- Abdelsalam, H. M., & Gad, M. M. (2009). Cost of quality in Dubai: An analytical case study of residential construction projects. International journal of project management, 27(5), 501-511.
- Afruzi, E. N., Najafi, A. A., Roghanian, E., & Mazinani, M. (2014). A multi-objective imperialist competitive algorithm for solving discrete time, cost and quality trade-off problems with mode-identity and resource-constrained situations. Computers & Operations Research, 50, 80-96.
- Afshar, A., Kaveh, A., & Shoghli, O. R. (2007). Multi-objective optimization of time-cost-quality using multi-colony ant algorithm. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering (Building and Housing), 8(2), 854-1563.
- Akhundy, A. M.; Keshavarz, T. (2017). Provide a multi-objective genetic algorithm to solve the multi-objective problem of cost-time-quality balance of the project, taking into account the predictive relationships and failure of activities in case of lack of resources. Second International Conference on Management and Accounting, Tehran, Salehan Higher Education Institute (In Persian).
- Amouzad Mahdirji, H., Mokhtarzadeh, N., & Radmand, S. (2017). Model gray fuzzy ideal planning to balance time, cost, risk and project quality. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 7(3), 47-80(In Persian).
- Ataei, Y., & Shirviehzad, H. (2012). Time-cost balance in the project of constructing a gas network in Sadra city of Shiraz with the assumption of minimum cost. First National Conference on Industrial Engineering and Systems. Najafabad, Islamic Azad University (In Persian).
- Babu, A. J. G., & Suresh, N. (1996). Project management with time, cost, and quality considerations. European Journal of Operational Research, 88(2), 320-327.
- El-Rayes, K., & Kandil, A. (2005). Time-cost-quality trade-off analysis for highway construction. Journal of construction Engineering and Management, 131(4), 477-486.
- Eydi, A., Farughi, H., & Abdi, F. (2016). A hybrid method based on fuzzy AHP and VIKOR for the discrete time-cost-quality trade-off problem. Journal of Optimization in Industrial Engineering, 19(2), 105-116.
10. Feng, C. W., Liu, L., & Burns, S. A. (1997). Using genetic algorithms to solve construction time-cost trade-off problems. Journal of computing in civil engineering, 11(3), 184-189.
11. Fu, F., & Zhang, T. (2016). A new model for solving time-cost-quality trade-off problems in construction. PloS one, 11(12), e0167142
12. Gholizadeh, E., Afshar Najafi, B. (2018). Solve the two-problem multi-tasking problem of the project by considering programming and limited resources using the NSGA-II algorithm. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 8(2), 165-187(In Persian).
13. Guide, A. (2000). Project management body of knowledge (pmbok® guide). In Project Management Institute.
14. Hashemzadeh Zargar, M., GhaleNoei, M., & Rezaei Nik, I. (2015). Modeling and problem solving cost-time balance in case of certainty (case study). Twelfth International Conference on Industrial Engineering. Tehran, Iranian Industrial Engineering Association, Kharazmi University (In Persian).
15. Hu, W., & He, X. (2014). An innovative time-cost-quality tradeoff modeling of building construction project based on resource allocation. The Scientific World Journal, 2014 .
16. Jafarnejad, A., Sahab, M. Q., & Akbarpour, A. (2010). Optimize time-cost-quality optimization using a direct matching search algorithm. 5th National Congress of Civil Engineering. Mashhad, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (In Persian).
17. Karimirad, M., Najafi, S. I., Khazli, M., & Meftahi, H. (2015). Balance of project cost and time in fuzzy network with linear programming. 6th International Conference on Economics, Management and Engineering Sciences, Belgium, International Center for Academic Communication (In Persian).
18. Kerzner, H., & Kerzner, H. R. (2017). Project management: a systems approach to planning, scheduling, and controlling. John Wiley & Sons.
19. Khaki, G. (2003). Research Method with Thesis Approach. Bazetab Publishing,First Edition (In Persian).
20. Khang, D. B., & Myint, Y. M. (1999). Time, cost and quality trade-off in project management: a case study. International journal of project management, 17(4), 249-256.
