1. Abd El-Karim, A., Nawawy, O., & Abdel- Alim, A, M. (2015). Identification and assessment of risk factors affecting construction projects. HBRC Journal, 13(2), 202-216.
2. Abdollahi, A., & Khozin, A. (2016). Using genetic algorithm to optimize the Time-Cost-Quality-Risk in construction projects and investment plans. Journal of Accounting and Auditing Studies, 5(20), 104-123 (In Persian).
3. AlamTabriz, A., Farrokh, M., & Ahmadi, E. (2014). A Comparison of the neural network approach and the earned value management in predicting final cost and duration of projects. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 4(1), 51-65 (In Persian).
4. Alam Tabriz, A., & Hamzehi, E. (2011). Project risk evaluation and analysis using risk management based on PMBOK standard and RFMEA technique. Industrial Management Studies, 9(23), 1-19 (In Persian).
5. Alimohammadi, A. M., Abbrishami, M. H., & Javaheri, A. (2016). Prediction of stock return using financial ratios: a decision tree approach. Journal of Financial Management Strategy, 3(4), 125-146 (In Persian).
6. Amiri, M. (2013). Presentation of a Model for Ranking a Project Activities Risk using CPM Network and TOPSIS Method in Fuzzy Environment. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 3(2), 169-183 (In Persian).
7. Arish, A., Akbarpour Shirazi, M., Seyed Esfahani, M. M. (2009). Case-based decision support model for risk responses planning. International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Production Management, 3(20), 1-14 (In Persian).
8. Asadollahi Hosseini, H. (2013). Identification and Prioritization of Tunnel Project Risks Using AHP Method (Case Study: Qom Urban Train Project). MSc Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Najaf Abad (In Persian).
9. Ataie, Sh. (2017). Data mining software (WEKA). Tehran: Iran University of Science & Technology (In Persian).
10. Bagheri, S. (2015). Providing a template for selecting the most appropriate risk management techniques and tools in project management. Journal of Standard and Quality Management, 4(18), 27-35 (In Persian).
11. Bagherian Marandi, N. (2011). Applied risk management in construction projects. 6th International Conference on Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, Tehran (In Persian).
12. Bagherzadeh, F., Ramezankhani, A., Azizi, F., Hadaegh, F., Steyerbergh, E. W., & Khalili, D. (2016). A tutorial on variable selection for clinical prediction models: Feature selection methods in data-mining could improve the results, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 71, 76-85.
13. Banihashemi, A., Khalilzadeh, M. (2018). Sensitivity analysis for estimating cost of project execution with EVM technique by considering factors of quality and risk. Iranian Journal of Trade Studies, 22(87), 187-214 (In Persian).
15. Esmaeilzadeh, A. (2011). Risk Classification of Construction Projects and Analysis them using Structural Equation Modeling and Grey Approach. MSc Thesis. Allameh Tabataba'i University, Tehran (In Persian).
17. Han, J., & Kamber, M. (2006). Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, 2nd edition., Morgan Kaufmann.
18. Hatefi, M., Rostami, M., Nafte, N., & Bazgir, B. (2016). Designing and implementing a decision support system for project risk management in the Sarkhun and Gheshm gas refinery. International Journal of Industrial Engineering & Production Management, 27(4), 617-633 (In Persian).
19. Hillson, D. (2004). Efective opportunity management for projects – exploiting positive risk. NewYork: Marcel Dekker.
20. Ho, T. K. (1998). The Random subspace method for constructing decision forests. IEEE Trans Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 20(8), 832–844.
21. Jozi, A., & Seifossadat, H. (2014). Environmental risk assessment of Gotvand-Olia dam at operational phase using the integrated method of Environmental Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (EFMEA) and preliminary hazard analysis. Journal of Environmental Studies, 40(1), 107-120 (In Persian).
22. Kabakchieva, D. (2013). Predicting Student Performance by Using Data Mining Methods for Classification, Cybernetics and Information Technologies, 13(1), 61-72.
23. Kantardzik, M. (2010). Data mining. Translator: Amir Alikhanzadeh. Tehran: Computer sciences (In Persian).
24. Kaplinski, O. (2013). Risk Management of Construction Works by Means of the Utility Theory: a Case Study. 11th International Conference on Modern Building Materials, Structures and Techniques. MBMST: Procedia Engineering, (57), 533-539.
