1. Ambulkar, S., Blackhurst, J., & Grawe, S. (2015). Firm’s resilience to supply chain disruptions: Scale development and empirical examination. Journal of Operations Management, 33–34, 111–122.
2. Azadeh, A., Meydani, N. S., and Haghighi, S. M. (2017). Performance optimization of an aluminum factory in economic crisis by integrated resilience engineering and mathematical programming. Safety Science, 91, 335–350.
3. Azevedo, S. A., Machado, V. H., Barroso, A. P., & Cruz-Machado, V. (2008). Supply Chain Vulnerability: Environment Changes and Dependencies. International Journal of Logistics and Transport, 1, 41–55.
4. Barroso, A. P., Machado, V. H., & Cruz-Machado, V. (2008). A supply chain disturbances classification. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (pp. 1870–1874). Singapore.
5. Berle, Ø
. &Rice Jr., J. B. & Asbjørnslett, B. E. (2011). Failure modes in the maritime transportation system: a functional approach to throughput vulnerability. Maritime Policy & Management, 38(6),
6. Blackhurst, J., Dunn, K. S., & Craighead, C. W. (2011). An Empirically Derived Framework of Global Supply Resiliency. Journal of Business Logistics, 32(4), 374–391.
7. Blackhurst, J., Craighead, C. W., Elkins, D., & Handfield, R. B. (2005). An empirically derived agenda of critical research issues for managing supply-chain disruptions. International Journal of Production Research, 43(19), 4067-4081.
8. Cardoso, S. S., Barbosa-Povoa, A. P., Relvas, S., & Novais, A. Q. (2015). Resilience metrics in the assessment of complex supply-chains performance operating under demand uncertainty. Omega 56, 53–73.
9. Carvalho, H., & Cruz-Machado, V. (2011). Integrating Lean, Agile, Resilience and Green Paradigms in Supply Chain Management (LARG_SCM).INTECH Open Access Publisher.
10. Carvalho, H., Tavares, J. G., & Cruz-Machado, V. (2012a). A mapping framework for assessing Supply Chain resilience. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 12(3), 354–373.
11. Carvalho, H., Tavares, J. G., &Cruz-Machado, V. (2012b). A mapping framework for assessing Supply Chain resilience. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 12(3), 354–373.
12. Carvalho, H. (2012). Modelling resilience in supply chain.Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia and Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
13. Chopra, S., & Sodhi, M.S. (2004). Supply-chain breakdown. MIT Sloan Manage. Rev. 46(1), 53–62.
14. Christopher, M., & Peck, H. (2004). Building the Resilient Supply Chain.The International Journal of Logistics Management, 15(2), 1–14.
15. Craighead, C. W., Blackhurst, J., Rungtusanatham, M. J., & Handfield, R. B. (2007). The Severity of Supply Chain Disruptions: Design Characteristics and Mitigation Capabilities. Decision Sciences, 38(1), 131–156.
16. Ebrahimpour Azbari, M., Moradi, M., and Marzban Moghaddam, N. (2016). The impact of the integration with suppliers on the company's performance by the mediating role of organizational agility. Industrial management vision Quarterly, 22, 169-192. (In Persian).
17. Falasca, M., Zobel, C.W., & Cook, D., (2008). A decision support framework to assess supply chain resilience. The Proceedings of the 5th International ISCRAM Conference, Washington, DC, USA, pp. 596–605.
18. Fakor saghieh, A. M., Olfat, L., Feizi, K., and Amiri, M. (2014). A model for supply chain resilience for competitiveness in Iran automotive companies. Production and operation management 5(1), 143–164. (In persian).
19. Ghorani, S. F., Amiri, M., Olfat, L., and Kazazi, A. (2015). Designing a model for supply chain agility and surveying its aspects effects on of supply chain performance. Industrial management vision Quarterly, 20, 9-39. (In Persian).
20. Hanna, J. B., Skipper, J. B., & Hall, D. (2010). Mitigating supply chain disruption: the importance of top management support to collaboration and flexibility. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 6, 397.
21. Hendricks, K. B., & Singhal, V. R. (2009). An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of Supply Chain Disruptions on Long-Run Stock Price Performance and Equity Risk of the Firm.Production and Operations Management, 14(1), 35–52.
22. Jafar nezhad, A., and Mohseni, M. (2015). Presenting a framework to improve resilient supply chain performance. Supply chain management Research Extension Quarterly17(48), 38–51. (In Persian).
23. Jafar nezhad Chaghoshi, A., Kazemi, A., and Arab, A. (2016). Identification and Prioritization of Supplier’s Resiliency Evaluation Criteria Based on BWM. Industrial management vision Quarterly, 23, 159-186. (In Persian).
