1. Bashiri Nassab, Mahmoud. Gholamreza, Alireza. Farzaneh, Sanaz. 2010. Safety Management, Fanavaran Publishing, First Edition, Issue, pp. 23-33.
2. Ja'farnejad, Ahmad. Maleki, Ahmadi, Ahmad. Mohammad Hassan. Evaluation of Lean Production Using Combined Techniques of ANP and DEMATEL in Fuzzy Conditions, Industrial Management Studies, Eighth Year, No. 20, pp. 25–5.
3. Department of Labor Relations Regulation, Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, 2000, "Occupational Health Encyclopedia", Printing and Publishing Organization, Third Edition, Tehran, pp. 17-21.
4. British Standards Group / Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS 18001), 2007. London W4 4AL, UK.
5. Chinda, T. Mohamed, S. (2008). Structural equation modeling of construction safety culture, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 15 (2), 114-131.
6. Gadd S. (2007). Safety Culture: A Review of the Literature, P. 3HSL.
7. Geller, E. S. (2001). The psychology of safety: how to improve behaviors and attitudes on the job (2nd ed.). Boca Raton, LA: Lewis Publishers.
8. Heese, M. Callus, W.. Artner, W. (2011) .Safety Culture Maturity in Air Traffic Management. Department of Psychology, Karl - Franzens - Grazy University.
9. HSE, Health and Safety Executive (HSE). (1997). Successful health and safety management HS (G) 65. Sudbury, UK: HSE Books.
10. Lin, Y. H., Chiu, C. C., & Tsai, C. H. (2008). The study of applying ANP model to evaluate dispatching rules for wafer fabrication. Expert Systems, with Applications, 34 (3), 2148–2163.
11. Mackay, Individual characteristics and safety behavior in a petrochemical company, (Unpublished Master in Business Administration dissertation), North-West University.
12. Patankar, M. and Sabin E.J. (2010). The Safety Culture Perspective. In: Salas, E. and Maurino D. (Eds.) (2011). Human Factors in Aviation. Oxford, UK: Elsevier.
13. Seabrook K-A. (2012). One process, one world, availabl at << http://www.ishn.com/articles/one-process-one-world >>.
14. T.-C. Wu, J.-C. Lee (2007). Developing a safety climate scale in laboratories in universities and colleges, Journal of Occupational Safety and Health, 11 (1), 19–34.
15. Tsai, W-H. Chou, W– C. (2009). Selecting management systems for sustainable development in SMEs: A novel hybrid model based on DEMATEL, ANP, and ZOGP, Expert systems with Applications, 36, 1444-1458.
16. Tzeng, G- H. Chiang, C-H. Li, Ch- W. (2007). Evaluating intertwined effects in e-learning programs: A novel hybrid MCDM model based on factor analysis and DEMATEL, Expert systems with Applications, 32, 1028-1044.
17. Zhang, L. Gao, Y. (2012). Safety Culture Model and Influencing Factors Analysis in Construction Enterprises of China. Journal of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology, 4 (18), 3297-3312.