25. Khaksari, M., Shafei, R., Allah Visi, B. (2009). Recognition the risk roots in constructional projects and the methods of their management. (A case study). Journal of Productivity Management, 2(7), 139-160 (In Persian).
26. Malmasi, S., Arjmandi, R., Nezakati, R., Allahdad, Z. (2017). Environmental risk assessment of dam projects by using ELECTRE technique. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 18(4), 57-72 (In Persian).
28. Mohajeri, Sh., Nakhlestani, S., Harsej, F. (2017). Risk management in the implementation of a road construction project with emphasis on the principles of ergonomics. Journal of Science and Engineering Elites, 2(2), 255-264 (In Persian).
29. Mokhtari, Gh., & Hasanzadeh, Y. (2019). An integrated multi-objective model for project portfolio selection and risk response actions planning. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 8(4), 9-32 (In Persian).
30. Olfat, L., Khosravani, F., & Jalali, R. (2010). Identification and Ranking of Project Risk Based on PMBOK Standard by Fuzzy Approach. Journal of Industrial Management Studies, 8(19), 147-163 (In Persian).
31. Olsson, R. (2007). In search of opportunity management: Is the risk management process enough? International Journal of Project Management, 25(8), 745-752.
32. PMI (Project Management Institute), (2013). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK guide)”, 5th ed., USA: Pennsylvania.
33. PMI (Project Management Institute), (2017). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK guide)”, 6th ed., USA: Pennsylvania.
34. Pospieszny, P. (2017). Application of Data Mining Techniques in Project Management – an Overview. Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, 43, 199-220.
35. Rahnama, M. R., & Hejazi, M. (2017). The use of project risk management knowledge to develop strategies to improve urban public-private partnership projects (Case study: projects of Mashhad municipality). Research and Urban Planning, 8(29), 1-22 (In Persian).
36. Rao W., Chen J. (2020). Risk Control System of Construction Engineering Based on Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence Technology. In: Huang C., Chan YW., Yen N. (eds) Data Processing Techniques and Applications for Cyber-Physical Systems (DPTA 2019). Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1088. Springer, Singapore
37. Renault, B. Y., Agumba, J. N., Balogun, O. A. (2016). Drivers for and obstacles to enterprise risk management in construction firms: a literature review. Creative Construction Conference, Budapest: Procedia Engineering, 5, 402-408.
38. Rezaeian, J., Iranian, M. (2018). Risk assessment in road construction projects based on the PMBOK standard case study: (Cable bridge construction project the city of Sari). Passive Defense Quarterly, 9(3), 55-66 (In Persian).
40. Serpell, A., Ferrada, X., Rubio, L., & Arauzo, S. (2015). Evaluating risk management practices in construction organizations. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 194, 201-210.
41. Serpella, A. F., Ferrada, X., Howard, R., Rubio, L. (2014). Risk management in construction projects: a knowledge-based approach. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 119, 653-662.
43. Szymanski, P. (2017). Risk management in construction projects. 2nd International Joint Conference on Innovative Solutions in Construction Engineering and Management. Poland: Procedia Engineering, 208, 174-182.
44. Toloei Ashlaghi, A., Nikoomaram, H., & Sharabian, F. (2010). Credit facilities applicants classification by SVM. Management Researches, 21(84), 1-19 (In Persian).
45. Wirth, R., & Hipp, J. (2000). CRISP-DM: Towards a Standard Process Model for Data Mining. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on the Practical Application of Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining.
46. Wróblewski, P. (2007). Zarządzanie projektami informatycznymi dla praktyków, Wydawnictwo Helion. Zarządzanie Ryzykiem w przedsięwzięciu. Wydanie, 1.
47. Zahraie, B., Roozbahani, A., & Mirshekari, M. (2017). Risk assessment model based on fuzzy expert systems for construction project management. Sharif Journal (Civil Engineering), 32.2(4.1), 61-70 (In Persian).
48. Zegordi, S. H., Nazari, A., Rezaee Nik, E. (2014). Project risk assessment by a hybrid approach using fuzzy-ANP and fuzzy-TOPSIS. Sharif Journal (Industrial Engineering and Management), 29-1(2), 3-14 (In Persian).
49. Zhang, Y., & Fan, Zh, P. (2014). An optimization method for selecting project risk response strategies. International Journal of Project Management, 32(3), 412-422.