1. Saremi, Mahmood ؛ Musikhani, Mohammad ؛ Abedini Mehdi (2007) Extraction and Evaluation of Indices Related to Automotive Industry Readiness for ERP Implementation, Journal of Management Knowledge, Twentieth Year, No. 77. 60 pp. 47.
2. Mahmoodi, Jafar-Ahmadi Fereydoon (2008) Identifying Key Factors of ERP Success in Iranian Government Organizations. Modern Economics and Business Quarterly, No. 13, pp. 67-88.
3. Alshare, K. A., & Lane, P. L. (2011). Predicting Student-Perceived Learning Outcomes and Satisfaction in ERP Courses: An Empirical Investigation. Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 28 (1), 34.
4. Amoako, G, K., & Salam, A. F. (2004). An extension of the technology acceptance model in an ERP implementation environment. Information & Management, 41 (6), 731–745.
5. Barker, T., & Frolick, M. N. (2003). ERP implementation failure: A case study. Information Systems Management, 20 (4), 43–49.
6. Brown, W. (2004). Enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation planning and structure: A recipe for ERP success. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 32nd Annual ACM SIGUCCS Conference on User Services, Baltimore, MD.
7. Bueno, S., & Salmeron, J. L. (2008). TAM-based modeling success in ERP. Interacting with Computers, 20 (6), 515–523.
8. Calisir, F., Gumussoy, C. A., & Bayram, A. (2009). Predicting behavioral intention to use enterprise resource planning systems: An exploratory extension of technology acceptance model. Management Research News, 32 (7), 597–613.
9. Davis, F. D. (1989). Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS quarterly, 13 (3), 319–340.
10. Fishbein, M., & Ajzen, I. (1975). Belief, attitude, intention, and behavior: An introduction to theory and research. Reading, Mass. ; Don Mills, Ontario: Addison-Wesley Pub. Co.
11. Hong, J. C., Hwang, M. Y., Hsu, H. F., Wong, W. T., & Chen, M. Y. (2011). Applying the technology acceptance model in a study of the factors affecting the use of Taiwan digital archives system. Computers & Education. 57 (3) .2086-2094
12. Kline, R. B. (2005). Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. The Guilford Press.
13. Kwahk, K. Y., & Lee, J. N. (2008). The role of readiness for change in ERP implementation: Theoretical bases and empirical validation. Information & Management, 45 (7), 474–481.
14. Kwak, Y., Park, J., Chung, B., & Ghosh, S. (2011). Understanding End-Users' Acceptance of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System in Project-Based Sectors. Engineering Management, IEEE Transactions on, (99), 1–12.
15. Lai, V. S., & Li, H. (2005). Technology acceptance model for internet banking: an invariance analysis. Information & Management, 42 (2), 373–386.
16. Lee, D. H., Lee, S. M., Olson, D. L., & Chung, S. H. (2010). The organizational support effect on ERP implementation. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 110 (2), 269–283.
17. Lee, D. H., Lee, S. M., Olson, D. L., & Chung, S. H. (2010). The organizational support effect on ERP implementation. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 110 (2), 269–283.
18. Lu, Y., Zhou, T., & Wang, B. (2009). Exploring Chinese users' instant messaging acceptance using planned behavior theory, model acceptance technology, and flow theory. Computers in Human Behavior, 25 (1), 29–39.
19. Madsen, S. R., Miller, D., & John, C. R. (2005). Readiness for organizational change: Do organizational commitment and social relationships in the workplace make a difference? Human Resource Development Quarterly, 16 (2), 213–234.
20. Mangin, J.-P., Bourgault, N., & León, J. (2011). Testing the Application of the Technology Acceptance Model in the French Quebecer Banking Environment. International Advances in Economic Research, 17 (3), 364–365
21. Scott, J. E., & Walczak, S. (2009). Cognitive engagement with a multimedia ERP training tool: Assessing computer self-efficacy and technology acceptance. Information & Management, 46 (4), 221–232.
22. Shivers-Blackwell, S. L., & Charles, A. C. (2006). Ready, set, go: examining student readiness to use ERP technology. Journal of management development, 25 (8), 795–805.
23. Snyder-Halpern, R. (2001). Indicators of organizational readiness for clinical information technology / systems innovation: a Delphi study. International Journal of Medical Informatics, 63 (3), 179–204.
24. Sternad, S., Gradisar, M., & Bobek, S. (2011). The influence of external factors on routine ERP usage. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 111 (9), 1511–1530.
25. Wang, E., Klein, G., & Jiang, J. (2006). ERP Misfit: Country of Origin and Organizational Factors. Journal of Management Information Systems, 23 (1), 263–292.
26. Xue, H., Xiaoyu, W., & Qian, W. (2009). The Research on ERP Acceptance Model Based on Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology. Management and Service Science, 2009. MASS'09. International Conference on (pp. 1–4).
27. Youngberg, E., Olsen, D., & Hauser, K. (2009). Determinants of professionally autonomous end user acceptance in an enterprise resource planning system environment. Intern