1. Azar, A., Gholamrrezaei, D., Danaeifar, H., & Khodadad Hosseiny, H. (1392). Dynamic analysis between industry and university in higher education policy of Fifth development program by system dynamic approach. Industrial Management Perspective, 9. 79- 116.
2. Apostolopoulou, Evgenia, Bain, Barrie, Rowe, H. (2012). Fertecon Urea Outlook Quarterly outlook for the international urea market.
3. Aslani, A., Helo, P., & Naaranoja, M. (2014). Role of renewable energy policies in energy dependency in Finland: System dynamics approach. Applied Energy, 113, 758–765.
4. Ballardin, G. (2005). Environmental benefits and economic rationale of expanding the Italian natural gas private car fleet. In Proceedings of the 23rd System Dynamics Conference, Boston, USA.
5. BankWorld. (2014). World Bank Commodities Price Forecast (nominal US dollars) World Bank Commodities Price Forecast (real 2010 US dollars), (January), 1–4.
6. Bassi, A. M., & Shilling, J. D. (2010). Informing the US energy policy debate with Threshold 21. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 77(3), 396–410.
7. Chenavaz, R., Carrier, L.-P., Etienne, L., & Paraschiv, C. (2011). Dynamic pricing in management science. Journal of Economic Studies and Research DOI, 10(2011.283).
8. Faghih, N., Ranaei Kordshooli, H., Mohammadi, A., Samadi, A.H, Mousavi Haghighi, M. H., Ghafornyan, M. (1392). Assessment of Services Supply Chain of Iran Fixed Communications by System Dynamics Approach Industrial management Perspective,. 11, 111-138.
9. Forrester, J. W. (1994). System dynamics, systems thinking, and soft OR. System Dynamics Review, 10(2‐3), 245–256
10. Franco, C. J., Zapata, S., & Dyner, I. (2015). Simulation for assessing the liberalization of biofuels. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 41, 298–307.
11. Georgiadis, P., Vlachos, D., & Iakovou, E. (2005). A system dynamics modeling framework for the strategic supply chain management of food chains. Journal of Food Engineering, 70(3), 351–364.
12. Ghaderi, F., Razmi, J., Seddighi, & A. (1384). The effect of energy directly subsidizing on macroeconomic indicators by systemic approach, Journal of Faculty of Engineering, 39, 527-537.
13. Glauser, James Chiyo, F. (2014). Chemical Economics Handbook. Text.
15. Malmir, B. (2014). A system dynamics approach to housing prices: A case study of the Tehran real estate market, 450–460.
15. Mohaghar, A., Sharif Salim, A. R., & Zare MirakAbadi, A. (1391). Modeling energy policy in the oil and gas industry (based options subsidy optimizing). New Economics and Business, 28, 23-43.
16. Mousavi Haghighi, M. H., Ranaei Kordshooli, H., Ghafornyan, M. (1392). Analysis of mobile phone market with system dynamics approach. Industrial Management Perspective, 9 , 135-158.
17. Mir-Kazemi M. M., Mohaghar, A. (1391). Simulate the effect of investment policy on the accumulation of innovation using system dynamics approach. Journal of Industrial Management, School of Humanities, 19, 81-95
18. Pormasomy, Said, shetab, Bushehri, Seyed Nader, Arbab Shirani, Behroz, mashayekhi, Alinaghi, 1389. A system dynamics model for the investigation and analysis of system of economy-energy of Iran. Sharif. 2, pp. 71-87.
19. Ray, S., Goldar, A., & Saluja, S. (2014). Feedstock for the Petrochemical Industry.
20. Sánchez, J. J., Barquín, J., Centeno, E., & López-Peña, A. (2007). System Dynamics models for generation expansion planning in a competitive framework: oligopoly and market power representation. In Proceedings of the 25th International Conference of the System Dynamic Society, Boston.
21. Sterman, J. D. (2000). Business dynamics: systems thinking and modeling for a complex world (Vol. 19). Irwin/McGraw-Hill Boston.
22. Sushil. (1993). System dynamics: a practical approach for managerial problems. Wiley Eastern Limited.
23. Tao, Z. (2010). Scenarios of China’s oil consumption per capita (OCPC) using a hybrid Factor Decomposition–System Dynamics (SD) simulation. Energy, 35(1), 168–180.
24. Wallace, Alistair, Taarland, Lars, et al. (2015). Urea Market Outlook. Global Commodity Industry Pricing & Market Analysis.
25. Wu, J.-H., Huang, Y.-L., & Liu, C.-C. (2011). Effect of floating pricing policy: An application of system dynamics on oil market after liberalization. Energy Policy, 39(7), 4235–4252.