1. Farsijani, Hassan and Timurid, Mehdi., (1). "Investigating the Success Factors of Technology Transfer to Achieve World Class - Case Study: Hepco Company". The Perspective on Management, 2, pp. 2-4.
2. Garousi Mokhtarzadeh (2008). "Identification and Evaluation of Factors Affecting the Transmission of L90 Vehicle Production Technology in Iran". (M.Sc. thesis), University of Tehran.
3. Namdar Zanganeh, Sudabeh., (1) Providing a hybrid model for identifying the factors affecting the effectiveness of technology transfer projects in Iranian electrical equipment manufacturing companies. (Doctoral dissertation), Tarbiat Modarres University.
4. Chan, L., & Daim, T. U. (2011). Technology transfer in China: literature review and policy implications. Science and Technology Policy in China, 2 (2), 122-145. DOI: 10.1108 / 17585521111155192.
5. Cui, A. S., Griffith, D. A., Cavusgil, S. T., & Dabic, M. (2006). The influence of market and cultural environmental factors on technology transfer between foreign MNCs and local subsidiaries: A Croatian illustration. World Business, 41, 100–111. DOI: 10.1016 / j.jwb.2006.01.011.
6. Gogus, O., & Boucher, T. O., (1998). Strong transitivity, rationality and weak monotonicity in fuzzy pairwise comparisons. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 94, 133-144.
7. Jabar, J., Soosay, C., & Santa, R. (2011). Organizational learning as an antecedent of technology transfer and new product development: A study of manufacturing firms in Malaysia. Manufacturing Technology Management, 22 (1), 25-45. DOI: 10.1108 / 17410381111099798.
8. Jagoda, K., Maheshwari, B., & Lonseth, R. (2010). Key issues in managing technology transfer projects Experiences from a Canadian SME. Decision Management, 48 (3), 366-382. DOI: 10.1108 / 00251741011037747.
9. Jasinski, A. H. (2009). Barriers to technology transfer: the case of a country in transition. Technology Management in China, 4 (2), 119-131, DOI: 10.1108 / 17468770910964984.
10. Kumar, U., Kumar, V., Dutta, S., & Fantazy, K. (2007). State sponsored large scale technology transfer project in a developing country context. Technology Transfer, 32, 629-644. DOI: 10.1007 / s10961-006-8880-7.
11. Lai, W. & Tsai, C., (2009). Fuzzy rule-based analysis of firm's technology transfer in Taiwan's machinery industry, Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 12012-12022. DOI: 10.1016 / j.eswa.2009.03.054.
12. Magnusson, T. & Johansson, G., (2008). Managing internal technology transfer in complex product development. European Journal of Innovation Management, 11 (3), 349-365. DOI: 10.1108 / 14601060810889008.
13. Morrissey, T. M., & Almonacid, S. (2005). Rethinking technology transfer. Food Engineering, 67, 135-145. DOI: 10.1016 / j.jfoodeng.2004.05.057.
14. Nahar, N., Lyytinen, K., Huda, N. & Muravyov, S. V., (2006). Success factors for information technology supported international technology transfer: Finding expert consensus. Information & Management, 43, 663–677. DOI: 10.1016 / j.im.2005.02.002.