24. Kleindorfer, P. R., & Saad, G. H. (2005). Managing Disruption Risks in Supply Chains. Production and Operations Management, 14(1), 53–68.
25. Liou, J. J. H., Yen, L., & Tzeng, G. H. (2008). Building an effective safety management system for airlines. Journal of Air Transport Management, 14(1), 20-26.
26. Loh, H. S., & Thai, V. V. (2014). Managing Port-Related Supply Chain Disruptions: A Conceptual Paper.The Asian journal of shipping and logistics, 30, 97-116.
27. Machado, V. H., Azevedo, S. G., Barroso, A. P., Tenera, A., & Cruz Machado, V. (2009). Strategies to mitigate supply chain disturbances. In Proceedings of POMS2009, 20th annual conference of production and operations management society, Orlando.
28. Mason-Jones, R., & Towill, D. (1998). Shrinking the supply chain uncertainty circle.The Institute of Operations Management Control Journal, 24(7), 17–22.
30. Mensah, P., & Merkuryev, Y. (2014). Developing a resilient supply chain.Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 110, 309-319.
31. Mitchell, G., & McDonald, A. (2015). Developing resilience to England's future droughts: Time for cap and trade? Journal of Environmental Management, 149, 97-107.
32. Narasimhan, R., & Talluri, S. (2009). Perspectives on risk management in supply chains. Journal of Operation Management. 27(2), 114–118.
33. Pettit, T. J., Fiksel, J., & Croxton, K. L. (2010). Ensuring supply chain resilience: development of a conceptual framework. Journal of Business Logistics, 31(1), 1–21.
34. Ponomarov, S. Y., & Holcomb, M. C. (2009). Understanding the concept of supply chain resilience. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 20(1), 124–143.
35. Rajesh, R. (2016). Forecasting supply chain resilience performance using grey prediction.Electronic Commerce Research and Applications 20, 42–58.
36. Revilla, E., & Saenz, M. J. (2014). Supply chain disruption management: Global convergence vs national speciﬁcity. Journal of Business Research, 67(6),
37. Rice, J. B., & Caniato, F. (2003). Building a secure and resilient supply network. Supply Chain Management Review, 7(7), 22–30.
38. Sheffi, Y. (2005). The Resilient Enterprise: Overcoming Vulnerability for Competitive Advantage. The MIT Press.
39. Sheffi, Y., & Rice, J. B. (2005). A supply chain view of the resilient enterprise.Sloan Management Review, 47(1), 41–48.
40. Shu, T., Chen, S., Wang, S., & Lai, K. K. (2014). GBOM-oriented management of production disruption risk and optimization of supply chain construction. Expert Systems with Applications, 41, 59–68
41. Soni, U., Jain, V., & Kumar, S. (2014). Measuring supply chain resilience using a deterministic modeling approach.Computers & Industrial Engineering, 74, 11–25.
42. Starr, R., Newfrock, J., & Delurey, M. (2003). Enterprise resilience: Managing risk in the networked economy. Strategy and Business, 30, 70–79.
43. Svensson, G. (2001). Perceived trust towards suppliers and customers in supply chains of the Swedish automotive industry. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 31(9), 647–662.
44. Svensson, G. A. (2000). Conceptual framework for the analysis of vulnerability in supply chains.International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 30(9), 731–749.
45. Tomlin, B. (2006). On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks.Management Science, 52(5), 639–657.
46. Torabi, S.A., Baghersad, M., & Mansouri, S.A. (2015). Resilient supplier selection and order allocation under operational and disruption risks. Transportation Research Part, E 79, 22–48.
47. Towill, D. R., Childerhouse, P., & Disney, S. M. (2000). Speeding up the progress curve towards effective supply chain management.Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 5(3), 122–130.
48. Van der Vorst, J. G. A. J., & Beulens, A. J. M. (2002). Identifying sources of uncertainty to generate supply chain redesign strategies. International Journal of Physics Distribution and Logistics Management, 32(6), 409–430.
49. Vugrin, E., Warren, D., and Ehlen, M. (2011). A resilience assessment framework for infrastructure and economic systems: quantitative and qualitative resilience analysis of petrochemical supply chains to a hurricane. Process Safety Progress, 30(3), 280–290.
50. Zhou, Q., & Thai, V. V. (2016). Fuzzy and grey theories in failure mode and effect analysis for tanker equipment failure prediction.Safety Science, 83, 74–79.
51. Zsidisin, George A., & Wagner, S. M. (2010). Do Perceptions Become Reality? The Moderating Role of Supply Chain Resiliency on Disruption Occurrence.Journal of Business Logistics, 31(2), 1–20.