1. Amid, A, Ghodsypour, S, & O’Brien, C. (2009). A weighted additive fuzzy multi-objective model for the supplier selection problem under price breaks in a supply chain. International Journal of Production Economics, 121, 323-332.
2. Amid, A, Ghodsypour, S, & O’Brien, C. (2006). Fuzzy multi-objective linear model for supplier selection in a supply chain. International Journal of Production Economics, 104, 394-407.
3. Amid, A, Ghodsypour, S, & O'Brien, C. (2010). A Weighted max-min model for fuzzy multi-objective supplier selection in a supply chain. International Journal of Production Economics .
5. Amin, S, Razmi, J, & Zhang, G. (2010). Supplier selection and order allocation based on fuzzy SWOT analysis and fuzzy linear programming. Expert Systems with Applications.
6. Arikan, F. (2013). A fuzzy solution approach for multi objective supplier selection. Expert Systems with Applications .
7. Arikan, F. (2011). An Augmented Max–min Model For Multiple Objective Supplier Selection. 9th International Congress on Logistics and Supply Chain Management .
8. Burton, T. (1988). JIT/Repetitive sourcing strategies: tying the knot with your suppliers. Production and Inventory Management Journal, 38-41.
9. Carrera, D, & Mayorga, R. (2008). Supply chain management: a modular Fuzzy Inference System approach in supplier selection for new product development. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 19(1), 1-12.
10. Chen, L, & Wang, T-C. (2009). Optimizing partners’ choice in IS/IT outsourcing projects: The strategic decision of fuzzy VIKOR. Int. J.Production Economics, 12, 233-242.
11. Chen, L. & Tasi, F. (2001). Fuzzy Goal Programming with Different Importance and Priorities. European Journal of Operational Research, 133, 548-556.
12. Chang, D.Y. (1992). "Extent Analysis and Synthetic Decision, Optimization Techniques and Applications" .WorldScientific, Singapore.
13. Díaz-Madroñero, M, Peidro, D, Mula, J, & Ferriols, F. (2010). Fuzzy Multiobjective Mathematical Programming Approaches for Operational Transport Planninlg. Revista de métodos cuantitativos para la economía y la empresa, 44(9).
14. Dulmin, R, & Mininno, V. (2003)". Supplier selection using a multi-criteria decision aid method. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 9, 177-187.
15. Faez, F, Ghodsypour, S, & O’Brien, C. (2009). Vendor selection and order allocation using an integrated fuzzy case-based reasoning and mathematical programming model. International Journal of Production Economics, 395-408.
16. Ghobadian, A, Stainer, A, & Kiss, T. (1993). A computerized vendor rating system. Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Logistics, 321-328.
17. Jolai, F, Yazdian, S, Shahanaghi, K, & Azari Khojasteh, M. (2010). Integrating fuzzy TOPSIS and multi-period goal programming for purchasing multiple products from multiple suppliers."Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management.
18. Ku, C, Chang, C, & Ho, H. (2010). Global supplier selection using fuzzy analytic hierarchy process and fuzzy goal programming. Quality and Quantity, 44(4), 623 - 640.
19. Kumar, M, Vrat, P, & Shankar, R. (2006)". A fuzzy programming approach for vendor selection problem in a supply chain. Int. J. Production Economic, 273-285.
20. Kumar, M, Vrat, P, & Shankar, R. (2004). A fuzzy goal programming approach for vendor selection problem in a supply chain. Computers and Industrial Engineering, 69 – 85.
21. Lai, Y, & Hwang, C. (1993). "Possibilistic linear programming for managing interest rate risk. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 49, 121–133.
22. Lai, Y, & Hwang, C. (1996). Fuzzy multiple objective decision making-methods and applications"
23. Lee, A, Kang, H, & Chang, C. (2009). Fuzzy multiple goal programming applied to TFT-LCD supplier selection by downstream manufacturers. Expert System with Applications,36, 6318-6325.
24. Lin, Y-T, Lin, C-L, Yu, H-C, & Tzeng, G. (2010). A novel hybrid MCDM approach for outsourcing vendor selection:A case study for a semiconductor company in Taiwan. Expert Systems with Applications, 37, 4796-4804.
25. Lin, C.-C. (2004). A weighted max–min model for fuzzy goal programming. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 142, 407–420.
26. Hwang, C., & Yoon, K. (1981). Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications. Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg .
27. Özgen, D, Önüt, S, Gülsün, B, Tuzkaya, U, & Tuzkaya, G. (2008). A two-phase possibilistic linear programming methodology for multi-objective supplier evaluation and order allocation problems. Information Sciences,178, 485-500.
28. Rezaei, J,Davoodi, M. (2010). Multi-objective models for lot-sizing with supplier selection. Int. J. Production Economics, 130.
29. Sarkis, J, Talluri, S, & Gunasekaran, A. (2007). A strategic model for agile virtual enterprise partner selection. International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 27, 1213-1234.
30. Soner Kara, S. (2011). Supplier selection with an integrated methodology in unknown environment. Expert Systems with Applications, 38, 2133-2139.
31. Wang, T, Chen, Y, Wang, W, & Su, T. (2010). Analysis of outsourcing cost effectiveness using a linear programming model with fuzzy multiple goals. International Journal of Production Research, 48(2), 501-523.
32. Wang, T, & Yang, Y. (2009). A fuzzy supplier selection in quantity discount environment. Expert System with Applications, 36, 12179-12187.
33. Weber, C, & Current, J. (1993). A multi-objective approach to vendor selection. European Journal of Operations Research, 68.
34. Weber, C, & Current, J. (2002). Theory and Methodology: A multi – objective approach to vendor selection. European Journal of Operational Reserch, 68, 173-184
35. Weber, C, Current, J, & Desia. (2003). Non_cooperative negotiation strategies for vendor selection. European Journal of Operational Reserch, 108.
36. Wu, D, Zhang, Y, Wu, D, & Olson, D. (2010). Fuzzy multi-objective programming for supplier selection and risk modeling: A possibility approach. European Journal of Operations Research, 200, 774-787.
37. Yucel, A, Guneri, A. (2010). A weighted additive fuzzy programming approach for multi-criteria supplier selection. Expert Systems with Application.