1. Agahi, H., & Abdi, F., (2009). Location and capacity determining of the third sugar factory in Kermanshah province. Agricultural Economics and Development, 17(68), 129-153. (In persian)
2. Amiri, M., Khatami firuzabadi, M., & Mobin, M., (2012). Hayprkyvb stations Roadside assistance allocation model lineup during the Tehran-Qom highway. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 70, 45-70. (In persian)
3. Anil Kumar, s., & Suresh, N, (2009). Operations Management, New Age International (P) Ltd, Publishers.
4. Azadeh, A., Rahimi-Golkhandan, A., & Moghaddam, M. (2014). Location optimization of wind power generation–transmission systems under uncertainty using hierarchical fuzzy DEA: A case study, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 30, 877–885.
5. Barimany, A., Gasemian, A., Azizi, M., Mohebbi, N., & Zabihzadeh, S.M., (2013). Determination and evaluation of effective criteria to location selection the optimal for establishing a Fluting Paper mills from Agricultural Residues of Mazandaran province. Iran Wood & Paper Industry Magazine, 2, 47-64. (In persian)
6. Burdurlu, E., & Ejder, E. (2003). Location choice for furniture industry firms by using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) method, G.U. Journal of Science, 2(16), 369-373.
7. Canbolat, M., & Massow, M. (2011). Locating emergency facilities with random demand for risk minimization. Expert Systems with Applications, 38, 10099–10106.
8. Chatterjee, D., & Mukherjee, B. (2013). Potential Hospital Location Selection Using Fuzzy-AHP: An Empirical Study in Rural India. International journal of innovative technology and research, 1(4), 304-314.
9. Checherenkova, S., (2008), Pre-Study of the Important Factors for the Factory Start-Up Abroad, A Thesis.
10. Comber, A., Dickie, J., Jarvis, C., Phillips, M., & Tansey, K. (2015). Locating bioenergy facilities using a modified GIS-based location–allocation-algorithm: Considering the spatial distribution of resource supply. Applied Energy, 154, 309–316.
11. Current J., Min H., & Schilling D. (1990). Multi objective analysis of facility location decisions. European Journal of Operational Research, 49, 295-307.
12. Dan Reid, R., & Sanders N.R., (2009), Operations Management An Integrated Approach. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
13. Deng X., & Deng Y., (2014). D numbers theory: a generalization of Dempster-Shafer theory. Cornell University Library, arxiv.org.
14. Deng X., Hu Y., & Deng Y., (2014). Bridge Condition Assessment Using D Numbers. The Scientific World Journal, 358057, 1- 11.
15. Deng X., Hu Y., Deng Y., & Mahadevan S. (2014). Environmental impact assessment based on D numbers. Expert Systems with Applications, 41, 635-643.
16. Deng X., Hu Y., Deng Y., & Mahadevan S. (2014). Supplier selection using AHP methodology extended by D numbers. Expert Systems with Applications, 41, 156-167.
17. Deng X., Li Y., & Deng Y. (2012). A Decision Making Method Based on Dempster-Shafer Theory of Evidence Under the Constraint of Uncertain Subjective Information. Journal of Information &Computational Science, 9, 2049-2006.
18. Deng, Y, (2012). D Numbers: Theory and Applications. Journal of Information & Computational Science, 9, 2421-2428.
19. Eiselt H.A., & Sandbiom C.L. (2004). DecisionAnalysis, Location Models, and Scheduling Problems, Springer.
20. Farzed, F., .Maddah, M., & Zarkar, A., (2013). Model agencies and branches of institutions to identify and assess Location Industry. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 3(9), 117-134. (In Persian)
21. Forghani, A., Yazdan shenas, N., Akhoundi, A., (2007). A general framework for locating the industrial centers at the national level along with a case study. Management knowledge, 20(77), 81-104. (In Persian)
22. Helton J. C., & Johnson J.D. (2011). Quantification of margins and uncertainties: Alternative representations of epistemic uncertainty. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 96, 1034-1052.
23. Heragu S.S., & Kusiak A., (1991). Efficient models for the facility layout problem. European Journal of Operational Research, 53, 1-13.
24. Hodder J.E., & Jucker J.V., (1985). International Plant Location under Price and Exchange Rate Uncertainty. Engineering Costs and Production Economics, 9, 225-229.
25. Jabalameli, M.S., Shahanaghi, K., Hosnavi, R., & Nasiri, M.R., (2010). A Combined Model for Locating Critical Centers (HAPIT). International Journal of Industrial Engineering & Production Research, 20 (4), 65-76. (In Persian)
26. Khakbaz, A., Nookabadi, A., & Shetab-bushehri, N. (2013). A Model for Locating Park-and-Ride Facilities on Urban Networks Based on Maximizing Flow Capture: A Case Study of Isfahan, Iran. Netw Spat Econ, 13, 43–66.
27. Kılcı, F., Kara, B., & Bozkaya, B., (2015). Locating temporary shelter areas after an earthquake: A case for Turkey. European Journal of Operational Research, 243, 323–332.
28. Klir G J. (2006). Uncertainty and Information Foundations of Generalized Information Theory. Wiley Interscience.
29. Liu B., (2009). Some Research Problems inUncertainty Theory. Journal of Uncertain Systems, 3, 3-10.
30. Li Y., Shu G., Deng X., & deng Y., (2014). A Multi-attribute Decision Making Method Based on Evidence Theory and Average Operator. Journal of Computational Information Systems, 10, 595-601.
31. Mestre, A. M., Oliveira, M. D., & Barbosa-Póvoa, A., (2015). Location–allocation approaches for hospital network planning under uncertainty. European Journal of Operational Research, 240, 791–806.
32. Narenji, M., Forghani, A., & Pourabrahim, A. (2011), Prioritization of investment projects using a hierarchical model of decision making under uncertainty: Case Study: Plant location. Journal of Industrial Engineering, 45(2), 229-237. (In Persian)
33. Partovi Y.F., (2006). An analytic model for locating facilities strategically. Omega, The International Journal Of Management Science, 44, 41-55.
34. Pelegrın, B., Fernandez, P., Perez, M., & Hernandez, S., (2012). On the location of new facilities for chain expansion under delivered pricing. Omega, 40, 149–158.
35. Russell, S., & Taylor, W. (2010). Operations Management Creating Value Along the Supply Chain. Seventh Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
36. Sambidi R.P., (2003). Factors Affecting Plant Location Decisions Of U. S. Broiler Executives, A Thesis. Submitted to the Graduate Faculty of the Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College.
37. Sikder, U., & Gangopadhyay, A. (2007). Managing uncertainty in location services using rough set and evidence theory. Expert Systems with Applications, 32, 386–396.
38. Tavakoli, A., Pooya, A., & Alavi Tabari, J., (2013). Fuzzy Multi‐Criteria Decision Making Fusion Model Design for Facility Layout Selection. The Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 10, 57-84. (In Persian)
39. Tian, G., Zhou, M., Chu, J., Qiang, T., & Hu, H., (2015). Stochastic Cost-Profit Tradeoff Model for Locating an Automotive Service Enterprise. IEEE Transactions on automation science and engineering, 12(2), 580-587.
40. Yavuz M., (2008). Selection of plant location in the natural stone industry using the fuzzy multiple attribute decision making method. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 18, 641-649.
41. Yeha, T., & Huang, Y. (2014). Factors in determining wind farm location: Integrating GQM, fuzzy DEMATEL, and ANP. Renewable Energy, 66, 159-169.