1. Darwish, M. A., & Odah, O. M. (2010). Vendor managed inventory model for single-vendor multi-retailer supply chains. European Journal of Operational Research, 204(3), 473-484.
2. Diabat, A. (2014). Hybrid algorithm for a vendor managed inventory system in a two-echelon supply chain. European Journal of Operational Research, 238(1), 114-121.
3. Dong, Y., & Xu, K. (2002). A supply chain model of vendor managed inventory. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 38(2), 75-95.
4. Bai, Q., Gong, Y., Jin, M., & Xu, X. (2019). Effects of carbon emission reduction on supply chain coordination with vendor-managed deteriorating product inventory. International Journal of Production Economics, 208, 83–99.
5. Fakhrzad, M., & Lotfi, R. (2018). Green vendor managed inventory with backorder in two echelon supply chain with epsilon-constraint and NSGA-II approach. Journal of Industrial Engineering Research in Production Systems, 5(11), 193-209.
6. Gharaei, A., Karimi, M., & Shekarabia, S.A.H. (2019). An integrated multi-product, multi-buyer supply chain under penalty, green, and quality control polices and a vendor managed inventory with consignment stock agreement: The outer approximation with equality relaxation and augmented penalty algorithm. Applied Mathematical Modeling, 69, 223-254.
7. Goyal, S.K. (1988). A joint economic‐lot‐size model for purchaser and vendor: a comment. Decision sciences, 19(1), 236-241.
8. Halat, K., & Hafezalkotob, A. (2019). Modeling carbon regulation policies in inventory decisions of a multi-stage green supply chain: A game theory approach. Computers and Industrial Engineering, 128, 807–830
9. Han, J., Lu, J., & Zhang, G. (2017). Tri-level decision-making for decentralized vendor-managed inventory. Information Sciences, 421, 85–103.
11. Karimi, M., & Niknamfar, A. H. ) 2017(. A vendor-managed inventory system considering the redundancy allocation problem and carbon emissions. International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 12(4), 269–279.
12. Pasandideh, S.H. R., Niaki, S.T.A., & Niknamfar, A.H. (2014). Lexicographic max–min approach for an integrated vendor-managed inventory problem. Knowledge-Based Systems, 59, 58-65.
13. Park, Y.B., Yoo, J.S., & Park, H.S. (2016). A genetic algorithm for the vendor-managed inventory routing problem with lost sales. Expert Systems with Applications, 53, 149-159.
14. Rabbani, M., Rezaei, H., Lashgari, M., & Farrokhi-Asl, H. (2018). Vendor managed inventory control system for deteriorating items using metaheuristic algorithms. Decision science letters, 7(1), 25-38.
15. Rad, R.H., Razmi, J., Sangari, M.S., & Ebrahimi, Z.F. (2014). Optimizing an integrated vendor managed inventory system for a single-vendor two-buyer supply chain with determining weighting factor for vendor׳s ordering cost. International Journal of Production Economics, 153, 295-308.
16. Roozbeh-Nia, A.R., Far, M.H., & Niaki, S.T.A. (2015). A hybrid genetic and imperialist competitive algorithm for green vendor managed inventory of multi-item multi-constraint EOQ model under shortage. Applied Soft Computing, 30, 353-364.
17. Sadeghi, J., Sadeghi, S., & Niaki, S.T.A. (2014). Optimizing a hybrid vendor-managed inventory and transportation problem with fuzzy demand: an improved particle swarm optimization algorithm. Information Sciences, 272, 126-144.
18. Sadeghi, J., Sadeghi, S., & Niaki, S.T.A., (2014). A hybrid vendor managed inventory and redundancy allocation optimization problem in supply chain management: An NSGA-II with tuned parameters. Computers and Operations Research, 41, 53-64.
19. Sadeghi, J., Taghizadeh, M., Sadeghi, A., Jahangard, R., & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2014). Optimizing a vendor managed inventory (VMI) model considering delivering cost in a three-echelon supply chain using two tuned parameter meta-heuristics. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 6(4), 500-510.
20. Sadeghi, J., Mousavi, S.M., Niaki, S.T.A., & Sadeghi, S. (2014). Optimizing a bi-objective inventory model of a three-echelon supply chain using a tuned hybrid bat algorithm. Transportation Research Part E, 70, 274–292.
21. Sadeghi, J., Mousavi, S.M., & Niaki, S.T.A. (2016). Optimizing an inventory model with fuzzy demand, backordering, and discount using a hybrid imperialist competitive algorithm. Applied Mathematical Modeling. 40,7318-7335.
22. Sadeghi, J., Mousavi, S.M., Niaki, S.T.A., & Sadeghi, S. (2013). Optimizing a multi-vendor multi-retailer vendor managed inventory problem: Two tuned meta-heuristic algorithms. Knowledge-Based Systems, 50, 159-170.
23. Sadeghian, R., Talebi-Langaroudi, G., & Zoraghi, N. (2015). An inventory model for tri-stage supply chain with a warehouse, stochastic demand and multi retailers and vendors. International Journal of Operations and Logistics Management, 4(2), 125-138.
24. Seif Barghy, M., & Mortazavi, S. (2018). Two-objective modeling of location-allocation problem in a green supply chain considering transportation system and CO2 emission. Journal of Industrial Management Perspectives, 8(29), 163-185 (In Persian).
25. Taleizadeh, A.A., Noori-daryan, M., & CárdenasBarrón, L.E. (2015). Joint optimization of price, replenishment frequency, replenishment cycle and production rate in vendor managed inventory system with deteriorating items. International Journal of Production Economics, 159, 285-295.
26. Taleizadeh, A.A., & Mohammadi, R. (2015). Optimizing the selling price and advertising cost in a two layers supply chain including a manufacturer and two retailers. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 5(2), 107-127(In Persian).
27. Verma, N.K., & Chatterjee, A.K. (2017). A multiple-retailer replenishment model under VMI: Accounting for the retailer heterogeneity. Computers and Industrial Engineering, 104, 175-187.
28. Yao, Y., Evers, P.T., & Dresner, M.E. (2005). Supply chain integration in vendor-managed inventory. Decision support systems, 43(2), 663-674.
29. Yao, Y, & Dresner, M. (2008). The inventory value of information sharing continuous replenishment and vendor-managed inventory. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 44(3), 361-378.
30. Zamani Bajegani, H., & Gholamian, M. (2018). An inventory model for obsolescence items with permissible delay in payments and inflation. Journal of Industrial Management Perspectives, 7(4), 77-105 (In Persian).