1. Amiri, M., Baghban, A., Olfat, L., Sharafi-Avarzaman, Z. (2012). Evaluating and ranking contractors and enhancing the inefficient contractors with DEA approach (case study: Contractors of MAPNA Group). Journal of Operational Research and its Applications, 33, 21-38. (In Persian)
2. Bouchereau, V., & Rowlands, H. (2000). Methods and techniques to help quality function deployment (QFD). An International Journal of Benchmarking, 7(1), 8-20.
3. Chang, B., Chang, C. W., & Wu, C. H. (2011). Fuzzy DEMATEL method for developing supplier selection criteria. Expert systems with Applications, 38(3), 1850-1858.
4. Clausing, D., & Pugh, S. (1991). Enhanced quality function deployment. Proceedings of the Design Productivity International Conference, Massachusetts, 15-25.
5. Dey, S., Kumar, A., Ray, A., & Pradhan, B. B. (2012). Supplier selection: integrated theory using DEMATEL and quality function deployment methodology. Procedia Engineering, 38, 3560-3565.
6. Dickson, G. W. (1996). An analysis of vendor selection systems and decisions. J. Purch, 2(1), 5-17.
7. Dursun, M., & Karsak, E. E. (2013). A QFD-based fuzzy MCDM approach for supplier selection. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37(8), 5864-5875.
8. Faraji-Sabokbar, H., Moti’i-Langroodi, H., Yadollahi-Farsi, J., Karimzadeh, H. (2012). Developing tourism development subjects in rural arias using grey TOPSIS- Case study: Rural Arias in Varzaghan. Journal of rural research, 1(9), 1-26. (in Persian)
9. Hooshmandi-Maher, M., Amiri, M., Olfat, L. (2013) An Integerated Supplier Selection Model in supply chain: IT capabilities approach, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 2(8), 91-115. (In Persian)
10. Hsu, C. I., & Wen, Y. H. (2000). Application of grey theory and multiobjective programming towards airline network design. European Journal of Operational Research, 127(1), 44-68.
11. Jahanshahloo, G. R., Khodabakhshi, M., Lotfi, F. H., & Goudarzi, M. M. (2011). A cross-efficiency model based on super-efficiency for ranking units through the TOPSIS approach and its extension to the interval case. Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 53(9), 1946-1955.
12. Karsak, E. E., & Dursun, M. (2014). An integrated supplier selection methodology incorporating QFD and DEA with imprecise data. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(16), 6995-7004.
13. Khatami-Firoozabadi, A., Mazrooei, E. (2011). Using AHP in QFD for evaluationg the customer requirements and ranking the technical specifications in Farsh Shayesteh Kashan, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 1(1). (in Persian)
14. Kull, T. J., Oke, A., & Dooley, K. J. (2014). Supplier Selection Behavior Under Uncertainty: Contextual and Cognitive Effects on Risk Perception and Choice. Decision Sciences, 45(3), 467-505.
15. Li, G. D., Yamaguchi, D., & Nagai, M. (2007). Application of grey-based rough decision-making approach to supplier selection. Journal of Modelling in Management, 2(2), 131-142.
16. Li, G. D., Yamaguchi, D., & Nagai, M. (2007). A grey-based decision-making approach to the supplier selection problem. Mathematical and computer modelling, 46(3), 573-581.
17. Li, C. C., Fun, Y. P., & Hung, J. S. (1997). A new measure for supplier performance evaluation. IIE transactions, 29(9), 753-758.
18. Lin, Y., & Liu, S. (2007). National economic strength as evaluated using grey systems theory. Kybernetes, 36(1), 89-97.
19. Mukherjee, S., & Kar, S. (2013). A three phase supplier selection method based on fuzzy preference degree. Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences, 25(2), 173-185.
20. Razavi, S., Hashemi, S., Amoozad-Mehdirji, H. (2014). Multi-criteria Decesion-making under certainty and uncertainty conditions. Tehran: Termeh Publication (In Persian)
21. Robbins, S. (1997). Fundamentals of organizational behavior. Translation By: Parsaeian&A’rabi, Cultural Investigation Office. (In Persian)
22. Rouyendegh, B. D., & Saputro, T. E. (2014). Supplier selection using integrated fuzzy TOPSIS and MCGP: a case study. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 116, 3957-3970.
23. Sepahvand, M. (2014). Using QFD and AHP Approach for Supplier Selection the Case Study Zam Zam Company. Journal OF Operational Research and Its Applications (Journal of Applied Mathematics), 40, 19-30.
24. Talebi, D., Molataefe, F. (2011). An approach for evaluating and selecting suppliers in supply chain using hybrid technique of FAHP and Fuzzy multi-objective linear programming, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 1(2), 27-42. (In Persian)
25. Wu, L. C. (2009). Supplier selection under uncertainty: a switching options perspective. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 109(2), 191-205.
26. Yazdani, M. (2014). An integrated MCDM approach to green supplier selection. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations, 5(3), 443.