1. Albaum, G., & Wiley, J. (2010). Consumer perceptions of extended warranties and service providers. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 27(6), 516-523.
2. Ambad, P. M., & Kulkarni, M. S. (2015). A warranty based bilateral multi-issue negotiation approach. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 22(7), 1247-1280.
3. Bloomberg, b. (2004). The Warranty Windfall, Bloomberg Businessweek. Available from: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles /2004-12-19/the-warranty-windfall
4. Bouguerra, S., Chelbi, A., & Rezg, N. (2012). A decision model for adopting an extended warranty under different maintenance policies. International Journal of Production Economics, 135(2), 840-849.
5. Chark, R., & Muthukrishnan, A. V. (2013). The effect of physical possession on preference for product warranty. International journal of research in marketing, 30(4), 424-425.
6. Chien, Y. H., & Zhang, Z. G. (2015). Analysis of a hybrid warranty policy for discrete-time operating products. IIE Transactions, 47(5), 442-459.
7. Cole, D., Kazaz, B., & Webster, S. (2016). Final purchase and trade-in decisions in response to a component phase-out announcement: a deterministic analysis. International Journal of Production Research, 54(5), 1257-1272.
8. Esmaeili, M., Gamchi, N. S., & Asgharizadeh, E. (2014). Three-level warranty service contract among manufacturer, agent and customer: A game-theoretical approach. European Journal of Operational Research, 239(1), 177-186.
9. Fang, X., Gammoh, B. S., & Voss, K. E. (2013). Building brands through brand alliances: combining warranty information with a brand ally. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 22(2), 153-160.
10. Gallego, G., Wang, R., Ward, J., Hu, M., & Beltran, J. L. (2014). Flexible‐Duration Extended Warranties with Dynamic Reliability Learning. Production and Operations Management, 23(4), 645-659.
11. González, A. G. (2015). Service Quality and Repurchase Behaviour in the Spanish Automotive After Sales Business. Journal of Relationship Marketing, 14(3), 239-267.
12. Grothmann R. (2002). Multi-Agent Market Modeling based on Neural Networks. Ph.D. thesis, Faculty of Economics, University of Bremen, Germany.
13. Huang, Y. S., Huang, C. D., & Ho, J. W. (2017). A customized two-dimensional extended warranty with preventive maintenance. European Journal of Operational Research, 257(3), 971-978.
14. Jack, N., & Murthy, D. N. P. (2007). A flexible extended warranty and related optimal strategies. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 58(12), 1612-1620.
15. Lei, Y., Liu, Q., & Shum, S. (2017). Warranty pricing with consumer learning. European Journal of Operational Research, 263(2), 596-610.
16. Liao, B. F., Li, B. Y., & Cheng, J. S. (2015). A warranty model for remanufactured products. Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering, 32(8), 551-558.
17. Macal, C. M., & North, M. J. (2008). Agent-based modeling and simulation: ABMS examples. In Proceedings of the 40th Conference on Winter Simulation. 101-112.
18. Mohaghar, A., Hashemi Petrodi, H., Talaei, H. (2016). The dynamic modeling in supply change of new product based on dynamic systems. Journal of Industrial management prospective, 9-36 (In Persian).
19. Moslehshirazi, A., Namazi., M, Mohammadi, A., Rajabi, A. (2014). Behavioral perspective the new approach in modeling of organizations’ decisions, Journal of Industrial management perspective, 9-33(In persian).
20. Moslehshirazi, A., Namazi., M, Mohammadi, A., Rajabi,A. (2013). Visioning and modeling of benchmarking of management decision making in industry, Journal of Industrial management perspective, 9-33(In Persian).
21. Murthy, D.N.P. & Blischke, W.R. (2006). Warranty Management and Product Manufacture. Springer Series in Reliability Engineering. Springer-Verlag London Limited.
22. Padmanabhan, V., & Rao, R. C. (1993). Warranty policy and extended service contracts: Theory and an application to automobiles. Marketing Science, 12(3), 230-247.
23. Rahman, A & Chattopadhyay, G. (2010). Determination of Risks to Manufacturer and Buyers for Lifetime Warranty Policies by Considering Uncertainties of Lifetime. Proceedings of the 23rd International Congress on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Engineering Management Sunrise Publishing Limited, Shiga, Japan, pp. 879-886.
24. Tong, P., Liu, Z., Men, F., & Cao, L. (2014). Designing and pricing of two-dimensional extended warranty contracts based on usage rate. International Journal of Production Research, 52(21), 6362-6380.
25. Viardot, E. (2010). Exploiting-the-full-potential-of-after-sales-market. Available from: http://pragmaticmarketing.com/resources/exploiting -the-full-potential-of-after-sales-market
26. Warranty week (2014). Eleventh Annual Product Warranty Report. Available from: http://www.warrantyweek.com/archive/ww20140327.html
27. Wu, S., & Longhurst, P. (2011). Optimising age-replacement and extended non-renewing warranty policies in lifecycle costing. International Journal of Production Economics, 130.