1. Afshar, A., & Haghani, A. (2012). Modeling integrated supply chain logistics in real-time large-scale disaster relief operations. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 46(4), 327-338.
2. Aghyani, M., & Jabarzadeh, A., & Sajadi, SJ. (2015). a Robust optimization model for designing a blood supply chain network in Crisis with considering reliability. Journal of Engineering and quality management, 5(2), 85-96 (In Persian).
3. Amiri, M., & Barzegar, M., & Niknamfar, A. (2016). Production-Distribution Planning Integrated with Optimization Approach Three-level supply chain. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 23, 9-28 (In Persian).
4. Bakuli, D. L., & Smith, J. M. (1996). Resource allocation in state-dependent emergency evacuation networks. European Journal of Operational Research, 89(3), 543-555.
5. Beamon, B. M., & Kotleba, S. A. (2006). Inventory modelling for complex emergencies in humanitarian relief operations. International Journal of Logistics: Research and Applications, 9(1), 1-18.
6. Boonmee. C. Arimura. M. & Asada. T. (2017). Facility location optimization model for emergency humanitarian logistics. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 24, 485-498.
7. Bozorgi-Amiri, A., & Mansoori, S., & Pishvaee, M.S. (2017). Multi-objective chain network design for responding to earthquake under uncertainty. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 25, 9-36 (In Persian).
8. Chang, M.-S., Tseng, Y.-L., & Chen, J.-W. (2007). A scenario planning approach for the flood emergency logistics preparation problem under uncertainty. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 36(4) , 737-754.
9. Dessouky, M. M., Ordonez, F., & Murali, P. (2009). Capacitated facility location with distance-dependent coverage under demand uncertainty.
10. Farazmand, M., & Pishvaee, M.S. (2018). Design of the transport network model under uncertainty. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 31, 115-139 (In Persian).
11. Fiedrich, F., Gehbauer, F., & Rickers, U. (2000). Optimized resource allocation for emergency response after earthquake disasters. Safety science, 35(1), 41-57.
12. Klibi. W., Ichoua. S., & Martel. A. (2018). Prepositioning emergency supplies to support disaster relief: a case study using stochastic programming. INFOR: Information Systems and Operational Research, 56(1), 50-81.
13. Mulvey, J. M., Vanderbei, R. J., & Zenios, S. A. (1995). Robust optimization of large-scale systems. Operations research, 43(2), 264-281.
14. Rahmani. D., Zandi. A., Peyghaleh. E. & Siamakmanesh. N. (2018). A robust model for a humanitarian relief network with backup covering under disruptions: A real world application. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 28, 56-68.
15. Rawls, C. G., & Turnquist, M. A. (2010). Pre-positioning of emergency supplies for disaster response. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 44(4), 521-534.
16. Talarico, L., Meisel, F., & Sörensen, K. (2015). Ambulance routing for disaster response with patient groups. Computers & operations research, 56, 120-133.
17. Tofighi, S., Torabi, S. A., & Mansouri, S. A. (2016). Humanitarian logistics network design under mixed uncertainty. European Journal of Operational Research, 250(1), 239-250.
18. Torabi, S. A., & Hassini, E. (2008). An interactive possibilistic programming approach for multiple objective supply chain master planning. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 159(2), 193-214.
19. Tzeng, G.-H., Cheng, H.-J., & Huang, T. D. (2007). Multi-objective optimal planning for designing relief delivery systems. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 43(6), 673-686.
20. Yi, W., & Özdamar, L. (2007). A dynamic logistics coordination model for evacuation and support in disaster response activities. European Journal of Operational Research, 179(3), 1177-1193.
21. Zabinski, o. h. m. s. z. b. (2010). stochastic optimization of medicial supply location and distribution in disaster management international journal of production economics, 126, 76-84.