1. Amid, A., Ghodsypour, S.H., & O’Brien, C. (2009). A weighted additive fuzzy multi-objective model for the supplier selection problem under price breaks in a supply Chain. International Journal of Production Economics, 121, 323-332.
3. Amid, A., Ghodsypour, S.H., & O’Brien, Ch. (2006). Fuzzy multi-objective linear model for supplier selection in a supply chain. International Journal of Production Economics, 104, 394–407.
4. Bagheri, F., & Tarokh, M.J. (2010). A fuzzy approach for multi-objective supplier selection. International Journal of Industrial Engineering & Production Research, 21(1), 1-9.
5. Chang, C. T. Ho, H. P. (2009). Global supplier selection using fuzzyanalytic hierarchy process and fuzzy goal programming.Quality and Quantity, Online Version.
6. Chopra, S., & Meindel, P. (2007). Supply chain Management – Strategy, Planning & Operation. 3rd, chapter 1, Pearson Prentice Hall.
7. Dalalah, D., Hayajneh, M., Batieha, F. (2011). A fuzzy multi-criteria decision making model for supplier selection. Expert Systems with Applications. 38, 8384-8391.
8. Demirtas, E.A., & Üstün, Ö. (2008). An integrated multi objective decision making process for supplier selection and order allocation. Omega, 36, 76 – 90.
9. Dickson, G. W. (1966). An analysis of vendor selection systems and decisions. Journal of Purchasing, 2(1), 5–17.
10. Elahi, B., Seyed-Hosseini, S.M., & Makui, A. (2011).A Fuzzy Compromise Programming Solution for Supplier Selection in Quantity Discounts Situation. International Journal of Industrial Engineering & Production Research, 22(2), 107-114.
11. Ghodsypour, S.H., O’Brien, C. (1997). An integrated method using the analytical hierarchy process with goal programming for multiple sourcing with discounted prices. In: Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Production Research (ICPR), Osaka, Japan.
12. Ghodsypour, S.H., & O’Brien, C. (1998). A decision support system for supplier selection using an integrated analytical hierarchy process and linear programming. International Journal of Production Economics, 56–57, 199–212.
13. Ghodsypour, S.H., & O’Brien, C. (2001). The total cost of logistic in supplier selection, under conditions of multiple sourcing, multiple criteria and capacity constraints. International Journal of Production Economics, 73, 15-27.
14. Hwang, C. L., Masud, A. S. Md. (1995). Multiple Objective Decision Making Methods and Applications. Springer, Berlin.
15. Ho, W., Xu, X., & Dey, P.K. (2010). Multi-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection: A literature review. European Journal of Operational Research, 22, 16-24.
16. Leenders / Fearon. (1997). Purchasing and supply management. IRWIN.Liao, Z., Rittscher, J. (2007). A multi-objective supplier selection model under stochastic demand conditions. International Journal of Production Economics, 105(1), 150–159.
17. Liao.J, & Rittscher J. (2007). Integration of supplier selection, procurement lot sizing and carrier selection under dynamic demand conditions. International Journal of Production Economics 107(2), 502-510.
18. Mollatayefeh, F., Talebi, D. (2012). Supliers Selection and Evaluation during Supply Chain by using Integrated Method of FAHP and Multi-Objectives Linear Programming. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 1(2), 27-42.
19. Ozkok, B. A., &Tiryaki, F. (2011). A compensatory fuzzy approach to multi-objective linear supplier selection problem with multiple-item. Expert Systems with Applications, 38, 11363–11368.
20. Rezaei, J. & Ortt.R. (2013) Supplier Segmentation Usage Fuzzy Logic. International Marketing Management, 42(4), 507 -517.
21. Sarfraz, A. (2011). An integrated multi objective decision making process for supplier selection with volume discounts. Proceedings on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, January, 22-24.
22. Seifbarghi, M., Pourebrahim, A., & Alidoost. M. (2011). A Comprehensive Fuzzy Multiobjective Supplier Selection Model under Price Brakes and Using Interval Comparison Matrices. Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 4(4), 224-244.
23. Shahbandarzade, H., Paykam, A. (2015). Employment of a Weighted Fuzzy Multi-Objective Programming Model Method to Determine the Amount of Optimum Purchasing from Suppliers. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 5(18), 129-152.
24. Sharafi masole , A.,(2007) Select and Evalute of supplier with MCDM method, Car enginnering and depended industries (6), 1
25. Stadler, H., & Kilger, Ch. (2005). Supply chain management and advanced planning. Springer publications, Berlin.
26. Weber, C.A., Current, J.R., & Desai, A. (2000). An optimization approach to determining the number of vendors to employ. Supply Chain Management: an International Journal, 5(2), 90-98.
27. Zhang, Zhi., Lei, J., Cao, N., To, K., & Ng, K. (2004). Evaluation of supplier selection criteria and methods. Available at: [http://www.globelics-beijing.cn/paper/Zhiming %20]
28. Zimmermann, H.-J. (1978). Fuzzy programming and linear programming withseveral objective functions. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 1, 45–55.
29. Zouggari, A., & Benyoucef, L. (2012). Simulation based fuzzy TOPSIS approach for group multi-criteria supplier selection problem. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 25, 507-519.