1. Aghai, Milad and Fazli, Safar (2012). Implementation of the DEMATEL and ANP Combined Approach to Select the Appropriate Maintenance Strategy (Case Study: Automotive Industry). Industrial Management Perspective, 2(6), 89-107 (In Persian).
2. Ahmadi, A., Gupta, S., Karim, R., & Kumar, U. (2010). Selection of maintenance strategy for aircraft systems using multi-criteria decision making methodologies. International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering, 17(3), 223-243.
3. Andrawus, J.A., Watson, J., Kishk, M., & Adam, A. (2006). The selection of a suitable maintenance strategy for wind turbines. Wind Engineering, 30(6), 471-486.
4. Aubert, B.A., Vandenbosch, B., & Mignerat, M. (2003). Toward the Measurement of process Integration, Cahier du GReSI no, CIRANO.
5. Braglia, M., Castellano, D., & Frosolini, M. (2013). An integer linear programming approach to maintenance strategies selection. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 30(9), 991-1016.
6. Chemweno, P., Morag, I., Sheikhalishahi, M., Pintelon, L., Muchiri, P., & Wakiru, J. (2016). Development of a novel methodology for root cause analysis and selection of maintenance strategy for a thermal power plant: A data exploration approach. Engineering Failure Analysis, 66, 19-34.
7. Clandinin, D.J., & Connelly, F.M. (2000). Narrative inquiry: Experience and story in qualitative research.San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
8. Dorostkar Ahmadi, Nahid; Shafiei Nikabadi; Mohsen (2015). A Fuzzy Intelligent Model for Assessing Knowledge Management Processes in the Supply Chain (Case Study: Iran Khodro Co.). Industrial Management Perspective, 2(5), 153-175 (In Persian).
9. Ierace, S., & Cavalieri, S. (2008). Maintenance strategy selection: A comparison between Fuzzy Logic and Analytic Hierarchy Process. 9th IFAC Workshop on Intelligent Manufacturing Systems, Szczecin, Poland, (pp. 228-233).
10. IIangkumaran, M., & Kumanan, S. (2012). Application of hybrid VIKOR model in selection of maintenance strategy. International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management, 5(2), 1-23.
11. Lincoln, Y.S. (1995). Emerging criteria for quality in qualitative and interpretive research. Qualitative inquiry, 1(3), 275-289.
12. Lincoln, Y. S., & Guba, E.G. (1985). Naturalistic Inquiry (1sted.). Sage Publications, Beverly Hills.
13. Khodadadi, Ali; Dnievi, Ali and Saki, Qasim (2014). Selection of the most suitable maintenance strategy in Shazand Petrochemical Company using two techniques of factor analysis and analysis of hierarchical analysis. First National Conference on Industrial Engineering Research, Hamedan, Tolo Farzin Science and Technology Co. (In Persian).
14. Mardani, Nisa (2008). Choosing the appropriate maintenance strategy with fuzzy method (Case study: Sepahan Cement Factory). (Master's thesis). Allameh Tabataba'i University, Iran (In Persian).
15. Mello, J., & Flint, D.J. (2009). A refined view of Grounded Theory and its application to logistics research. Journal of Business Logistics, 30(1), 107-125.
16. Mohagher, A., & Sadeghi Moghadam, M. R. (2011). Supply chain coordination in the automotive industry: the theory-based approach to data. Industrial Management Perspective, 3(4), 29-63 (In Persian).
17. Moghadam, Abolfazl, Kamalian, Amin Reza; Yazdani, Badr al-Din Oraie; Kurd Baqir; Roshan, Seyed Aligholi (2016). Explaining and Designing an Entrepreneurial Human Resource Management Model: A Fundamentals Data Approach (Study in the Power Industry, Iran Transfo Group). Journal of Management Improvement Research, 10(4), 123-157 (In Persian).
18. Nazari Faststalli, Taban, Ali and Alami, Mohammad Ali (2016). A model for selecting a maintenance strategy, Case Study in Power Company. International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Sustainable Management. Islamic Azad University, Lanjan Branch (In Persian).
19. Parry, K.W. (2003). How? and Why? Theory emergence and using the grounded theory method to determine levels of analysis, in Dansereau, F., & Yammarino, F.J. (ed.), Multi-level issues in organizational behavior and strategy, (Research in Multi Level Issues, Volume 2) Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 127-141.
20. Qavami, Sa'ida (2013). Evaluation and selection of appropriate maintenance strategy for press machines using Fuzzy Group Network Analysis (FGANP) Process Analysis: Lama Electronics Co., Ltd. (Master's thesis). Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran (In Persian).
21. Shafiei Nikabadi, Mohsen; Farajpour Khanas Pashtani, Habib; Eftekhari; Hossein and Saadabadi; Ali Asghar (2015). Applying the combination of FA, AHP and TOPSIS to select and rank appropriate maintenance strategies. Journal of Industrial Management Studies, 13(39), 35-62 (In Persian).
22. Sherafat, A., & Davoodi, SMR. (2017). Designing a New Model for Evaluating the Maintenance System. Journal of Modern Processes in Manufacturing and Production, 6(1), 49-65.
23. Sharafat, Abolfazl; Karimi, Farahnaz; Davoodi, Sayyed Mohammad Reza (1396). Provide a comprehensive model of maintenance system using the methanetic method. Industrial Management Journal, 4(3), 22-45 (In Persian).
24. Silverman, D. (1993). Interpreting qualitative data: Methods for analyzing talk, text, and interaction. London: Sage.
25. Silverman, D. (2005). Doing qualitative research: A practical handbook (2nded.). London: Sage.
26. Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1990). Basics of qualitative research: Grounded theory procedure and techniques. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
27. Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1998). Basics of qualitative research: techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory (2nded.). Thousand Oaks, California.
28. Taghizadeh Behjati, Javid (2009). Applied Terms in Maintenance Engineering (First Edition). Tehran: Ahmadi Publishing, in collaboration with the Bach Arts and Crafts Institute (In Persian).