1. Mehrgan, Mohammad Reza, Quantitative Models in Performance Evaluation of Organizations (Data Envelopment Analysis), Faculty of Management, University of Tehran, 2004
2. Emami Meibodi, Ali, Principles of Measuring Efficiency and Productivity: First Edition, Institute for Business Studies and Research, 2000
3. Mohaghar, Ali, Dehghan Nairi, Mahmood, Hosseinzadeh, Mahnaz, DEA Combined Productivity Analysis and Malmquist Index, Tehran University School of Management
4. Chen-Fu Chien, Member, IEEE, Wen-Chih Chen, Feng-Yu Lo, and Yi-Chiech Lin, A Case Study to Evaluate the Productivity Changes of the Thermal Power Plants of the Taiwan Power Company
5. Deependra Kumar Jha, Naoto Yorino and Yoshifumi Zoka, Benchmarking Results of Electricity Generating Plants in Nepal Using Modified DEA Models, The 1st NEA-JC Seminar on “Current and Future Technologies”, 7th October, Osaka, Japan
6. Pombo, Carlos, Ramirez, Manuel, Privatization in Colombia: A Plant Performance Analysis, Universidad del Rosario June 2003
7. Feng-Yu Lo, Chen-Fu Chien, and James T. Lin, A DEA Study to Evaluate the Relative Efficiency and Investigate the Reorganization District of the Taiwan Power Company
8. Yang, Hongliang, Pollit, Michael, Incorporating Undesirable Outputs into the Malmquist TFP Index: Environmental Performance Growth of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants, 2008
9. SEE, Kok Fong, COELLI, Tim, The Effects of Competition Policy on TFP Growth:
10. Some Evidence from the Malaysian Electricity Supply Industry, School of Economics
11. University of Queensland, Australia, ISSN No. 1932 - 4398, August 2009
12. Golany, Boaz; Roll, yaakov; Rybak, David, Measuring the Efficiency of Power Plants by Data Envelopment Analysis, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, vol.41, NO.3, August 1994
13. Emami Meibodi, Ali, Efficiency Considerations in the Electricity Supply Industry: The Case of Iran, Department of Economics, University of Surrey, July 1998
14. Tongzon, J. "Efficiency of Measurement of Selected Australian and Other International Ports Using Data Envelopment Analysis", Transportation Research A, Vol. 35 No. 2, pp. 113-28., (2001)
15. Y. Lewin, R. C. Morey, and T. J. Cook, “Evaluating the administrative efficiency of courts,” OMEGA, vol. 10, pp. 401–411, 1982.
16. Yeh, Q. "The application of data envelopment analysis in conjunction with financial ratios for bank performance evaluation", Journal of Operational Research Society, Vol. 47 No. 8, pp. 980-8., 1996
17. Sherman, H.D. and Ladino, G. “Managing bank productivity using data envelopment analysis”, Interfaces, Vol. 25 No. 2, pp. 60-73., 1995
18. Oral, M. and Yolalan, R., "An empirical study on measuring operating efficiency and profitability of bank branches", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 46 No. 3, pp. 282-94.1990
19. P. L. Brockett, A. Charnes, W. W. Cooper, Z. M. Huang, and D. B. Sun, “Data transformations in DEA cone ratio envelopment approaches for bank performance monitoring,” Eur. J. Oper. Res., Vol. 98, pp. 250–268,
20. Schaffnit, D. Rosen, and J. C. Paradi, “Best practice analysis of bank branches: An DEA application in a large Canadian bank,” Eur. J.Oper. Res., Vol. 98, pp. 269–289, 1997.
21. R. R. Bannick and Y. A. Ozcan, “Efficiency analysis of federally funded hospitals: Comparison of DoD and VA hospitals using data envelopment analysis,” Health Services Manage. Res., Vol. 8, pp. 73–85, 1995.
22. A. Dittman, R. Capettini, and R. C. Morey, “Measuring efficacy in acute care hospitals: An application of data envelopment analysis,” J. Health Human Resource Admin., Vol. 14, pp. 89–108, 1991.
23. T. Y. Chen, “A measurement of the resource utilization efficiency of university libraries,” Int. J. Prod. Economics, vol. 53, pp. 71–80, 1997.
24. S. Sarricl, S. M. Hogan, R. G. Dyson, and A. D. Athanassopoulos, “Data envelopment analysis and university selection,” J. Oper. Res. Soc., Vol. 48, pp. 1163-1177, 1997.
25. J. Arcelus and D. F. Coleman, “An efficiency review of university departments,” Int. J. Syst. Sci., Vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 721–729, 1997.
26. Somesh K. Mathur, Indian IT Industry: A Firm Level Analysis Using DEA & Malmquist Index
27. Kalevi Luoma, Maija Liisa Jarvio, Productivity chances in Finnish health centers in 1988-1998, A Malmquist Index Approach
28. Orlando Perez Aleman, Yezid, Guillermo Garcia Cáceres, Rafael A DEA Application to the Colombian Electricity Generation Market
29. S. U. Park and J. B. Lesourd, The efficiency of conventional fuel power plants in South Korea: A comparison of parametric and non-parametric approaches, Int. J. Prod. Econ., Vol. 63, pp. 59–67, 2000.
30. J. Raczka, Explaining the Performance of Heat Plants in Poland, Energy Econ., Vol. 23, pp. 355–370, 2001.
31. R. Fare, S. Grosskopf, D. W. Noh, and W. Weber, Characteristics of a polluting technology: Theory and practice, J. Econ., Vol. 126, pp. 469– 492, 2005.
32. R. Fare, S. Grosskopf, and J. Logan, The relative efficiency of Illinois electric utilities, Resources and Energy, vol. 5, pp. 349–367, 1983.
33. D. Athanassopoulos