1. Aghajani H., Ravanestan k. (2014). Surveying effect of supply components in supply chain management on organization performance (Study case: Iran automotive electronic industrial), Journal of Industrial Management, 6(2).
2. Banomyong, Ruth, Nucharee Supatn, (2011). Developing a supply chain performance tool for SMEs in Thailand, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 16: 20 – 31.
3. Bennett R. and Gabriel H. (2001). Reputation, trust and supplier commitment: the case of shipping company/seaport relations, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 16(6): 424 – 438.
4. Bonner J.M. and Calantone R.J. (2005). Buyer attentiveness in buyer–supplier relationships, Industrial Marketing Management, 34: 53-61.
5. Chen, Jengchung V. et al. (2011). The antecedent factors on trust and commitment in supply chain relationships, Computer Standards & Interfaces, 33: 262–270.
6. Chen, Yi-Su., Su, Hung-Chung., Ro, Young K. (2017). The Co-Evolution of Supplier Relationship Quality and Product Quality in the U.S. Auto Industry: A Cultural Perspective, Intern. Journal of Production Economics, 184: 245-255.
7. Choo, Ho Jung et al. (2009). Buyer-supplier relationships in Dongdaemun fashion market: relationship quality model, Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, 13(4): 481-500.
8. Chung, Jae-Eun et al. (2008). Japanese retail–buyer–supplier relationships: does performance matter? Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 20(1): 55-75.
9. Corsten, Daniel et al. (2011). The effects of supplier-to-buyer identification on operational performance: An empirical investigation of inter-organizational identification in automotive relationships, Journal of Operations Management, 29: 549-560.
10. Cuthbertson, Richard, Wojciech Piotrowicz, (2008). Supply chain best practices - identification and categorisation of measures and benefits, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 57: 389 – 404
11. Fan, Y. (2002). Questioning guanxi: definition, classification and implications, International Business Review, 11: 543–561
12. Fazli, S., Hooshangi, M. (2014). The impact of social capital on buyer- supplier relationships in manufacturing companies (case study: Qazvin province companies). Journal of Industrial Management, 6(1): (in Persian)
13. Flynn, Barbara B. et al. (2010). The impact of supply chain integration on performance: contingency and configuration approach, Journal of Operations Management, 28: 58–71.
14. Forslund, Helena and Patrik Jonsson (2009). Obstacles to supply chain integration of the performance management process in buyer-supplier dyads the buyers’ perspective, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 29(1): 77-95.
15. Fynes, Brian et al. (2004). Environmental uncertainty, supply chain relationship quality and performance, Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 10: 179–190.
16. Fynes, Brian et al. (2005). The impact of supply chain relationship quality on quality performance, Int. J. Production Economics, 96: 339–354.
17. Ghorani, F., Amiri, M., Olfat, L., Kazazi, A. (1394). Designing a Model for Supply Chain Agility and Investigating its Impact on Supply Chain Performance, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 20: 9-39.
18. Gopal, P. and Jitesh Thakkar, (2012). A review on supply chain performance measures and metrics: 2000-2011, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 61: 1 – 37.
19. Griffith, D.A., Harvey, M.G. and Lusch, R.F. (2006). Social exchange in supply chain relationships: the resulting benefits of procedural and distributive justice, Journal of Operations Management, 24: 85-98.
20. Harland, C. (1996). International comparisons of supply-chain relationships, LogisticsInformation Management, 9(4): 35-8.
21. Hsiao, Melody J. et al. (2003). The impact of buyer-supplier relationship and purchasing process on the supply chain performance: a conceptual framework, 18th IMP-conference in Perth, Australia.
22. Jafarnejad, A., Safari, H., Mohseni, M. (1394). Analysis of the relationship between supply chain management paradigms practices and performance indicators with interpretative structural modeling approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 18: 9-31.
23. Joshi, D. et al. (2013). On supply chain competitiveness of Indian automotive component manufacturing industry, International Journal of Production Economics, 143: 151-161.
24. Kannan, Vijay R. and Keah Choon Tan (2006). Buyer-supplier relationships- The impact of supplier selection and buyer-supplier engagement on relationship and firm performance, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 36(0): 755-775.
25. Kim, Soo Wook (2019). An investigation on the direct and indirect effect of supply chain integration on firm performance, International Journal of Production Economics, 119: 328–346.
26. Kingshott, Russel P.J. (2006). The impact of psychological contracts upon trust and commitment within supplier–buyer relationships: A social exchange view, Industrial Marketing Management, 35: 724 – 739.
27. Kline, R. B. (1998). Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling, New York: The Guilford Press.
28. Kwon, I.G. and Suh, T. (2005). Trust, commitment and relationships chain management: a path analysis, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 10(1): 26-33.
29. Lado, A., Antony Paulraj, Injazz J. Chen, (2011). Customer focus, supply-chain relational capabilities and performance: Evidence from US manufacturing industries, The International Journal of Logistics Management, 22: 202 – 221.
