1. Ali Shah, A. & SHAIKH, F. (2012). Barriers in Implementation of E-Business Technologies in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Pakistan. Revista Română de Statistică 4.
2. Asgharpoor, H., & Mahmoodzadeh, M. (2004). Investigate the flexibility and collection of directand indirect tax revenues. Journal of Economic Research of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance.
3. Brown, M.G. (1996). Using the Right Metrics to Derive World Class Performance- AMACOM Div American Mgmt Assn.
4. Breaking Barriers toe-Government. Overcoming obstacles to improving European public services Modinis study Contract no. 29172. Solutions for e-Government Sixth workshop report
5. Breaking Barriers toe-Government. Overcoming obstacles to improving European public services Modinis study Contract no. 29172. Solutions for e-Government Sixth workshop report
6. Berry, N. (2000). Wcm Versus Strategic Trade-Offs. International Journal Of Operations And Production Management, 34(12), 56-79.
7. Baroncell, C. & Ballerio, N. (2016). World Class Operation Management.Springer.
8. Cătălin, S. H.,Bogdan, Dimitrie, B., and Gârbacea, R. (2014). The Existing Barriers in Implementing Total Quality Management. Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series, 23(1), 12-34.
9. Cagnazzo, L., Taticchi, P. AndFuiano, F. (2010). Benefits, barriers and pitfalls coming from the ISO 9000 implementation: the impact on business performances. Wseas Transactions On Business And Economics, 7(4).
10. Charan, R. and Colvin, G. (1999) .Why CEO's fail. Fortune Magazine, 139 (12), 68-78.
12. Cronbach, L., J. (1975). Beyond the two disciplines of scientific psychology. American Psychologist, 30, 116-127.
13. Digalwar, A.K., Jindal, A., & Sangwan, K.S. (2015). Modeling the performance measures of world class manufacturing using interpreting structural modeling. Journal of Modelling in Management, 10(1).
14. Digalwar, A.K. & Date, P.A. (2016). Development of fuzzy PROMETHEE algorithm for the evaluation of Indian world-class manufacturing organizations. Int. J. ProductionResearch.
15. ٍِِDehghan E. (1395). Investigation of performance Appraisal to achive world class production Vu method. Journal of Perspective of Industrial Management, 22, 45-66.
16. Dodds, R. & Butler, R. (2009). Barriers to implementing Sustainable Tourism Policy in Mass Tourism Destinations. Tourismos: An International Multidisciplinary Journal of Tourism 5(1), 35-53.
17. Farsijani H. S. ghayumi (1393). Determining and ranking of obstecal agile for world class enterprise Perspective of Industrial Management bahar 1393.
18. Farsijani. H (1395). The principal of world class management Barayand Puyesh.
19. Farsijani H (1389). world class production and operatons method. Samt
21. Jalaliyoon, N., Abu Bakar, N. & Taherdoost, H. (2014). Marketization of Higher Education Institute; Identifying a Set of Performance Measurements Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process.Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology. Maxwell Scientific Organization, 25-34.
23. Katunzi, T.M. Obstacles to Process Integration along the Supply Chain: Manufacturing Firms Perspective. International Journal of Business and Management, 6(5).
24. Kanter, R.M. (2008). World - Class. Simon and Schuster. Harvard University.
25. Kamyar Kavosh, Abu Bakar, A. H., Melati, A. A., & Siti Zaleha, A. R. (2011). Influential Barriers of Customer Relationship Management Implementation. International Bulletin of Business Administration (10).
26. Kumar, S., Garg,G., Kamboj, A., and Singh, M. (2011). Difficulties of Just-In-Time Implementation. International Journal on Theoretical and Applied Research in Mechanical Engineering (IJTARME), 2(1), 2319 – 3182.
27. Kang, M. Hong Cho, S.and Hong, J. (2016). Study on Establishing Growth Strategy System for Pre World Class Companies. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(26).
