1. Achterbergh, J., Beeres, R., Vriens D. (2003). Does the balanced scorecard support organizational viability?. Kybernetes, 32, 1387-1404.
2. Ahadinia, N. (1384). The Guidelines for improving productivity, Tadbir, 16(157).
3. Akkermans, H., Oorschot, K. (2000). Developing a balanced scorecard with system dynamics. European Journal of Operational Research, 59(1), 42-63.
4. Alvani, M., Ahmadi, P. (1380). Designing a comprehensive model for managing the influential factors on human resource productivity, Modares, 5(1).
5. Araste, A. (1386). Reload productivity, Tadbir, 18(182).
6. Chen, C.T. (2000). Extensions of the TOPSIS for group decision-making under fuzzy environment, Fuzzy sets and systems, 114, 1-9.
7. Cheng, C.H., Yang, K.L., & Hwang,C.L. (1999). Evaluating attack helicopters by AHP Based on linguistic variable weight. European Journal of Operational Research, 116, 423-435.
8. Creelman, J., Makhijani, N. (2008). How leading organizations successfully implement corporate strategy with the balanced scorecard, The OTI Thought Leadership Series, 1, 1-16.
9. Hoseini, M. (1391). Measuring the changes of productivity based on the Data Envelopment Analysis and Malmquist index in the Power Generation Management Companies, Journal of industrial management perspective, 6, 129-150.
11. Kaplan, R., & Norton, D.P. (1993).Putting the balanced scorecard to work, Harvard Business Review.
12. Kaplan R. and Norton, D.P. (1996). Using the Balanced Scorecard as a strategic management system. Harvard Business Review.
13. Kaplan, R. and Norton, D.(1390). The Strategy map: Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes. Tehran, Ghalam publication.
14. Kaplan, R. and Norton, D. (1387). The Strategy-Focused Organization: How Balanced Scorecard Companies Thrive in the New Business Environment, Tehran, industrial management organization publication.
15. Lee, A.,Chen, W., Chang, C. (2008). A fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for evaluating performance of IT department in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan. Expert system with applications, 34, 96-107.
16. Linard, K. and Yoon, J. (2000). The dynamics of organizational performance development of a dynamic balanced scorecard. The First International Conference of System Thinking in Management, 359-364.
18. Mirfakhradini, H., Mirghafoori, H., Saiadi Tooranloo, H. (1390). Prioritization of improvement projects in EFQM model based on BSC, Journal of industrial management perspective, 2, 91-106.
19. Nissen, V. (2006). Modeling corporate strategy with the fuzzy balanced scorecard, In: Hüllermeier, E., Kruse R., Nürnberger A., Strackeljan J., (eds.): Proceedings Symposium on Fuzzy Systems in Computer Science FSCS 2006, Magdeburg, 121-138.
20. Niven, R. (2006). Balanced scorecard step-by-step: Maximizing performance and maintaining results, 2 Edition, John Wiley & sons. 2006.
21. Pourmoaied, R., ghoreishi, M. (1387). The application of value engineering in the objective based costing system, 3th international conference on value engineering, Tehran University.
22. Ritter, M. (2003). The use of balanced scorecard in the strategic management of corporate communication. International journal of corporate communications, 8(1), 44-59.
23. Rajesh, R., Pugazhendhi, S., Ganesh, K., Ducq,S., and Lenny Koh, C. (2012). Generic balanced scorecard framework for third party logistics service provider
. International Journal of Production Economics
, 140(1), 269-282.
24. Sadeghi, A.(1385). Studying the indexes of productivity, intangible capitals of organizations, Tadbir, 17(171).
25. Soltani, I.(1382). The cycle of the management of the productivity improvement in Manufacturing Organization, Tadbir, 14 (135).
26. Taghavipoorian Azar, E.(1387). Studying the indicators of measuring productivity and selecting efficient indicator for measuring the productivity of a Hospital based on the prioritization and knowledge management techniques. Unpublished Dissertation in Yazd University
27. Tabari, M., Araste, F. (1387). Performance appraisal based on BSC, management Quarterly, 5(12).
28. Taheri, S. (1386). Productivity and its analysis in organizations: Management of inclusive productivity, 13th edition, Hastan Publication.
29. Tjader, Y., May, Jerrold H., Shang, J., Vargas, G., and Gao, N. (2013). Firm-level outsourcing decision making: A balanced scorecard-based analytic network process model
, International Journal of Production Economics
, Available online 18 April 2013.
30. Walker, B., and Dunn, M. (2006). Improving Hospital Performance and Productivity with the Balanced Scorecard. AHCMJ, 2, 85-110.