30. Liu, Yi et al. (2009). Governing buyer–supplier relationships through transactional and relational mechanisms: Evidence from China, Journal of Operations Management, 27: 294–309.
31. Mashayekhi, E., Alam Tabriz, A. (1395). Effect of upstream and downstream supply chain integration on Performance and Quality plan, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 24: 37-57.
32. Meng, Xianhai (2010). Assessment framework for construction supply chain relationships: Development and evaluation, International Journal of Project Management, 28: 695–707.
33. Ministry of Industries and Mines (2009). Objectives and policies for the development of the automotive industry in 1404.
34. Miocevic, Dario and Biljana Crnjak-Karanovic (2012). The mediating role of key supplier relationship management practices on supply chain orientation—the organizational buying effectiveness link, Industrial Marketing Management, 4: 115–124.
35. Mohaghar, Ali and Rohollah Ghasemi (2011). A Conceptual Model for Supply Chain Relations Quality and Supply Chain Performance by Structural Equation Modeling: A Case Study in the Iranian Automotive Industry, European Journal of Social Sciences, 21(3): 456-470.
36. Mostaghimi, M., Ramezanian, M., Esmaeilzade M. (2015). Identifying and prioritizing measures for evaluating the performance of services supply chain. Journal of Industrial Management. 7(1). (in Persian).
37. Nyaga, Gilbert N. et al. (2010). Examining supply chain relationships: Do buyer and supplier perspectives on collaborative relationships differ?, Journal of Operations Management, 28: 101–114.
38. Olfat L., Barati M. (2012). An Importance-Performance Analysis of Supply Chain Relationships Metrics in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in Automotive Parts Industry. Journal of Industrial Management. 4(2). (in Persian).
39. Olfat, L., Bamdad Soufi, J., Amiri, M., Barati, M. (2013). An Interaction Model for Supply Chain Relationships in small and medium-sized enterprises. Journal ofBusiness Management Research, 10: 47-70 (in Persian).
40. Olorunniwo, F. and Hartfield, T. (2001). Strategic partnering when the supply base is limited: a case study, Industrial Management & Data Systems, 101(1): 47-52.
41. Preiss, K.J. and Murray, P.A. (2005). Fashions of learning: improving supply-chain relationships, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 10(1): 18-25.
42. Qureshi, M. N. et al. (2007). Modeling the logistics outsourcing relationship variables to enhance shippers’ productivity and competitiveness in logistical supply chain, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 56(8): 689-714.
43. Robson, I. and Rawnsley, V. (2001). Co-operation or coercion? Supplier networks and relationships in the UK food industry, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 6(1): 39-47.
44. Roy, Subroto et al. (2004). Innovation Generation in Supply Chain Relationships: A Conceptual Model and Research Propositions, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 32(1): 61-79.
45. Sabramanian C. et al. (2010). Analyzing the buyer supplier relationship factors: an integrated modeling approach, International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 5(4): 292-301.
46. Sahay, B.S. (2003). Understanding trust in supply chain relationships, Industrial Management and Data Systems, 103(8): 553-63.
47. Shepherd, Craig, and Hannes Günter, (2006). Measuring supply chain performance: current research and future directions, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 55: 242 – 258.
48. Singh, Rajesh K. and Suresh K. Garg (2007). Interpretive structural modelling of factors for improving competitiveness of SMEs, Int. J. Productivity and Quality Management, 2(4): 423-440.
49. Stonebraker, P.W. and Afifi, R. (2004). Toward a contingency theory of supply chains, Management Decision, 42(9): 1131-44.
50. Thakkar, Jitesh et al. (2008). Evaluation of buyer-supplier relationships using an integrated mathematical approach of interpretive structural modeling (ISM) and graph theoretic matrix, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 19(1): 92-124
51. Thakkar, Jitesh, et al. (2005). Selection of third-party logistics (3PL): a hybrid approach using interpretive structural modeling (ISM) and analytic network process (ANP), Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, 6(1): 32-46.
52. Valk, Wendy van der et al. (2009). Effective buyer-supplier interaction patterns in ongoing service exchange, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 29(8): 807-833.
53. Varma, S, Wadhwa, S & Deshmakh, SG (2008). Evaluating petroleum supply chain performance: Application of analytical hierarchy process to balanced scorecard, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 20(3): 343-356.
54. Veludo, M.L., Macbeth, D.K. and Pruchase, S. (2004). Partnering and relationships within an international network context, International Marketing Review, 21(2): 142-57.
55. Whitten, G. Dwayne, Kenneth W. Green Jr, Pamela J. Zelbst, (2012). Triple-A supply chain performance, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 32: 28 – 48.
56. Wong, Wai Peng and Kuan Yew Wong, (2011). Supply chain management, knowledge management capability, and their linkages towards firm performance, Business Process Management Journal, 17: 940 – 964.
57. Yang, Hongjiao et al. (2009). The impact of IT implementation on supply chain integration and performance, International Journal of Production Economics, 120: 125–138