1. Farsijani, H. & Ghayumi, S. (2014). Identify and prioritize the obstacles of agility firms to achieve world class manufacturing. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 13, 91-120. (In Persian).
2. Nagamachi, M. (2002). Kansei engineering as a powerful consumer-oriented technology for product development. Applied ergonomics, 33(3), , 289-294.
3. Ahmadi, R. & Ghasemi, S. (2014). Evaluation of agility in various industries in small and medium manufacturing companies. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 15, 109-129. (In Persian).
4. Pooya. A. & Khoobian, M. (2014). Designing a model based on multivariate discriminant analysis in order to predict corporate agility. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 14, 9-25. (In Persian)
5. Khodadade Y., & Rostamkhani S. (2009). Emotional design: study of iranian youth taste about color. Journal of Fine Arts, 38, 97-104. (In Persian).
6. Mandegary M. (2010). QFD: A tool for achieving customer satisfaction. Standard monthly journal, 215.
7. Nagamachi, M. (2010). Kansei Engineering and its applications in automotive design. CRC Press
8.Nagamachi, M.; “Kansei/Affective Engineering and History of Kansei/Affective Engineering in the World”; CRC Press,.
9. Lan, L. W., Wu, W. W., & Lee, Y. T.; (2012). Promoting Food Tourism with Kansei Cuisine Design. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 40, 609-615.
10. Nagamachi, M., & Lokman, A. M. (2010). Innovations of Kansei engineering. CRC Press,.
11. Schütte, S. (2002). Designing feelings into products: Integrating kansei engineering methodology in product development. Phd. thesis, Institute of Technology, Dept of Mechanical Engineering, Linköping.
12. Nagamachi, M. (2001). Workshop 2 on Kansei engineering. In Proceedings of International Conference on Affective Human Factors Design.
13. Pooya A., Loghmani H. (2013). Research strategy of Q methodology: position, application, constraints and its contrast with R methodology. Police organizational development quarterly journal, 106, 87-106. (In Persian).
14. Khoshguyanfard A. (2007). Q methodology. Broadcasting Research Center Publications.
15. Watts, S., & Stenner, P. (2005). Doing Q methodology: theory, method and interpretation. Qualitative Research in Psychology, 2(1), 67-91.
16. Zhang, L., & Shen, W. (1999). Sensory evaluation of commercial truck interiors. (No. 1999-01-1267). SAE Technical Paper.
17. Jindo, T., & Hirasago, K. (1997). Application studies to car interior of Kansei engineering. International journal of industrial ergonomics, 19(2), 105-114.
18. Karlsson, B. S., Aronsson, N., & Svensson, K. A. (2003). Using semantic environment description as a tool to evaluate car interiors. Ergonomics, 46(13-14), 1408-1422.
19. Mohamed, M. S., & Mustafa, S. (2014). Kansei Engineering Implementation on Car Center Stack Designs. International Journal of Education and Research, 2(4), 355-366. (In Persian).
20. Jung, G., Kim, S. M., Kim, S. Y., Jung, E. S., & Park, S. (2010). Effects of design factors of the instrument cluster panel on consumers’ affection. In Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists (Vol. 3),.
21. Brown, S. R. (1980). Political subjectivity: Applications of Q methodology in political science. (pp. 239-247). New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
22. Danaifard, H., hoseini, Y., & Sheykhha, R.; (2013). Q methodology: Theoretical basis and research framework. saffar.
23. Dennis, K. E. (1988). Q-methodology: new perspectives on estimating reliability and validity. Measurement in Nursing Outcomes. New York, NY: Springer-Verlag, 409-19.
24. Amin, Z. (2000). Q methodology: a journey into the subjectivity of human mind. Singapore medical journal, 41(8), 410-414.