21. Kim, J., Kang, C., & Hwang, I. (2012). A practical approach to project scheduling: considering the potential quality loss cost in the time–cost tradeoff problem. International Journal of Project Management, 30(2), 264-272.
22. Laguna, M. and Marti, R. (2000). Experimental Testing of Advanced Scatter Search Designs for Global Optimization of Multimodal Functions. University of Colorado, Boulder.
23. Lazarević, D., & Prlinčević, B. (2014). Project Management: Cost, Time and Quality. 8th International Quality Conference, Center for Quality. Quality, Faculty of Engineering, University of Kragujevac.
24. Martínez-Costa, M., Choi, T. Y., Martínez, J. A., & Martínez-Lorente, A. R. (2009). ISO 9000/1994, ISO 9001/2000 and TQM: The performance debate revisited. Journal of Operations Management, 27(6), 495-511.
25. Mehdi, A. (2006). An Introduction to Genetic Algorithms and Its Applications. Naghus Andisheh Publications (In Persian).
26. Moghaddam, A. A., Seifi, A., Niknam, T., & Pahlavani, M. R. A. (2011). Multi-objective operation management of a renewable MG (micro-grid) with back-up micro-turbine/fuel cell/battery hybrid power source. Energy, 36(11), 6490-6507.
27. Mokhtari, H., Kazemzadeh, R. B., & Salmasnia, A. (2010). Time-cost tradeoff analysis in project management: An ant system approach. IEEE Transactions on engineering management, 58(1), 36-43.
28. Monghasemi, S., Nikoo, M. R., Fasaee, M. A. K., & Adamowski, J. (2015). A novel multi criteria decision making model for optimizing time–cost–quality trade-off problems in construction projects. Expert systems with applications, 42(6), 3089-3104.
29. Alam Tabriz, Akbar, Farrokh, Mojtaba, Ahmadi, Ehsan. (2014). Provide a model for predicting the cost and final time of projects with a cross-cutting approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 4(1), 51-65. (In Persian).
30. Rahimi, M., & Iranmanesh, H. (2008). Multi objective particle swarm optimization for a discrete time, cost and quality trade-off problem. World Applied Sciences Journal, 4(2), 270-276.
31. Rajabioun, R. (2011). Cuckoo optimization algorithm. Applied soft computing, 11(8), 5508-5518.
32. Razani, F., Asadi, A., & Hosseini, M. (2014). Application of genetic algorithms and ant community in optimal location of viscose dampers, 2nd International Congress of Structures, Architecture and Urban Development, Tabriz, Permanent Secretariat of the International Congress of Structures, Architecture and Urban Development (In Persian).
33. Selajgeh, I., & Nobahari, M. (2003). Optimization of Mutation Operator in Genetic Algorithm, 5th National Conference on Smart Systems, Mashhad, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICS05-ICS05_008.html(In Persian).
34. Taghizadeh Yazdi, M. R., Ghafouri, S. (2016). Provide a mathematical model for the problem of cost-time balance - environmental effects and solve it with meta-algorithms of particle density and night cream. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 6(4), 97-121 (In Persian).
35. Tareghian, H. R., & Taheri, S. H. (2006). On the discrete time, cost and quality trade-off problem. Applied mathematics and computation, 181(2), 1305-1312.
36. Tareghian, H. R., & Taheri, S. H. (2007). A solution procedure for the discrete time, cost and quality tradeoff problem using electromagnetic scatter search. Applied mathematics and computation, 190(2), 1136-1145.
37. Tran, D. H., Cheng, M. Y., & Cao, M. T. (2015). Hybrid multiple objective artificial bee colony with differential evolution for the time–cost–quality tradeoff problem. Knowledge-Based Systems, 74, 176-186.
38. Williams, T. (2005). Assessing and moving on from the dominant project management discourse in the light of project overruns. IEEE Transactions on engineering management, 52(4), 497-508.
39. Zhang, H., & Xing, F. (2010). Fuzzy-multi-objective particle swarm optimization for time–cost–quality tradeoff in construction. Automation in Construction, 19(8), 1067-1075.