1. Azar A., Khosravani F., & Jalali R. (2013). Soft Operational Research. Problem Structuring Methods. Tehran: Industrial Management Institute (In Persian).
2. Azzopardi, E., & Nash, R. (2013). A critical evaluation of importance–performance analysis. Tourism Management, 35, 222-233.
3. Farsijani, H. Keshavarz, S. (2016). The Principle 0f Word Class Managman.t Elmegostar, edition 5, 5-12 (In Persion).
4. Farsijani, H. (2010). The challenges in the world-class manufacturing and operations, Tehran: Samt (In Persian).
5. Farsijani, H. (2010). To explain the role of the Theory of Constraints to access world-class enterprises. Journal of industrial management perspective, 5(18), 63-81.
6. Farsijani, H., & Falah hoseini, A. Identifying and prioritizing the effective factors in the supply chain In order to achieve world class and appropriate methods. Journal of industrial management perspective, 1(6), 25-44 12 (In Persion).
7. Farsijani, H., & Qayyum Ghahroodi, S. (2014). Identifying and prioritizing the obstacles of agility World-class Enterprises. Journal of industrial management perspective, 4(13), 91-120 12 (In Persion).
8. Flynn, B. B., Schroeder, R. G., Flynn, E. J., Sakakibara, S., & Bates, K. A. (1997). World-class manufacturing project: overview and selected results. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 17(7), 671-685.
9. Frampton, C. (2001). Benchmarking world-class maintenance, www.wcm-society.com.
10. Green Jr, K. W., & Inman, R. A. (2006). Does implementation of a JIT-with-customers strategy change an organization's structure?. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 106(8), 1077-1094.
11. Hasangholipour, P T., Seydjvadein, SR., Rusta, & Ahmed., Khanlari, A. (2012).The process Evaluation model of customer relationship management in the private commercial banks of the country. Technology and Information management, 4(10), 41-62.
12. Jafarnejad, A., & Shahabi, B. (2006). Introduction to organizational agility and agile manufacturing. Tehran: Institute published the Mehraban Pub. (in Persian).
13. Martilla, J. A., & James, J. C. (1977). Importance-performance analysis. The journal of marketing, 77-79.
14. Pezeshki, V., Mousavi, A., & Grant, S. (2009). Importance-performance analysis of service attributes and its impact on decision making in the mobile telecommunication industry. Measuring Business Excellence, 13(1), 82-92.
15. Roshandel, T., Ghaffari, Atta., & Ibrahim Pur, H. (2011). Channeling customer relation management in the framework of e-government. Technology and Information management, 3(7), 55-57.
16. Ismail Salaheldin, S., & Eid, R. (2007). The implementation of world class manufacturing techniques in Egyptian manufacturing firms: An empirical study. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 107(4), 551-566.
17. Sang M .Lee & Kim, B. O. (1996). Developing the information systems architecture for world-class organizations. Management Decision, 34(2), 46-52.
18. Sangwan, K. S., & Digalwar, A. K. (2008). Evaluation of world-class manufacturing systems: a case of Indian automotive industries. International Journal of Services and Operations Management, 4(6), 687-708.
19. World-Class Performance Benchmarks,http://www.wmep.org/
20. Wu, W. W. (2008). Choosing knowledge management strategies by using a combined ANP and DEMATEL approach. Expert Systems with Applications, 35(3), 828-835.