1. Abili, Kh., Narenji Thani, F., Mazari, E. (2016). Lean Teaching. Jahad Daneshgahi Publisher, Tehran-Iran.
2. Alefari, M., Salonitis, K., & Xu, Y. (2017). The role of leadership in implementing lean manufacturing. Procedia CIRP, 63, 756-761.
3. Anthony, S., & Antony, J. (2017). Lean Six Sigma in Academic Institutions—UK vs. Rest of the World.
4. Antony, J. (2017). Lean Six Sigma for higher education. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Managemen, 66(5), 574-576.
5. Antony, J. (2014). Readiness factors for the Lean Six Sigma journey in the higher education sector. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 63(2), 257-264.
6. Azar, A., Gholamrezaee, D., Danaee fard, H., Khodadd, H. (2013). Dynamic Analysis of Industry-University Relationships in Graduate Policies of the Fifth Development Plan with Dynamic System Approach. Industrial Management Perspective, 9, 79-115.
7. Balzer, W. K., Brodke, M. H., & Thomas Kizhakethalackal, E. (2015). Lean higher education: successes, challenges, and realizing potential. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 32(9), 924-933.
8. Balzer, W. K., Francis, D. E., Krehbiel, T. C., & Shea, N. (2016). A review and perspective on Lean in higher education. Quality Assurance in Education, 24(4), 442-462.
9. Balzer, W. K. (2010). Lean higher education: Increasing the value and performance of university processes. Productivity Press.
10. Bento, G., & Tontini, G. (2018). Developing an instrument to measure lean manufacturing maturity and its relationship with operational performance. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 29(9-10), 977-995.
11. Cano, M., Kourouklis, A., & Drummond, S. (2014). Lean in Practice: Lessons for Higher Education Institutes. In Toulon-Verona Conference" Excellence in Services".
12. Comm, C. L., & Mathaisel, D. F. (2005). A case study in applying lean sustainability concepts to universities. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 6(2), 134-146.
13. Cristina, D. & Felicia, S. (2012).Implementing lean in a higher education university. Analele Universitatii Maritime Constanta, 13(18), 279-282.
14. Douglas, J., Antony, J., & Douglas, A. (2015). Waste identification and elimination in HEI: the role of Lean thinking. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 32(9), 970-981.
15. Emiliani, B., Kensington, C., & Most, U. S. (2005). Lean in higher education. Center for Lean Business Management. Available at http://www.superfactory. com/articles/lean_higher_ed.aspx.
16. Emiliani, M. L. (2004). Improving business school courses by applying lean principles and practices. Quality Assurance in Education, 12(4), 175-187.
17. Emiliani, M. L. (2015).Engaging faculty in lean teaching. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, 6(1).
18. Farsijani, H., Ghayommi, S.(2014). Identify and prioritize the agility barriers of enterprises to achieve world-class production. Industrial Management Perspective, 1, 109-130.
19. Gupta, S. K., Antony, J., Lacher, F., & Douglas, J. (2018). Lean Six Sigma for reducing student dropouts in higher education–an exploratory study. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 1-16.
20. Hess, J. D., & Benjamin, B. A. (2015). Applying Lean Six Sigma within the university: opportunities for process improvement and cultural change. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, 6(3), 249-262.
21. Hines, P., & Lethbridge, S. (2008). New development: Creating a lean university. Public Money and Management, 28(1), 53-56.
22. Höfer, S., & Naeve, J. (2018). The application of Lean Management in higher education. International Journal of Contemporary Management, 16(4).
23. Krehbiel, T. C., Ryan Jr, A. W., & Miller, D. P. (2015). Lean Learning. Quality Progress, 48(2), 39.
24. Lu, J., Laux, C., & Antony, J. (2017). Lean Six Sigma leadership in higher education institutions. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 66(5), 638-650.
25. Mohseni, A., & Rabani, M. (2018).Creating Lean Management Structure in Electronic Banking (Case Study: Ansar Bank). International Journal for Modern Trends in Science and Technology, 4(4), 16-22.
26. Moore, M., Nash, M., & Henderson, K. (2007). Becoming a lean university. Best Pracfices of Southern Associafion of College and University Business Officers (SACUBO).
27. Nadeau, S. (2017). Lean, Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma in higher education: a review of experiences around the world. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 7(05), 591.
28. Pearce, A., Pons, D., & Neitzert, T. (2018). Implementing lean—Outcomes from SME case studies. Operations Research Perspectives, 5, 94-104.
29. Shafiee, M., Jafarian, A., Jalili, A. (2011). The Impact of Integration of Logistics Organizational Processes on Business Performance. Industrial management Perspective, 3, 68-82
30. Sutin, S. (2018). Reforming higher education from within: Lessons learned from other mature sectors of the economy. International Journal of Educational Development, 58, 18-25.
31. Svensson, C., Antony, J., Ba-Essa, M., Bakhsh, M., & Albliwi, S. (2015). A Lean Six Sigma program in higher education. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 39(2), 951-969.
32. Van Dun, D. H., Hicks, J. N., & Wilderom, C. P. (2017). Values and behaviors of effective lean managers: Mixed-methods exploratory research. European management journal, 35(2), 174-186.
33. Waterbury, T. (2015). Learning from the pioneers: A multiple-case analysis of implementing Lean in higher education. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 32(9), 934-950.
34. Yonnesi, R., Fekri, R., Babaeianpour, M. (2016). Investigation the Influence of Lean on Information Technology Productivity in the Iranian banking Industry. productivity management, 10(38), 91-116.