1. .Basnet, ch. and leang ,J. M.Y.(2005). Inventory lot- sizing with supplier selection. computers & operations research, 32, 1-14.
2. 2.Benton, W.C. Quantity discount decision under conditions oF multiple items, multiple suppliers and resource limitation, I. J oF Production Economics,. 27, 1953-1961, 199
3. 3.Ben-Tal,A,Nemirovski.A.(2000).Robust solutions of linear programming problems contaminated with uncertain data, Mathematical Programming.88,411-424;
4. 4.Berger, P.D., Zeng,A.Z.(2006). Single versus Multiple Sourcing in the Presence of Risk, j of Operational Research Society, 57, 250-261.
5. 5.Bertsimas, J.B., Sim,M.(2004). The Price of Robustness. Operations
Research. 52(1), 35–53.
6. 6.Dahel,N.E.(2003).Vendor selection and order quantity allocation in volume discount environments. Supply Chain Management: An
International Journal, 8, 335-342
7. 7.DeBoer, L., Labro, E., Morlacchi, P.(2001).A review of methods supporting supplier selection.European Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management,7, 75-86.
8. 8. Dickson G.W., )1966(.An Analysis of Vendor Selection Systems and Management. Journal of Purchasing, 2,5-17.
9. 9.Ghodsypour,S.H.and O'Brien,C.(1998). A decision support system for suppleir selection using integrated analytic hierarchy process and linear programing.I. J. of Production Economics,56-57,199-212.
10. Ghodsypour , S. H. and O’Brien,C. (2001). The Total cost oF logistics in supplier selection, under conditions oF multiple souring, multiple criteria and capacity constraint, International Journal oF Production Economics,.73, 15-27.
11. HangHong,G.,Chanpark,S.,Sikjang,D.,MinRho,H.,(2005).An effective supplier selection method For constructing a competitive supply-relationship.Expert system with applications, 1-11
12. Hites, R., De Smet, H.,Risse, N., Salazar-Neumsnn, M., Vincke, P.(2006) About the applicationability of MCDA to some obustness problems", E.
J of Operational Research ,174, 322–332.
13. Hong, J.D and Hayya, Jc .(1992). Just- in time purchasing single or
multiple sourcing? I. J of Production Economics, 27, 175-181
14. Kleijnen J.P.C.(2001).Ethical issues in modeling: Some reflections. E. J. of Operational Research. 130: 223–230.
15. Lee,E.K., Ha,S. and Kim, S. K.(2001).Supplier selection and management system considering relationships in supply chain management, IEEE transactions on Engineering Management, 48, 307-318.
16. Li,L.,Zabinsky,Z.B.(2010).Incorporating uncertainty in to a supplier selection problem. I.J.of Production Economics.Article in press
17. Van Landeghem., H., Vanmaele, H. (2002). Robust planning:a new paradigm for demand chain planning. J of Operations Management, 20, 769-783.
18. Velarde , J.L.G. , Laguna, M.,(2004). A Benders-based heuristic for the robust capacitated international sourcing problem. IIETransactions, 36, 1125–1133
19. Weber C.A, Current J.R, Benton W.E.(1991).Vendor Selection Criteria and Methods. E. J. of Operation Research,50.2-18.
20. Zhang, Z.,Lei, J.,Cao, N., To, K. and Ng. K.,(2004). "Evolution oF supplier selection criteria and methods",(www.google.com), 1-19.