1. Abdallah, T., Diabat, A., & Simchi-Levi, D. (2010). A carbon sensitive supply hain network problem with green procurement. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
2. Akbari, A. A., & Karimi, B. (2015). A new robust optimization approach for integrated multi-echelon, multi-product, multi-period supply chain network design under process uncertainty. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 79(1-4), 229-244.
3. Amaro, A. C. S., & Barbosa-Póvoa, A. P. F. (2009). The effect of uncertainty on the optimal closed-loop supply chain planning under different partnerships structure. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 33(12), 2144-2158.
4. Ambrosino, D., & Scutella, M. G. (2005). Distribution network design: New problems and related models. European journal of operational research, 165(3), 610-624.
5. Amirkhan, M., Norang, A., & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2014). A Fuzzy Mathematical Programming Model for a Supply Network Design of Raw Materials under Uncertainty–A Case Study. International Journal of Industrial Engineering, 25(2), 217-235.
6. Azaron, A., Brown, K. N., Tarim, S. A., & Modarres, M. (2008). A multi-objective stochastic programming approach for supply chain design considering risk. International Journal of Production Economics, 116(1), 129-138.
7. Azar, Adel. Najafi, SAjad. (2011). Budget planning mathematical model in public section: Robust optimization approach. Journal of Governmental Management Perspective, 2(8), 83-94 (In Persian).
8. Beamon, B. M. (1998). Supply chain design and analysis: Models and methods. International journal of production economics, 55(3), 281-294.
Ben-Tal, A., El Ghaoui, L., & Nemirovski, A. (2009). Robust optimization (Vol. 28). Princeton University Press.
9. Ben-Tal, A., Boyd, S., & Nemirovski, A. (2006). Extending scope of robust optimization: Comprehensive robust counterparts of uncertain problems. Mathematical Programming, 107(1-2), 63-89.
10. Drezner, Z., & Wesolowsky, G. O. (2003). Network design: selection and design of links and facility location. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 37(3), 241-256.
11.Dutta, P., Das, D., Schultmann, F., & Fröhling, M. (2016). Design and planning of a closed-loop supply chain with three ways recovery and buy-back offer. Journal of Cleaner Production, 135, 604-619.
Emadabadi, A., teymoori, E., & Pishvaee, M. (2019). Design of Multi-Periodical and MultiProduct Supply Chain Network with Regard to Disruption of Facilities and Communication Paths (Case Study: Subscription Plan for Publications). Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, (in Persian)
13. Farahani, R., Zanjirani, N., Asgari, & Davarzani, H. (2009). eds. Supply chain and logistics in national, international and governmental environment: concepts and models. Springer Science & Business Media, Springer-Verlag. 316p. (Contributions to Management Science) ISSN (print) 1431-1941 ISBN 9783790821550.
14. Ghomi-Avili, M., Naeini, S. G. J., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., & Jabbarzadeh, A. (2018). A fuzzy pricing model for a green competitive closed-loop supply chain network design in the presence of disruptions. Journal of Cleaner Production, 188, 425-442.
15. Gladwin, T. N., Kennelly, J. J., & Krause, T. S. (1995). Shifting paradigms for sustainable development: Implications for management theory and research. Academy of management Review, 20(4), 874-907.
16. Govindan, K., & Soleimani, H. (2017). A review of reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chains: A Journal of Cleaner Production focus. Journal of Cleaner Production, 142, 371-384.
17. Govindan, K., Soleimani, H., & Kannan, D. (2015). Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future. European Journal of Operational Research, 240(3), 603-626.
18. Govindan, K., Kaliyan, M., Kannan, D., & Haq, A. N. (2014). Barriers analysis for green supply chain management implementation in Indian industries using analytic hierarchy process. International Journal of Production Economics, 147, 555-568.
19. Govindan, K., Jafarian, A., Khodaverdi, R., & Devika, K. (2014). Two-echelon multiple-vehicle location–routing problem with time windows for optimization of sustainable supply chain network of perishable food. International Journal of Production Economics, 152, 9-28.
20. Haddadsisakht, A., & Ryan, S. M. (2018). Closed-loop supply chain network design with multiple transportation modes under stochastic demand and uncertain carbon tax. International Journal of Production Economics, 195, 118-131.
21. Gutiérrez, G. J., Kouvelis, P., & Kurawarwala, A. A. (1996). A robustness approach to uncapacitated network design problems. European Journal of Operational Research, 94(2), 362-376.
22. Heidari-Fathian, H., & Pasandideh, S. H. R. (2018). Green-Blood supply chain network design: Robust optimization, Bounded Objective Function & Lagrangian relaxation. Computers & Industrial Engineering.
23. Heidari-Fathian, H., & Pasandideh, S. H. R. (2017). Green Supply Chain Network Design under Multi mode Production and Uncertainty. Iranian Journal of Operations Research, 8(1), 44-60.
24. Ho, C. J. (1989). Evaluating the impact of operating environments on MRP system nervousness. The International Journal of Production Research, 27(7), 1115-1135.
25. Jabbarzadeh, A., Fahimnia, B., & Sheu, J. B. (2017). An enhanced robustness approach for managing supply and demand uncertainties. International Journal of Production Economics, 183, 620-631.
26. Jamshidi, R., Ghomi, S. F., & Karimi, B. (2012). Multi-objective green supply chain optimization with a new hybrid memetic algorithm using the Taguchi method. Scientia Iranica, 19(6), 1876-1886.
27. Khosrojerdi, A., Zegordi, S. H., Allen, J. K., & Mistree, F. (2016). A method for designing power supply chain networks accounting for failure scenarios and preventive maintenance. Engineering Optimization, 48(1), 154-172.
