1. Amid, A., Ghodsypour, Sh., & O’Brien, C. (2011). A weighted max–min model for fuzzy multi objective supplier selection in a supply chain.Int J ProdEcon, 1(131), 139-145.
2. Amin, SH., Razmi, J., & Zhang, G. (2011). Supplier selection and order allocation based on fuzzy SWOT analysis and fuzzy linear programming. Expert Syst Appl, (38), 334-342.
3. Chan, F.T.S., & Kumar, N. (2007). Global supplier development considering risk factors using fuzzy extended AHP-based approach. Omega, (35), 417-431.
4. Chopra, S., & Mendel, P. (2003). Supply ChainManagement: Strategy, Planning, and Operation.2nd Ed., Prentice-Hall Inc.,
5. Esmaelian, M., Tavana, M., Di Caprio, D., & Ansari, R. (2017). A multiple correspondence analysis model for evaluating technology foresight methods. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 125, 188-205.
6. Geist, M. R. (2010). Using the Delphi method to engage stakeholders: a comparison of twostudies. Eval.Program Plan. 33(2), 147-154.
7. Gorener, A., Ayvaz, B., Kus¸akcı, A. O., & Altınok, E. (2017). A Hybrid Type-2 Fuzzy Based Supplier Performance Evaluation Methodology: The Turkish Airlines Technic Case. Applied Soft Computing, (56), 436-445.
8. Ghafari Toran, H. (2010). The Role of Supply Chain Management (SRM) in Logistics and Supply Chain, Iranian Journal of Supply Chain Managemen, 32, 34-45 (In Persian).
9. Holt, Gary. (2009). Contractor selectioninnovation: examination of twodecades’published research.ConstructionInnovation, 10)3(, 304-328.
10. Horner, K., Islam, M., Flygare, L., Tsiklakis, K., &Whaites, E., (2009). Basic principles for use of dental cone beam computed tomography: consensus guidelines of the European Academy of Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology. Dentomaxillofac. Radiol, 38(4), 187-195.
11. Houshmandi. M., Amiri, M., & Olfat, L. (2013). An integrated approach for supplier selection in a supply chain: IT capabilities approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 8, 91-115 (In Persion).
12. Hwang, C. L., & Yoon, K. (1981). Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications.New York: Springer-Verlag.
13. Jafarnejad, A., Esmaelian, M., & Rabieh, M. (2009). Assessment and selection of suppliers in the supply chain in a single mode with a fuzzy approach. Management Research in Iran
127-153 (In Persian).
14. Kahraman C., Cebeci, U., & Ulukan, Z. (2003). Multi criteria supplier selection using fuzzy AHP. Logistics Information Management, 16(6), 382-94.
15. Keshavarz Ghorabaee, M., Amiri, M., Zavadskas, E. K., Turskis, Z., & Antucheviciene, J. (2017). A new multi-criteria model based on interval type-2 fuzzy sets and EDAS method for supplier evaluation and order allocation with environmental considerations. Computers & Industrial Engineering, (112), 156-174.
16. Kraljic, P. (1983). Purchasing must become supply management. Harv.Bus.Rev, 61(5), 109-117.
17. Lee, A. H. I. (2009). A fuzzy supplier selection model with the consideration of benefits, opportunities, costs and risks. Expert Syst Appl, (36), 2879-2893.
18. Liang, C., & Li, Q. (2006). Manufacturing execution systems (MES) assessment and investment decision study. In: Proceedings of 2006 IEEE international conference on systems, and cybernetics, Taipei, Taiwan, 5285-5290.
19. Lin, C-T., Chen, C-B., & Ting Y-C. (2011). An ERP model for supplier selection in electronics industry. Expert Syst Appl. 3(38), 1760-1765.
20. Morovati, A., Kazemi, F., & Hayati, M. (2013). Supplier selection with fuzzy MCDM approach and fuzzy QFD (Case Study: Snow-Pars co. of Yazd). Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 10, 129-146 (In Persian).
21. Rabieh, M., & Esmaelian, M., (2011). Designing a Fuzzy Non-Linear Model of Supplier Selection in Case of Multiple Sourcing. Journal of Indusrial Mangement Perspective, 4, 81-105 (In Persian).
22. Rahimi, Y., Razmi, J., Cheraghi, E., & Shojaee, S. (2016). Design of an innovative performance assessment of suppliers / contractors in the supply chain of construction projects. Journal of Industrial Engineering, 45(2), 199-210 (In Persian).
23. Saaty, Th. L., & Ozdemir, M.S. (2004). The Encyclicon: A Dictionary of Decisions with Dependence and Feedback Based on the Analytic Network Process. RWS Publications, Pittsburgh.
24. Shahryari Nia, A., Olfat, L., Esmaeili, A., Rostamzadeh, R., & Antuchevičienė, J. (2016).“Using fuzzy Choquet Integral operator for supplier selection with environmental considerations”. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 17(4), 503-526.
25. Steven, A. B., Dong, Y., & Corsi, T. (2014). Global sourcing and quality recalls: Anempirical study of outsourcing-supplier concentration-product recalls linkages. Journal of OperationsManagement, 32(5), 241-253.
26. Talebi, D., & Iron, F. (2015). Identification of Risk Factors of Supply Chain and Supplier Selection with Analytical Network Process (Case: Automobile Indastry). Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 5, 91-115 (In Persian).
27. Tale khorsand, H. (2013). Tender Laws along with Executive Agreements, Tehran (In Persian).
28. Zhang, J. L., & Zhang, M. Y. (2011). Supplier selection and purchase problem with fixed cost and constrained order quantities under stochastic demand. International Journal of Production Economics, 129(1), 1-7.
29. Zhong, L., & Yao, L. (2017). An ELECTRE I-based Multi-criteria Group Decision Making Method with Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Numbers and Its Application to Supplier Selection.Applied Soft Computing, (57), 556-576.