1. Ahmadi, A., Mousazadeh, M., Torabi, A., & Pishvaee, M. (2017). Or applications in pharmaceutical supply chain management. Operations Research Applications in Health Care Management, 262, 461-491.
2. Bahadori, H., Khorshid, K., & Ebrahimnia, M. (2009). A look at crisis management in the United States. Tehran: Payame Pouya (In Persian).
3. Bahrami, F. (2016). Hub Location and Routing Multi Objective Fuzzy Mathematical Modeling in Competitive Environment. (Doctoral dissertation). University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran (In Persian).
4. Bozorgi Amir, A., Mansouri, S., & Pishvaee, M. (2017). Multi-objective Supply Chain Network Design for Responding to Earthquake Under Uncertainty. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 25(1), 9-36 (In Persian).
5. Dobrzykowski, D., Deilami, V., Hong, P., & Kim, S. (2014). A Structured Analysis of Operations and Supply Chain Management Research in Healthcare. International Journal of Production Economics, 147, 514-530.
6. Doudeman, M., & Bozorgi-Amiri, A. (2017). Multi-objective chain network design for responding to earthquake under uncertainty. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 36(4), 9-36 (In Persian).
7. Eslami, A. (2009). Revision on earthquake catalog in 20th century in Iran. Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, 21-49 (In Persian).
8. Fahimnia, B., Jabbarzadeh, A., Ghavamifar, A., & Bell, M. (2017). Supply Chain Design for Efficient and Effective Blood Supply in Disasters. International Journal of Production Economics, 183, 700-709.
9. Goodarzian, F., Hosseini-Nasab, H., Manuzuri, J., & Fakhrzad, M. (2020). A multi-objective pharmaceutical supply chain network based on a robust fuzzy model: A comparison of metaheuristics. Journal of Applied soft computing, 92, 60-73.
10. Haj Shir Mohammadi, A. (2013). Principles of manufacturing and inventory control planning. 45-99: Arkane danesh (In Persian).
11. Hatami, H., Razavi, S., Eftekhar, H., Majlesi, F., Seyednozadi, M., & Parizadeh, M. (2020). Comprehensive Public Health Book. Tehran: Ketab Arjamnd. (In Persian).
12. Iraji Nasirabadi, N. (2014). Fuzzy-Multi objective distribution programing in supply chain considering multiple transportation and risk criteria. Tehran: University of Tehran (In Persian).
13. Jabbarzadeh, A., Fahimnia, B., & Seuring, S. (2014). Dynamic supply chain network design for the supply of blood in disasters: A robust model with real world application. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 70, 225-244.
14. JICA. (2000). The study on seismic microzoning of the Greater Tehran Area in the Islamic. Japan: OYO Cooperation.
15. Kalantari, M., & Pishvaee, S. (2016). A robust possibilistic programming approach to drug supply chain master planning. Journal of Industrial Engineering research in production system, 7, 49-67.
16. Kanani M. (2009). GSP and GDP rules and regulations in drug distribution companies, Razi Journal, 231, 63-70 (In Persian).
17. Mahllati, V., M. (2012). Management of drug supply chain at 2025.
18. Meimandi, M., Sepehri, G., FarokhiNouri, M., Mohsen BeigI, M., & Motevallizadeh, H. (2008). Drug use pattern in Bam residents in the first month after 1382 earthquake. Hakim Journal, 10(4), 27-33 (In Persian).
19. Moeinian, A., Rahimi, M., Ahmadi, F., & Peivandi, R. (2020). Investigating Natural Disasters from the Perspective of International Law; A Case Study of Iran, Scientific and Research Quarterly New Attitudes in Human Geography. Journal of New Perspectives In Humanitarian Geography, 12, 257-475 (In Persian).
20. Mousazadeh, M., Torabi, S., & Zahiri, B. (2015). A robust possibilistic programming pharmaceutical supply chain with maximum expected coverage under uncertainty. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 82, 115-128.
21. Nasrollahi, M., & Razmi, J. (2019). A mathematical model for designing an integrated pharmaceutical supply chain with maximum expected coverage under uncertainty. Operational Research, 1-28.
22. Nateghi, F. (2001). Earthquake scenario for the mega‐city of Tehran. Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal, 10, 95-100.
23. Nikjoo, N., & Javadian, N. (2019). A Multi-Objective Robust Optimization Logistics Model in Crisis Under Uncertainty. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 32, 121-147 (In Persian).
24. Roshan, M., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., & Rahimi, Y. (2019). A two-stage approach to agile pharmaceutical supply chain management with product substitutability in crises. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 127, 200-217.
25. Torabi, S., & Hassini, E. (2008). An interactive possibilistic programming approach for multiple objective supply chain master planning. Fuzzy sets and systems, 159, 193-214.
26. Zandieh, M., Janatyan, N., Alem Tabriz, A., & Rabieh, M. (2018). Designing Sustainable Distribution Network in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain: A Case Study. International Journal of Supply and Operations Managemen, 5, 122-133 (In Persian).
27. Zangiabadi, A., & Tabrizi, N. (2006). Tehran earthquake and spatial assessment of urban areas. Journal of Geographical research, 56, 116-130 (In Persian).