1. Adeli, M., & Zandieh, M. (2013). Presenting a simulation of optimization multiobjective approach for sourcing model and decision of integrating inventories. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 11, 89-110 (In Persian).
2. Aghezzaf, E.H. , Sitompul, C. , & Najid, N. M. (2010). Models for robust tactical planning in multi-stage production systems with uncertain demands. Computers & Operations Research, 37, 880-889.
3. Alizadeh, M. , Mahdavi, I. , Mahdavi-Amiri, N. , & Shiripour, S. (2015). A capacitated location-allocation problem with stochastic demands using sub-sources: An empirical study. Applied Soft Computing, 34, 551-571.
4. Ara, A. L. , Kazemi, A. , Gahramani, S. , & Behshad, M. (2012). Optimal reactive power flow using multi-objective mathematical programming. Scientia Iranica, 19, 1829-1836.
5. Avriel, M. (1980). A geometric programming approach to the solution of location problems. Journal of Regional Science, 20, 239-246.
6. Berman, O., Krass, D., & Menezes, V. (2007). Facility reliability issues in network p-median problems: strategic centralization and co-location effects. Operations Research, 55, 332-350.
7. Canel, C., & Das, S. R. (2002). Modeling global facility location decisions: integrating marketing and manufacturing decisions. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 102, 110-118.
8. Chopra, S. & Meindl, P. (2007). Supply chain management. Strategy, planning & operation. Das summa summarum des management, 265-275.
9. Cooper, L. (1963). Location-allocation problems. Operations research, 11, 331-343.
10. Daskin, M. S., Snyder, L. V., & Berger, R. T. (2005). Facility location in supply chain design. Logistics systems: Design and optimization, 39-65.
11. Erengüç, Ş. S., Simpson, N. C. & Vakharia, A. J. (1999). Integrated production/distribution planning in supply chains: An invited review. European journal of operational research, 115, 219-236.
12. Forghani, A. & Pourebrahim, A. (2008).Industrial center location problemes. Tadbir, 49-52 (In Persian).
13. Hajipour, V., Rahmati, S. H. A. , Pasandideh, S. H. R. , & Niaki, S. T. A. (2014). A multi-objective harmony search algorithm to optimize multi-server location–allocation problem in congested systems. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 72, 87-197.
14. Hosseininezhad, S. J., Jabalameli, M. S., & Naini, S. G. J. (2014). A fuzzy algorithm for continuous capacitated location allocation model with risk consideration. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 38, 983-1000.
15. Jabalameli, M.S. & Ghaderi, A. (2005) Solving large-scale location-allocation problems using a mixed-neighborhood search algorithm. Second International Logistics Conference, Iran(Tehran)(In Persian).
16. Jiménez, M. , Arenas, M. , Bilbao, A. , & Rodrı, M. V. (2007). Linear programming with fuzzy parameters: an interactive method resolution. European Journal of Operational Research, 1599-1609
17. Love, R. F., & Morris, J. G. (1988). Facilities Layout and Location:Models & Methods vol. 3. North-Holland, New York.
18. Marín, A. (2011). The discrete facility location problem with balanced allocation of customers. European Journal of Operational Research, 210, 27-38.
19. Mestre, A. M., Oliveira, M. D., & Barbosa-Póvoa, A. P. (2015). Location–allocation approaches for hospital network planning under uncertainty. European Journal of Operational Research, 240, 791-806.
20. Mousavi, V., & Niaki, S. T. A.(2013). Capacitated location allocation problem with stochastic location and fuzzy demand: a hybrid algorithm. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37, 5109-5119.
21. Park, G. , Lee, Y. , & Han, J. (2014). A two-level location–allocation problem in designing local access fiber optic networks. Computers & Operations Research, 51, 52-63.
22. Qi, L., Shen, Z.J. M., & Snyder, L. V. (2010). The effect of supply disruptions on supply chain design decisions. Transportation Science, 44, 274-289.
23. Rabieh, M., Azar, A., Modarres Yazdi, M., Fetanatfard Haghighi, M. (2011). Designing a robust multi–objective mathematical model of sourcing: an approach to reducing supply chain risks (Case study: Iran khodro supply chain). Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 1, 57-77 (In Persian).
24. Rahmati, S. H. A., Ahmadi, A., Sharifi, M. , & Chambari, A. (2014). A multi-objective model for facility location–allocation problem with immobile servers within queuing framework. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 74, 1-10.
25. Simchi-Levi, D., Simchi-Levi, E., & Kaminsky, P. (1999) Designing and managing the supply chain: Concepts, strategies, and cases.McGraw-Hill New York.
26. Syam, S. S., & Côté, M. J. (2012). A comprehensive location-allocation method for specialized healthcare services. Operations Research for Health Care, 1, 73-83.
27. Talebi, D., Ayron, F. (2015). Identifying supply chain risks and selecting suppliers using the network analysis process (The case study: Automobile industry). Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 17, 31-43 (In Persian).
28. Vidyarthi, N., & Jayaswal, S. (2014). Efficient solution of a class of location–allocation problems with stochastic demand and congestion. Computers & Operations Research, 48, 20-30.
29. Yan, S. , Lin, J. R., Chen, Y.C., & Xie, F.R. (2017). Rental bike location and allocation under stochastic demands. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 107, 1-11.
30. Zahiri, B., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., & Pishvaee, M. S. (2014). A robust possibilistic programming approach to multi-period location–allocation of organ transplant centers under uncertainty. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 74, 139-148.
31. Zeinal Hamadani, A., Ardakan, M. A. , Rezvan, V., & Honarmandian, V. (2013). Location-allocation problem for intra-transportation system in a big company by using meta-heuristic algorithm. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 47, 309-317.