1. Benaroch, M. (2002). Managing information technology investment risk: A real options perspective. Journal of management information systems, 19(2), 43-84.
2. Bratić, D. (2011). Achieving a competitive advantage by SCM. IBIMA Bus. Rev. J, 2011, 1-13.
3. Braunscheidel, M. J., & Suresh, N. C. (2009). The organizational antecedents of a firm’s supply chain agility for risk mitigation and response. Journal of Operations Management, 27(2), 119-140.
4. Brusset, X. (2016). Does supply chain visibility enhance agility?. International Journal of Production Economics, 171, 46-59.
5. Cegarra-Navarro, J. G., Soto-Acosta, P., & Wensley, A. K. (2015). Structured knowledge processes and firm performance: The role of organizational agility. Journal of Business Research.
6. Christopher, M. (2000). The agile supply chain: competing in volatile markets. Industrial marketing management, 29(1), 37-44.
7. Chung, S., Lee, K. Y., & Kim, K. (2014). Job performance through mobile enterprise systems: The role of organizational agility, location independence, and task characteristics. Information & Management, 51(6), 605-617.
8. Danese, P. (2013). Supplier integration and company performance: a configurational view. Omega, 41(6), 1029-1041.
9. Davari, A., & Rezazadeh, A., (2013). Structural equation modeling software PLS. (2ND ED). Tehran: Jahad Daneshgahi. (in persian)
10. Doayi, H., & Nikkhah Farokhani, Z., (2009). Operational performance and human resources evaluation of Karafarin insurance agancies in Khorasan with multiple attitude of DEA. Insurance journal, 24(95-96), 33-60. (in persian)
11. Drnevich, P. L., & Kriauciunas, A. P. (2011). Clarifying the conditions and limits of the contributions of ordinary and dynamic capabilities to relative firm performance. Strategic Management Journal, 32(3), 254-279.
12. Droge, C., Vickery, S. K., & Jacobs, M. A. (2012). Does supply chain integration mediate the relationships between product/process strategy and service performance? An empirical study. International Journal of Production Economics, 137(2), 250-262.
13. Eisenhardt, K. M., & Martin, J. A. (2000). Dynamic capabilities: what are they?. Strategic management journal, 21(10-11), 1105-1121.
14. Frohlich, M. T., & Westbrook, R. (2001). Arcs of integration: an international study of supply chain strategies. Journal of operations management, 19(2), 185-200.
15. Hooshmandi Maher, M., Amiri, M., & Olfat, L., (2013). An integrated Model of supplier selection in supply chain: IT capabilities approach. Journal of industrial management prespective, 2(8), 91-116. (In persian)
16. Huang, H. C., Lai, M. C., & Lin, T. H. (2011). Aligning intangible assets to innovation in biopharmaceutical industry. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(4), 3827-3834.
17. Inman, R. A., Sale, R. S., Green, K. W., & Whitten, D. (2011). Agile manufacturing: relation to JIT, operational performance and firm performance. Journal of Operations Management, 29(4), 343-355.
18. Kale, P., Dyer, J. H., & Singh, H. (2002). Alliance capability, stock market response, and long-term alliance success: The role of the alliance function.
19. Leonidou, L. C., Leonidou, C. N., Fotiadis, T. A., & Zeriti, A. (2013). Resources and capabilities as drivers of hotel environmental marketing strategy: Implications for competitive advantage and performance. Tourism Management, 35, 94-110.
20. Li, S., Ragu-Nathan, B., Ragu-Nathan, T. S., & Rao, S. S. (2006). The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance. Omega, 34(2), 107-124.
21. Li, D. Y., & Liu, J. (2014). Dynamic capabilities, environmental dynamism, and competitive advantage: Evidence from China. Journal of Business Research, 67(1), 2793-2799.
22. Liu, H., Ke, W., Wei, K. K., & Hua, Z. (2013). The impact of IT capabilities on firm performance: The mediating roles of absorptive capacity and supply chain agility. Decision Support Systems, 54(3), 1452-1462.
