Document Type : Original Article
M.A., Caspian Institute of Higher Education.
Assistant Professor, Caspian Institute of Higher Education.
The main purpose of this research was to develop and empower the power plant staff (Shams Abad) which was done by power plant specialists in order to grow and improve the organization. and prioritize it using fuzzy model network analysis which can be effective in strategic decision making of the Distributed Power Plant. This study using Delphi questionnaire design and experts' criteria and sub-criteria, we designed Delphi questionnaire and distributed to statistical population. In the next step, the weight of the criteria and sub-criteria screened was determined using fuzzy ANP method. The results showed that strong financial support for the application of new technologies was the highest among the criteria. Out-of-the-box training courses on new technologies and resource utilization skills in device maintenance are ranked second and third, respectively.
- Adresi, A., & Taraski, M. (2013). Efqm 2013 excellence model. Tehran modern Publishing (In Persian).
- Ataee, M. (2010). Fuzzy multi-criteria decision making. Shahroud University publication (In Persian).
- Aghaee, M., & Fazli, S. (2012). Use the DEMATEL and ANP approach to select the appropriate maintenance strategy. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective,6, 89-107 (In Persian).
- Crans, P. (2010). Human resource strategy, aseman negar publication (In Persian).
- Calvo-Mora, A., Navarro-García, A., & Periañez-Cristobal, R. (2015). Project to improve knowledge management and key business results through the EFQM excellence model. International Journal of Project Management, 33(8), 1638-1651.
- Calvo-Mora, A., Domínguez-CC, M., & Criado, F. (2018). Assessment and improvement of organisational social impact through the EFQM Excellence Model. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 29(11-12), 1259-1278.
- Digehsara, A., Rezazadeh, H., & Soleimani, M. (2018). Performance evaluation of project management system based on combination of EFQM and QFD. Journal of Project Management, 3(4), 171-182 (In Persian).
- Eghbal, F. (2012). Use of EFQM excellence model with Proforma information system approach in human resource management performance evaluation of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Health Information Management, 6(65-74) (In Persian(.
- Emami, H. (2014). Comprehensive guide to human resource empowerment. Aseman Negar Publishing. (In Persian).
- Ezzabadi, J. H., Saryazdi, M.D., & Mostafaeipour, A. (2015). Implementing Fuzzy Logic and AHP into the EFQM model for performance improvement: A case study. Applied Soft Computing, 36, 165-176.
- George, C., Cooper, F., & Douglas, A. (2003). Implementing the EFQM excellence model in a local authority. Managerial auditing journal, 18(2), 122-127.
- Hoseinpour, H., & Yazdani, M. (2019). Production of new product with engineering evaluation and technical ranking based on a combined approach of QFD method, ANP FUZZY, DATATEL. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective 34, 89-107(In Persian).
- Hsieh, T.Y., Lu, S.T. & Tzeng, G.H. (2004). Fuzzy MCDM approach for planning and design tenders selection in public office buildings. International journal of project management, 22(7), 573-584.
- Liu, Y. L., & Ko, P. F. (2017). A modified EFQM Excellence Model for effective evaluation in the hotel industry. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence,38 1-14.
- Mousavi, S.A. (2000). Quality circles increased productivity. Journal of Public Management, 39(45-59) (In Persian).
- Mirfakhredini, H., Mirghafouri, H., & Sayadi, (2011). Prioritize improvement projects in the EFQM model with a balanced scorecard approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 2, 91-160 (In Persian).
- Momtaz, A. (2007). Evaluating the effects of using the EFQM organizational excellence model in the field of production unit strategy, Thesis Tehran University (In Persian).
- Najmi, M., & Hoseini, S. (2010). Excellence Award Model. 2010 Third Edition, saramad publication (In Persian).
- Podobnik, D., & Dolinšek, S. (2008). Competitiveness and performance development: an integrated management model. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 21(2), 213-229.
- Pringle, F., & Kleiner, B. H. (1997). Practices of excellent companies in the drug industry. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 10(1), 31-34.
- Rass, T. poorghasemi (2009). Discover the capabilities of human resources and their application. andishe goshtar (In Persian).
- Rhmati, M. (2010). Application of European Foundation for Quality Management Excellence Model via Performa Information System, mazandaran university publication (In Persian).
- Rezaee, M. S., Haeri, A., & Noori, S. (2018). Using data envelopment analysis to evaluate the performances of food production companies based on EFQM's criteria and to present an improvement plan. International Journal of Business Excellence, 14(2), 256-274 (In Persian).
- Rezaeezadeh, M., & Motahari, H., (2016). Assessing the performance of Maskan Bank using the organizational excellence model, Journal of Educational Management Research Quarterly, 7(3) (In Persian).
- Saati, T., & Tofigh, A. (1998). Decision making for managers. Industrial Management Organization Publications (In Persian).
- Sadegh zadeh, keyvan (2009). Empowerment and human resource development using organizational excellence models, Third International Conference on Human Resource Empowerment, 3, 34-46 (In Persian).
- Seyedi, H., & Sadeghi, M. (2016). Investigating the effect of EFQM quality excellence model on key performance indicators. International Conference on Accounting and Management, 5, (22-37) (In Persian).
- Sadegh Amalnick, M., & Zarrin, M. (2017). Performance assessment of human resource by integration of HSE and ergonomics and EFQM management system: A fuzzy-based approach. International journal of health care quality assurance, 30(2), 160-174.
- Sadeh, E., & Arumugam, V. C. (2010). Interrelationships among EFQM excellence criteria in Iranian industrial SMEs. European journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative sciences, 19(1), 155-167.
- Soltani, M., & Nikokar, Gh (2014). Localization of organizational excellence model criteria (EFQM) in military research organizations, Journal of Organizational Resource Management Research,4(1), 122-141 (In Persian).
- Van Schoten, S., de Blok, C., Spreeuwenberg, P., Groenewegen, P., & Wagner, C. (2016). The EFQM Model as a framework for total quality management in healthcare: Results of a longitudinal quantitative study. International journal of operations & production management, 36(8), 901-922.