1. Antony, J. (2014). Readiness factors for the Lean Six Sigma journey in the higher education sector. International Journal of Productivity and PerformanceManagement, 63(2), 257-264.
2. Atefi, M. (2007).Six Sigma and Lean Services, Tehran, Iran. Author.
3. Azar, A. and faraji, H. (2010). Fuzzy Manageement Science. Mehranan-e-nashr, Tehran
4. Azar,A., Mirfakhredini,H., anvarirostami,A.(2008) Comparison of data analysis in Six Sigma, with the help of statistical tools and techniques Multiple Attribute Decision Making. Journal of Management Studies in Iran. 12(4), 1-35
5. Biedry, J. (2001). Column: Site Visit: Linking Six Sigma Analysis with Human Creativity. Journal for Quality and Participation, 24(4).
6. Brun, A. (2011). Critical success factors of Six Sigma implementations in Italian companies. International Journal of Production Education, 131(1), 158-164.
7. Byrne, G. Lubowe, D. & Blitz, A. (2007). Using a Lean Six Sigma approach to drive innovation. Strategy & Leadership, 35(2), 5-10.
8. Chen, M., & Lyu, J. (2009). A Lean Six-Sigma approach to touch panel quality improvement. Production Planning and Control, 20(5), 445-454.
9. Cheng, J. H. Lee, Ch. M and Tang, Ch. H (2009), An Application of Fuzzy Delphi and Fuzzy AHP on Evaluating Wafer Supplier in Semiconductor Industry, WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, 6, 756-767.
10. El Haouzi, H., Petin, J. F., & Thomas, A. (2009). Design and validation of a product-driven control system based on a six sigma methodology and discrete event simulation. Production Planning and Control, 20(6), 510-524.
11. Firozian,A., Firozian,M., Hashemipetrodi, H. and Gholamreza zadeh, F. (2013) Application techniques Interpretive Structural Modeling (ISM) in Tourism Studies (analytical pathological), Tourism Planning and Development Journal, 2(6), 129-159
12. Flynn, S. W. (2011). Determining Critical Factors of Six-Sigma Initiatives: A Study of the American Society For quality region. Master Thesis, Industrial Management, March.
13. Foster, S. T. (2007). Does Six Sigma improve performance?. Quality Management Journal, 14(4), 7.
14. Habidin, N. F., & Yusof, S. R. M. (2013). Critical success factors of Lean Six Sigma for the Malaysian automotive industry. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, 4(1), 60-82.
15. Henderson, K. M., & Evans, J. R. (2000). Successful implementation of Six Sigma: benchmarking general electric company. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 7(4), 260-282.
16. Ismyrlis, V., & Moschidis, O. (2013). Six Sigma's critical success factors and toolbox. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, 4, 108 - 117 -
17. Kazazi, A. and Sarokhani, D. (2005).Identify key factors in the effective application of Six Sigma programs in different organizations (large multinational organizations, SMEs, services). Third International Conference on Management.
18. Khobyari, B. (2003). Six Sigma and its role in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization's processes. Organiaztional Development, 50, 20-27.
19. Krueger, D. C., Parast, M. M., & Adams, S. (2013). Six Sigma implementation: a qualitative case study using grounded theory. Production Planning & Control, (ahead-of-print), 1-17.
20. Lagrosen, Y., Chebl, R., & Tuesta, M. R. (2011). Organisational learning and Six Sigma deployment readiness evaluation: a case study. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, 2(1), 23-40.
21. Laureani, A., & Antony, J. (2012). Critical success factors for the effective implementation of Lean Sigma: Results from an empirical study and agenda for future research. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, 3(4), 274 – 283.
22. Lee, T. Y., Wong, W. K., & Yeung, K. W. (2011). Developing a readiness self-assessment model (RSM) for Six Sigma for China enterprises. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 28(2), 169-194.
23. Nikdel, A., Rabbani, M., Manavizadeh,N and Fatemi,M.(2006). Using Six Sigma approach in the petrochemical industry. The first international conference on Six Sigma.
24. Nikfarajam, R., Norolsana, R. (2009). Identify key factors in the implementation of Six Sigma projects in Sarcheshmeh Copper Complex. Seventh International Conference on Management
25. Research Center for Ports and Shipping Organization. (2007). Using Lean Six Sigma concepts martyr Rajai Port container terminal. Tehran-Iran, Ports and Shipping Organization
26. Salehisadaghiani, J. and rostayi, A. (2005).Six Sigma position in customer satisfaction. Journal of Accountant, 20(168), 26-29
27. Sepahvand, R., Arefnejad, M. and toghraee, M. (2012).Analysis of factors affecting successful implementation of Lean Six Sigma in order to produce world-class (the mining industry, household appliances), Journal of Industrial Management Faculty of Human Sciences, Islamic Azad University of Sanandaj, 7(21), 71-72
28. Snee, R. D. (2000). Impact of Six Sigma on quality engineering. Quality Engineering, 12(3), 9-14.
29. Sodhi, M. S., & Sodhi, N. S. (2005). Six sigma pricing. Harvard business review, 83(5), 135-142.
30. Taner, M. T. (2013). Critical Success Factors for Six Sigma Implementation in Large-scale Turkish Construction Companies. International Review of Management and Marketing, 3(4), 212-225.
31. Tjahjono, B., Ball, P., Vitanov, V. I., Scorzafave, C., Nogueira, J., Calleja, J., ... & Yadav, A. (2010). Six Sigma: a literature review. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, 1(3), 216-233.
32. Wang, L., & Hussain, I. (2011). Banking Sector Growth in China: Can Six-Sigma Be a Solution? International Journal of Business and Management, 6(2), February.
33. Weinstein, L., Castellano, J., Petrick, J., & Vokurka, R. (2011). The Evolution of Six-Sigma, Lean Sigma and Fit Sigma TM. Journal of Education for Business, pp. 19:54,
34. Zegerdi,H., Bagheri, S. and Attarian, J. (2010). Statistical analysis of the relationship between key elements of Six Sigma projects in companies in Iran. Journal of Industrial Engineering, 44(1), 49-62.