeh Gol Press, Tehran. (In Persian)
27. Nosrati, S. (2012). Identifying the causes of delay in Projects of Power Distribution Company of Tehran by Knowledge Management Approach and Prioritizing them by MCDM Method. Sird conference, Tehran. (In Persian)
28. Ravand, M. & Abhari, M. (2011). Investigation of causes of delay in Oil and Gas industrial projects of National Iranian South Oil Company. Journal of industrial management of faculty of humanities, 6(17), 43-57
29. Rohmah, W. G., Mustaniroh, S. A., Deoranto, P. & Nharawasthu, D. A. (2018). An Interpretive Structural Modelling (ISM) Approach for Institutional Analysis of Gadung Yam (Dioscorea Hispida Dennst) Chips Supply Chain in SMEs Tulungagung, East Java, Indonesia, ICMEBSS 2018, 158.
30. Shafiei,N. M., Naderi, R. & Tajik, H. (2016). Extra-Organizational Factors Influencing Knowledge Management in Supply Chain: A Combinational Approach of Factor Analysis and Interpretive Structural Modeling. Journal of industrial management perspective, 6(23), 131-157. (In Persian).
31. Song, X., Shen, L., Wu, Y., Liao, S. & Zhang, X. (2016). Interpretive Structural Modeling based factor analysis on the implementation of Emission Trading System in the Chinese building sector. Journal of Cleaner Production, 127, 214-227.
32. Zebardast, E. (2010). The application of Analytic Network Process (ANP) in Urban and regional planning. Jornah of Honarhai ziba, 2(41), 79-90. (In Persian)