1. Anderson, E. G., Fine, C. H., & Parker, G. G. (2000). Upstream volatility in the supply chain: The machine tool industry as a case study. Production and Operations Management, 9(3), 239-261.
2. Anderson, E. G., & Morrice, D. J. (2000). A simulation game for teaching service-oriented supply chain management: Does information sharing help managers with service capacity decisions? Production and Operations Management, 9(1), 40-55.
3. Angerhofer, B. J., & Angelides, M. C. (2000). System dynamics modelling in supply chain management: research review. Paper presented at the Simulation Conference, 2000. Proceedings. Winter.
4. Aslam, T., Hedenstierna, P., Ng, A. H., Wang, L., & Deb, K. (2011). Multi-Objective Optimisation in Manufacturing Supply Chain Systems Design: A Comprehensive Survey and New Directions: Springer.
5. Berry, D., & Naim, M. (1996). Quantifying the relative improvements of redesign strategies in a PC supply chain. International Journal of Production Economics, 46, 181-196.
6. De Vin, L. J., Ng, A. H., & Oscarsson, J. (2004). Simulation-based decision support for manufacturing system life cycle management. Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Systems, 3(02), 115-128.
7. Ding, H., Benyoucef, L., & Xie, X. (2005). A simulation optimization methodology for supplier selection problem. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 18(2-3), 210-224.
8. Disney, S. M., & Towill, D. R. (2003). Vendor-managed inventory and bullwhip reduction in a two-level supply chain. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 23(6), 625-651.
9. Duggan, J. (2008). Using system dynamics and multiple objective optimization to support policy analysis for complex systems Complex Decision Making (pp. 59-81): Springer.
10. Fu, M. C., Glover, F. W., & April, J. (2005). Simulation optimization: a review, new developments, and applications. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 37th conference on Winter simulation.
11. Hafeez, K., Griffiths, M., Griffiths, J., & Naim, M. (1996). Systems design of a two-echelon steel industry supply chain. International Journal of Production Economics, 45(1), 121-130.
12. Ivanov, D., Sokolov, B., & Kaeschel, J. (2010). A multi-structural framework for adaptive supply chain planning and operations control with structure dynamics considerations. European Journal of Operational Research, 200(2), 409-420.
13. Komoto, H., Tomiyama, T., Silvester, S., & Brezet, H. (2011). Analyzing supply chain robustness for OEMs from a life cycle perspective using life cycle simulation. International Journal of Production Economics, 134(2), 447-457.
14. Pishvaee, M.S., Lari, A., Mehrkar, J. (2014). Assessing improvement policies related to lake urmia crisis using a system dynamics approach. Future Management, 40, 38-62
15. Rafaeli, S., & Ravid, G. (2003). Information sharing as enabler for the virtual team: an experimental approach to assessing the role of electronic mail in disintermediation. Information Systems Journal, 13(2), 191-206.
16. Sterman, J. D. (1989). Modeling managerial behavior: Misperceptions of feedback in a dynamic decision making experiment. Management science, 35(3), 321-339.
17. Wangphanich, P., Kara, S., & Kayis, B. (2010). Analysis of the bullwhip effect in multi-product, multi-stage supply chain systems–a simulation approach. International journal of production Research, 48(15), 4501-4517.