1. Altiok, T., & Melamed, B. (2007). Simulation modeling and analysis with Arena. Academic Press.
2. Azar, A., Gholamrezayi, D., Danayifard, H., & Khodadad-Hosseini, H. (1392). Dynamic analysis of relationships between industry and university with considering higher education policies in fifth development plan by using system dynamics. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 3(9), 79–115.
3. Barlas, Y. (1996). Formal aspects of model validity and validation in system dynamics. System Dynamics Review, 12(3), 183–210.
4. Chan, S. L., & Ip, W. H. (2011). A dynamic decision support system to predict the value of customer for new product development. Decision Support Systems, 52(1), 178–188.
5. Chopra, S. & Meindl, P. (2013). Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning and Operation (5th Editio). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
6. CSCMP. (2010). Glosario de te´rminos del ‘Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.
7. Faghih, N., Kordshooli, H. R., Mohammadi, A., Samadi, A. H., Musavi-Haghighi, M. H., & Ghafurnian, M. (1393). Mathematical modeling of service supply chain of Iran’s landline by using systems dynamics. Jouranl of Industrial Management Perspective, 4(13), 31–50.
8. Forrester, J. W. (1961). Industrial Dynamics. Waltham, MA: M.I.T. Press.
9. Jean, R., Kim, D., & Sinkovics, R. R. (2012). Drivers and Performance Outcomes of Supplier Innovation Generation in Customer–Supplier Relationships: The Role of Power‐Dependence. Decision Sciences, 43(6), 1003–1038.
10. Johnsen, T. E. (2009). Supplier involvement in new product development and innovation: Taking stock and looking to the future. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 15(3), 187–197.
11. Özbayrak, M., Papadopoulou, T. C., & Akgun, M. (2007). Systems dynamics modelling of a manufacturing supply chain system. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 15(10), 1338–1355. http://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.simpat.2007.09.007
12. Piewthongngam, K., Vijitnopparat, P., Pathumnakul, S., Chumpatong, S., & Duangjinda, M. (2014). System dynamics modelling of an integrated pig production supply chain. Biosystems Engineering, 127, 24–40.
13. Schumpeter, J. A. (1934). The theory of economic development. Cambridge: MA: Harvard University Press.
14. Sterman, J. D. (2000). Business dynamics: systems thinking and modeling for a complex world (Vol. 19). Irwin/McGraw-Hill Boston.
15. Towill, D. R. (1996). Industrial dynamics modelling of supply chains. Logistics Information Management, 9, 43–56.