1. Azar, Adel, Rajabzadeh, Ali (2009), "Applied Decision Making (MADM Approach)", Tehran, Naghsh Danesh Publications
2. Azar, Adel, Amir Hossein Abdolali Pour (2005), "Evaluation of Business Organizations with MADM Approach" Journal of Business, 88-71
3. Amadeh, Hamid., Jafarpour, Mahmood (2009), "Explaining the Barriers and Solutions of E-Banking Development" Journal of Knowledge and Development, Volume 16, Issue 26
4. Hamidizadeh, MR., Gharecheh, Manijeh., Baghi, Abdol Majid (2007), "Investigating the Factors, Challenges and bottlenecks of E-Banking Development" Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences "Management", Vol. Seventh, No. 27, 54-35
5. Khorshidi, Gholamhossein., Kardegar, Mohammad Javad (2009), "Identifying and Ranking the Most Important Factors Affecting Customer Loyalty Using Multi-criteria Decision Making (Case Study: Maskan Bank)". Perspectives on Management, No. 33, 177-191.
6. Danesh Shakib, Masoumeh., Fazli, Safar (2009), "Ranking of Tehran Stock Exchange Cement Companies Using Combined Approach (AHP_TOPSIS)". Perspectives on Management, No. 32, 109_129.
7. Fathali, Jafar., Mirjamali, Fereshteh Al Sadat (2009), "Semnan Airport Location Using TOPSIS and Center Location Methods" Journal of Transportation, Vol. 6, No. 4
8. Goodarzi, Atosa., Zubidi, Heidar (2008), "Investigating the Impact of E-Banking Expansion on Profitability of Commercial Banks of Iran" Quarterly Iranian Journal of Economics Research, Vol. 10, No. 35, 111-140
9. Mahboob, Siamak., Ghashghaei, Ali (2009), "Ranking World Public Libraries Based on Quantitative Performance Indicators Using MADM Approach and SAW Model" Library Message, Volume 2, Number 5, 33-48
10. Tavari, Mojtaba and Mirnejad, Seyed Ali (2008), "Identification and Prioritization of Factors Affecting Human Resource Productivity Using MADM Techniques" Industrial Management, Volume 1, Number 71-88
11. Naderi, Ezatollah and Seif Naraghi, Maryam (2005), "Research Methods in the Humanities" Badr Research and Publication Office
12.Akinci, S., Aksoy, S. (2004). Adoption of Internet Banking among Sophisticated Consumer Segments in an Advanced Developing Country. Internet Journal of Bank Maketing, 22,, .212-232
13. Bakker, K. , Boonstra, A. , Wortmann, H. (2009). Does risk management contribute to IT project success? A meta-analysis of empirical evidence, International Journal of Project Management.27 (3), 102-113.
14.Chan, A. (2004) .Framework for Measuring the Success of Construction Projects.Benchmarking: An Internatuional Journal.11, 203-221
15.Chen, M. K., Wang, S. C.. (2010). The critical success factors for information services industry in developing international market: Using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) approach. Expert Systems with Applications .37, 694–704
16. Chow, T., Cao, D.B. (2008). A survey of critical success factors in agile software projects, The Journal of Systems and Software, 81, 961–971.
17. Daniela, R., Dosoinescu, O. (2004). The Adoption of Electronic Banking Services in Developing Countries, Department of Business Information Systems.Bd Carol Jnr.22-35.
18. Dvir, D. , Ben_D. (2006). Critical managerial factors affecting defense projects success: A comparison between neural network and regression analysis .Engineering Application of Artifical Intelligence, 19,535-543.
19. fortune, J., White, D. (2006). Framing of project critical success factors by a systems model. International Journal of project management, 24, 53-65.
20. Guilfoyle, C., Peter, E. D. (2006). The attribution of success and failure in It projects. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 106 (8), 1148-1165.
21. Lim, C S. (1999). Criteria of the project Success: an exploratory re-examination. International Journal of Project Management, 17 (4), 243-248.
22. Lu, X. H., Huang, L. H. (2006). Critical success factors of inter_organizational information systems) A case study of Cisco and Xiaotong in China.Information & Management, 43,395-408.
23. Misra, S., Kumar, V. (2009). Identifying some important success factors in adopting agile software development practices. The Journal of Systems and Software, 82, 1869–1890
24. Nemati, H., Barko, C. (2003). A key factor for achieving organizational data mining success. Industrial management & datasystems, 103 / 4,282_292
25. Ngai, E.W.T., law, C.C.H. , wat, F.K.T. (2008). Examining the critical success factors in enterprise adoption. reso urce planningcomputers in Industry, 59,548-564.
26. Ronteltop, A., Vantrijp, J. C. M., Renes, R. J. (2007). Expert views on critical success and failure factors for nutrigenomics. Trendsin Food science & Technology, 18, 189-200
27. Sambasivan, M., Yun, F. (2007). Evaluation of critical success factors of ISO 14001 implementation using analytical hierarchy process (AHP): a case study from Malaysia. Journal of Cleaner Production, 27.1-10.
28. Shah, M. H., Sajid Khan, T., Mark, X. (2006). Survey of Critical Success Factors in e-Banking. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 24,181-197
29. Shah, M. H., Feroz, A. (2006). Organizational criticalsuccess factors in adopting e-banking at the Woolwich bank. International Journal of Information management .26,442-456
30. Sun, H., Wong, C. W. (2005). Critical success factors for new product development in the Hong Kong toy industry, Technology, 25, 293–303
31.Trkman, P. (2009) The critical succes