28. Kisomi, M. S., Solimanpur, M., & Doniavi, A. (2016). An integrated supply chain configuration model and procurement management under uncertainty: a set-based robust optimization methodology. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 40(17-18), 7928-7947.
29. Ma, H., & Li, X. (2018). Closed-loop supply chain network design for hazardous products with uncertain demands and returns. Applied Soft Computing, 68, 889-899.
30. Manoochehri, Saba. Tajedin, Ali. Shirazi, Babak. (2019). Robust Integrated Optimization for Green Closed Loop Supply Chain. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 8(4), 61-95 (in Persian)
31. Melkote, S., & Daskin, M. S. (2001). Capacitated facility location/network design problems. European journal of operational research, 129(3), 481-495.
32. Mirzapour Al-E-Hashem, S. M. J., Malekly, H., & Aryanezhad, M. B. (2011). A multi-objective robust optimization model for multi-product multi-site aggregate production planning in a supply chain under uncertainty. International Journal of Production Economics, 134(1), 28-42.
33. Mota, B., Gomes, M. I., Carvalho, A., & Barbosa-Povoa, A. P. (2018). Sustainable supply chains: An integrated modeling approach under uncertainty. Omega, 77, 32-57.
34. Mulvey, J. M., Vanderbei, R. J., & Zenios, S. A. (1995). Robust optimization of large-scale systems. Operations research, 43(2), 264-281.
35. Mulvey, J. M., & Ruszczyński, A. (1995). A new scenario decomposition method for large-scale stochastic optimization. Operations research, 43(3), 477-490.
36. Nurjanni, K. P., Carvalho, M. S., & Costa, L. (2017). Green supply chain design: A mathematical modeling approach based on a multi-objective optimization model. International Journal of Production Economics, 183, 421-432.
37. Pishvaee, M. S., & Torabi, S. A. (2010). A possibilistic programming approach for closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertainty. Fuzzy sets and systems, 161(20), 2668-2683.
38. Pishvaee, M. S., Rabbani, M., & Torabi, S. A. (2011). A robust optimization approach to closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertainty. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 35(2), 637-649.
39. Pishvaee, M. S., Razmi, J., & Torabi, S. A. (2014). An accelerated Benders decomposition algorithm for sustainable supply chain network design under uncertainty: A case study of medical needle and syringe supply chain. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 67, 14-38.
40. Rad, R. S., & Nahavandi, N. (2018). A novel multi-objective optimization model for integrated problem of green closed loop supply chain network design and quantity discount. Journal of Cleaner Production.196, 1549-1565
41. Bozorgi Amiri, A. Mansouri, S, Pishvaeei, S. (2017). Multipurpose Relief Chain Network Design to Respond to Earthquake Under Uncertainty. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 7(1), 9-36 (In Persian)
42. Rahmani, D., Ramezanian, R., Fattahi, P., & Heydari, M. (2013). A robust optimization model for multi-product two-stage capacitated production planning under uncertainty. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37(20-21), 8957-8971.
43. Ramezani, M., Bashiri, M., & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2013). A robust design for a closed-loop supply chain network under an uncertain environment. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 66(5-8), 825-843.
44. Ramudhin, A., Chaabane, A., & Paquet, M. (2010). Carbon market sensitive sustainable supply chain network design. International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 5(1), 30-38.
45. Ruimin, M. A., Lifei, Y. A. O., Maozhu, J. I. N., Peiyu, R. E. N., & Zhihan, L. V. (2016). Robust environmental closed-loop supply chain design under uncertainty. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 89, 195-202.
46. Sabri, E. H., & Beamon, B. M. (2000). A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design. Omega, 28(5), 581-598.
47. Sahebjamnia, N., Fathollahi-Fard, A. M., & Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M. (2018). Sustainable tire closed-loop supply chain network design: Hybrid metaheuristic algorithms for large-scale networks. Journal of cleaner production, 196, 273-296.
48. Saffar, M. Shakori Ganjavi, H. Razmi, J (2019) A green closed-lopp supply chin network design considering operational risk under uncertainty and solving the model with NSGAII algortithm. Journal of advances in industrial engineering, 49, 55-68.
49. Salema, M. I. G., Póvoa, A. P. B., & Novais, A. Q. (2009). A strategic and tactical model for closed-loop supply chains. OR spectrum, 31(3), 573-599.
Schmitt, A. J., Sun, S. A., Snyder, L. V., & Shen, Z. J. M. (2015). Centralization versus decentralization: Risk pooling, risk diversification, and supply chain disruptions. Omega, 52, 201-212.
50. Shi, J., Zhang, G., & Sha, J. (2011). Optimal production and pricing policy for a closed loop system. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 55(6), 639-647.
51. Soleimani, H., Govindan, K., Saghafi, H., & Jafari, H. (2017). Fuzzy multi-objective sustainable and green closed-loop supply chain network design. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 109, 191-203.
52. Soleimani, H., Seyyed-Esfahani, M., & Shirazi, M. A. (2013). Designing and planning a multi-echelon multi-period multi-product closed-loop supply chain utilizing genetic algorithm. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 68(1-4), 917-931.
53. Van Landeghem, H., & Vanmaele, H. (2002). Robust planning: a new paradigm for demand chain planning. Journal of operations management, 20(6), 769-783.
54. Wang, F., Lai, X., & Shi, N. (2011). A multi-objective optimization for green supply chain network design. Decision Support Systems, 51(2), 262-269.