1. Akhundi, Alireza-Farkhani, Ali and Khakzar Bafroui, Morteza. (1387). Warehouse design (freight deployment, equipment and transportation). Journal of Academic Jihad, Tehran, pp. 213-240.
2. Hassan Nayebi, Erfan, Akhavan Masouleh, Sepehr and Sharifi, Mohammad Reza. (1387). Application of Analytical Hierarchy Process Method to Select Appropriate Warehouse Layout Model: Sixth International Conference on Industrial Engineering.
3. Daneshvar Kakhaki, Mohammad-Nasiri Kharami, Mohammad Mehdi-Mozaffari, Dariush and Najati, Vahid. (1385). An Appropriate Model of Layout of Items in a Kanban Warehouse, Case Study of Iran Khodro Company: Second Logistics and Supply Chain Conference.
4. Rafi'zadeh, Abolfazl. (1379). Application of item layout problem in Saipa container-case. (Master of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering). Tarbiat Modarres University, pp. 2-5.
5. Shahrouz, Mohammad Ali. (1381). Study and study of existing warehouse system of Isfahan Electricity Distribution Company. (Masters Thesis). Institute for Management Research and Training, pp. 7-11.
6. Nobakht, Shahnaz and Rezai, drunk. (1384). Warehousing. Publisher: Diabagaran Art and Cultural Institute of Tehran, pp. 44-48.
7. Amirhosseini, M., Sharp, G.P. (1996). Simultaneous analysis of products and orders in storage assignment. Manufacturing Engineering Division, No. 4, pp. 803–811.
8. Farahani, R. Z., Steadieseifi, M., Asgari, N. (2010). Multiple criteria facility location problems: A survey. Journal of Applied Mathematical Modeling, No. 34, pp. 1689-1709.
9. Frazelle, E.H. (1990). Stock location assignment and order picking productivity. (Ph.D. Dissertation). Georgia institute of technology.
10. Garfinkel, Maurice. (2005). Minimizing Multi-zone Orders in the Correlated Storage Assignment Problem. (A Dissertation for the PhD degree). School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology.
11. Heragu, sunderesh S, Huang, Jason C.S., Mantel, Ronald J and Schuur, Peter C. (2004). An Efficient Model for Allocating Products and Designing a Warehouse: College-industry council on material handling education, colloquium.
12. Hua, W. (2001). Cluster based storage policies in kitting area. (Ph.D. Dissertation). Georgia institute of technology.
13. Jane, Chin-Chia and Laih, Yih-Wenn. (2005). A clustering algorithm for item assignment in a synchronized zone order picking system. European Journal of Operational Research, No. 166, pp. 489–496.
14. Jinxiang Gu, Marc Goetschalckx, Leon F. McGinnis. (2007). Research on warehouse operation: A comprehensive review. European Journal of Operational Research, No. 177, pp. 1–21.
15. Juraitis, Mykolas. Stonys, Thomas. Strinskas, Arunas. Jankauskas, Darius and Rubliauskas, Dalius. (2006). a randomized heuristic for the container loading problem: further investigation. Information Technology and Control, Vol. 35, No: 1.
16. Kim, S. Byung. (2009). Dynamic Slotting and Cartonization Problem in Zone-Based Carton Picking Systems. (A Dissertation for the PhD degree). Auburn University.
17. Tarık Kucukdeniz, Alp Baray, Kubilay Ecerkale, S_akir Esnaf. (2012). “Integrated use of fuzzy c-means and convex programming for capacitated multi-facility location problem. Expert Systems with Applications, 39, 4306–4314.
18. Larson, T. Nick. March, heather. Kusiak, Andrew. (1997). A heuristic approach to warehouse layout with class-based storage. IIE Transactions, No.29.
19. Liu, C.M. (1999). Clustering techniques for stock location and order-picking in a distribution center. Computers & operations research, 26, pp 989-1002.
20. Manzini R., Bindi, F., Ferrari E, Pareschi A. (2010). Correlated Storage Assignment and Isotime Mapping for Profiling Sku: XVI International Working Seminar on Production Economics. Innsbruck (Austria), PRE-PRINTS, Volume 4, pp. 27-41.
21. Naik, Vaibhav C. (2004). Fuzzy C-Means Clustering Approach to Design a Warehouse Layout. (A thesis for the Master Degree). College of Engineering University of South Florida.
22. Pisinger, David. (1998). A heuristic search tree for the container loading problem. Operative Ricerca, No: 28.
23. Rosenwein, M. B. (1994). An application of cluster-analysis to the problem of locating items within a warehouse. IIE transactions. 26, pp. 101-103.
24. Ruijter, De. H. (2007). Improved storage in a book warehouse: Design of an efficient tool for slotting manual picking area at WoltersNoordhoff. (Master's thesis). University of twenty, pp. 14-16.
25. Sadiq, M. (1993). A hybrid clustering algorithm for reconfiguration of dynamic order picking systems. (PhD Dissertation). University of Arkansas.
26. Shah, P. (1988). Decision problems in mini-load automatic warehousing systems. (Ph.D. Dissertation). Purdue University.
27. Xiao, Jian. And Zheng Li. (2010). Correlated storage assignment to minimize zone visits for BOM picking. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, No. 57.
28. Yi-Fei Chuang, Hsu-Tung Lee, Yi-Chuan Lai. (2012). Item-Associated Cluster Assignment Model on Storage Allocation Problems. Journal of Computers & Industrial Engineering, Accepted Manuscript.