28. Maurel, M. & Seghir, M. (2014). The Main Obstacles to Firms’ Growth in Senegal, Implications for the Long Run, Working Paper Series N. 208 African Development Bank, Tunis, Tunisia
29. Mishra, S. Datta, S. & Mahapatra, S. (2013). Agility Evaluation and Identification of Agile Obstacles by Exploring Fuzzy Degree of Similarity (DOS) Concept. International congress on “Innovative Trends in Information Technologies and Computing Sciences for Competitive World Order” (ITITCSCWO – 2013) “Krishi Sanskriti”2nd -3rd March 2013, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
30. Moe, N., Dingsøyr, T & Dybå, T. (2009). Overcoming Barriers to Self-Management in Software Teams. Cooperative and human aspect SE, IEEE Software, 26, 20-26.
31. Mark. Brown. (1996). Keeping source Using the right metrics to drive world- class performance. AMACOM
32. Mazar, M., & shahdadnejad, N. (2011). Barriers to creativity and innovation in the organization`s management. International Conference on E-business, Management and Economics. IPEDR Vol.25 IACSIT Press, Singapore.
33. METAWIE, M., & GILMAN, M. (2005). Problems With the Implementation Of Performance Measurement Systems in the Public Sector Where Performance is Linked to Pay: A Literature Review Drawn From The UK. 3rd Conference on Performance Measurements and Management Control.
34. Mazar, M., & shahdadnejad, N. (2011). Barriers to creativity and innovation in the organization`s management. International Conference on E-business, Management and Economics. IPEDR Vol.25 IACSIT Press, Singapore.
35. Moussa, C.B. (2009). Barriers to Knowledge Management: A Theoretical Framework and a Review of Industrial Cases. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 30.
36. Nordin, N. Ashari, H. and Hassan, M G. (2014). Drivers and Barriers In Sustainable Manufacturing Implementation In Malaysian Manufacturing Firms. In Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), 2014 IEEE International Conference, 687-691.
37. Pujas, D. (2010). Barriers to the Successful Implementation of the Balanced Scorecard - the Case of Plava Laguna J.S.C. Master thesis. Vienna,
38. Raghunath,A., andJayathirtha, R. V. (2013). Barriers for implementation of Six Sigma by Small and Medium Enterprises. International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, 2(2).
39. Recklies, O. (2008). Problems and barriers to strategic planning. Institute of Organization and Managment in Industry “ORGMASZ” 1(1), 3 – 11.
40. Schoepp, K. (2003). Barriers to Technology Integration in a Technology-Rich Environment. Learning and Teaching in Higher Education: Gulf Perspectives, Vol 2.
41. Sharma, S. K.,Panda, B. N., Mahapatra, S. S.and Sahu, S. (2011). Analysis of Barriers for Reverse Logistics: An Indian Perspective. International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, 1(2).
42. Saaty, T., L. (2001) Decision making with dependence and feedback: the analytic network Process, 2 ndedition, (Second ed.). Pittsburgh, USA: RWS.
43. Shri A.K. (2007). IT Channel.Risk Factors.Oct...2007.Eng.11 pgs
44. Wang, Y., J. (2008). Applying FMCDM to Evaluate Financial Performance of Domestic Airlines in Taiwan. Expert Systems with Applications, 34(3), 1837–1845.
45. plementation of Green ICT in Kenya. International Journal of Science and Technology, 2(12).
46. Yones, M. (1999). Harvard Balanced Scorecard Review. International Institute of Management. Nevada,
USA. Home page: http.www.iim-edu.org.
, Accessed: 2010.
47. Yerdous, F., Chowdhury M.M., & Bhuiyan, F. (2015). Barriers to the Implementation of Human Resource Information Systems. Asian Journal of Management Sciences & Education, 4(1).
48. Yoewe, P. & Dominiquini, J. (2006). Overcoming the barriers to effective innovation. STRATEGY & LEADERSHIP. 34(1), 24-31, Emerald Group Publishing.