23. Loforte Ribeiro, F., & Timóteo Fernandes, M. (2010). Exploring agile methods in construction small and medium enterprises: a case study. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 23(2), 161-180.
24. López-Nicolás, C., & Meroño-Cerdán, Á. L. (2011). Strategic knowledge management, innovation and performance. International journal of information management, 31(6), 502-509.
25. Mishra, A. N., Konana, P., & Barua, A. (2007). Antecedents and consequences of internet use in procurement: an empirical investigation of US manufacturing firms. Information Systems Research, 18(1), 103-120.
26. Mohaghar, A., & Sadeghi Moghaddam, M., (2012). Supply chain coordination in automotive industry: Grounded Theory approach. Journal of industrial management prespective, 1(4), 29-65. (in persian)
27. Molavi, B., Esmailian, M., & Ansari, R., (2012). Indentifying and ranking the drivers of organizational agility using FTOPSIS and Fractional Programming techniques. Journal of Industrial Management prespective, 2(5), 91-114. (in persian)
28. Narasimhan, R., Kim, S. W., & Tan, K. C. (2008). An empirical investigation of supply chain strategy typologies and relationships to performance. International Journal of Production Research, 46(18), 5231-5259.
29. Narayanan, S., Narasimhan, R., & Schoenherr, T. (2015). Assessing the contingent effects of collaboration on agility performance in buyer–supplier relationships. Journal of Operations Management, 33, 140-154.
30. Neely, A., Adams, C., & Crowe, P. (2001). The performance prism in practice. Measuring business excellence, 5(2), 6-13.
31. Ngai, E. W., Chau, D. C., & Chan, T. L. A. (2011). Information technology, operational, and management competencies for supply chain agility: Findings from case studies. The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 20(3), 232-249.
32. Peteraf, M. A. (1993). The cornerstones of competitive advantage: a resource‐based view. Strategic management journal, 14(3), 179-191.
33. Richard, P. J., Devinney, T. M., Yip, G. S., & Johnson, G. (2009). Measuring organizational performance: Towards methodological best practice. Journal of management.
34. Sanjaghi, M. E., Farahi Bouzanjani, B., Hosseini Sarkhosh, M., & Haji Shafiee, J., (2012). The mediating effects of adaptability culture on the relationship between transformational leadership and organizational innovation. Improvement management, 5(3), 122-139. (in persian)
35. Shahaiee, B., (2006). Human dimension of organizational agility. Tadbir, 17(175), 21-24. (In persian)
36. Sharifi, H., & Zhang, Z. (1999). A methodology for achieving agility in manufacturing organisations: An introduction. International journal of production economics, 62(1), 7-22.
37. Swafford, P. M., Ghosh, S., & Murthy, N. (2006). The antecedents of supply chain agility of a firm: scale development and model testing. Journal of Operations Management, 24(2), 170-188.
38. Swafford, P. M., Ghosh, S., & Murthy, N. (2008). Achieving supply chain agility through IT integration and flexibility. International Journal of Production Economics, 116(2), 288-297.
39. Tallon, P. P., & Pinsonneault, A. (2011). Competing perspectives on the link between strategic information technology alignment and organizational agility: insights from a mediation model. Mis Quarterly, 35(2), 463-486.
40. Teece, D. J., Pisano, G., & Shuen, A. (1997). Dynamic capabilities and strategic management. Strategic management journal, 18(7), 509-533.
41. Teece, D. J. (2007). Explicating dynamic capabilities: the nature and microfoundations of (sustainable) enterprise performance. Strategic management journal, 28(13), 1319-1350.
42. Vanpoucke, E., Vereecke, A., & Wetzels, M. (2014). Developing supplier integration capabilities for sustainable competitive advantage: A dynamic capabilities approach. Journal of Operations Management, 32(7), 446-461.
43. Zuckerman, A., (2011). Supply chain management (Translated by: Naghizadeh, A., & Salehi, B.,). (Third ed). Shiraz: Termeh. (In persian)