۱. Azadi Moghaddam Arani, Abbas; Amin Naseri, Mohammad Reza; and Ghodsipour, Seyed Hassan (2004). Model Evaluation of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering. .AHP Bank Loans Using Technique
٢. Alam Tabriz, Akbar; and Bagherzadeh, Mohammad (2010). Fuzzy Network Analysis Process Decision Making Model for .86-57, Strategic Supplier Selection. Journal of Business Research, No. 54
٣. Nili, Masoud; and Sabzevari, Hassan (2008). Estimation and Comparison of Logit Credit Rating Model by Method.110-117, Sharif Scientific and Research Journal, No. 43 (AHP) Hierarchical Analysis
4. Albayrak, E., & Erensal, Y. C. (2005). A bank selection study decision in
Turkey using the extended fuzzy AHP method. In 35th Internationalconference
on computers and industrial engineering, Istanbul, Turkey.
5. Chen, L.Y., & Wang, T-C. (2009). Optimizing partners' choice in IS / IT
outsourcing projects: VIKOR's fuzzy strategic decision. International
Journal of Production Economics, 120, 233–242.
6. Chung, S-H., Lee, H.I., & Pearn, W.L. (2005). Product mix optimization for
semiconductor manufacturing based on AHP and ANP analysis. International
Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 25, 1144–1156.
7. Erensal, Y.C., Öncan, T., & Demircan, M.L. (2006). Determining the key
capabilities in technology management using the fuzzy analytic hierarchy process:
A case study of Turkey. Information Sciences, 176, 2755–2770.
8. Kackar, R.N. (1985). Off-line quality control, parameter design and the Taguchi
method. Journal of Quality Technology, 17, 176–188.
9. Lin, C-T., & Tsai, M-C. (2010). Location choice for direct foreign investment in
new hospitals in China by using ANP and TOPSIS. Quality & Quantity, 44,
10. Liu, E., & Hsiao, S-W. (2006). ANP-GP approach for product variety design.
International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 29, 216–255.
11. Meade, L.M., & Sarkis, J. (1999). Analyzing organizational project alternatives
for agile manufacturing processes — An analytical network approach.
International Journal of Production Research, 37, 241–261.
12. Opricovic, S. (1998). Multi-criteria optimization of civil engineering systems.
Belgrade: Faculty of Civil Engineering.
13. Opricovic, S., & Tzeng, G.H. (2004). Compromise solution by MCDM
methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS. European Journal of
Operational Research, 156, 445–455.
14. Opricovic, S., & Tzeng, G.H. (2007). Extended VIKOR method in comparison
with outranking methods. European Journal of Operational Research, 178,
15. Saaty, T.L. (1980). The analytic hierarchy process. New York: McGraw Hill.
16. Saaty, T.L. (1996). Decision making with dependence and feedback: the
analytic network process. Pittsburgh: RWS Publications.
17. Sanayei, A., S. Mousavi, S. F., & Yazdankhah, A. (2010). Group decision
making process for supplier selection with VIKOR under fuzzy environment.
Expert Systems with Applications, 37, 24–30.