1. Bahrami, M., Hashemzadeh, G., & Alirezaie, A. (2015). Modeling performance of data center networks using system dynamics approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 5, 83-106.
2. Broun, S. (2013). Electronic payment systems based on near field communication technology (NFC) concepts and solutions. Quarterly of New Economics, 134th ser., 229-337. 3. Burton-Jones, A., Hubona, G.S., (2006). The mediation of external variables in the technology acceptance model. Information and Management, 43(6), 706–717.
4. Davis, F. D. (1989). Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user accep- tance of information technology. MIS Quarterly, 13, 319-340.
5. Davis, F. D., Bagozzi, R. P., & Warshaw, P. R. (1989). User acceptance of computer technology: A comparison of two theoretical models. Management Science, 35, 982- 1003
6. Falke.O, Rukzio. E, U. Dietz, P. Holleis, and A. Schmidt. (2007). Mobile services for near field communicatio. Technical Report LMU-MI-2007-1, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, March 2007.
7. Gerhardt Schierz, P., Schilke, O., Wirtz, B., (2010). Understanding consumer ac- ceptance of mobile payment services: An empirical analysis. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 9, 209–216
8. Heidarieh, S., Seyed hoseini, S., & Shahabi, A. (2014). Simulation of Technology Acceptance Model in Iran Banking using System Dynamics Modeling Approach. Journal of Technology Development Management, 1(1), 67-98.
9. Hossain, L., & Silva, A., (2009). Exploring user acceptance of technology using social networks. Journal of High Technology Management Research, 20, 1–18.
10. Hubona, G.S., Kennick, E. (1996). The influence of external variables on information technology usage behavior. In the Proceedings of the 29th Annual Hawaii Inter- national Conference on System Sciences: 166–75.
11. Jackson, C. M., Chow, S., & Leitch, R. A. (1997). Toward an understanding of the behavioural intentions to use an information system. Decision Sciences, 28, 357–389
12. Jong-Ae, K., (2005). User acceptance of Web-based subscription databases: Ex- tending the technology acceptance model. A Dissertation submitted to the College of Information in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, The FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY.
13. Khosroshahi, M. B., Sobhani, M., & Khosroshahi, A. B. (2014). Security check and acceptance of NFC technology. In 8thSASTech-CommissionII-Computer Engineering. Mashhad, Iran: Higher education institution KHAVARAN.
14. Marco, A. D., Cagliano, A. C., Nervo, M. L., & Rafele, C. (2012). Using System Dynamics to assess the impact of RFID technology on retail operations. International Journal of Production Economics, 135(1), 333-344.
15. Mohaghar, A., & Shirmohammadi, M. (2005). Development of technology adoption in the Ministry of Interior. Journal of Management sceience, (67), 113-131.
16. Nayebi, E. H., & Kiaei, B. (2010). Using system dynamics approach to modeling the performance of projects focusing on cost management. Tehran, Iran: The first Executive Management Conference.
17. Pari, B. E., Pari, H. E., Farhadinia, H., & Yousefvand, M. (2014). Remove paper with implementing NFC technology in modern banking system. Tehran, Iran: The first national conference on development of banking and monetary management.
18. Rezaiean, A., & Taghizadeh, E. (2008). The effect of IT systems on providing quality services Organization of Libraries, Museums and Documents Center of Astan Quds Razavi. Library and Information Science, (4), 273-292.
19. Rogers, E. (2003). Diffusion of innovations. 5th edition. S.l.: Simon and Schuster.
20. Rogers, Everett M.; Chaffee, Steven H (1983). Communication as an Academic Discipline: A Dialogue. Journal of Communication, 33(3), 18-30.
21. Severin, W. J., & Tankard, J. W. (2014). Communication theories: origins, methods, and uses in mass media. Harlow: Pearson.
22. Sterman, J. D. (2014). Business dynamics: systems thinking and modeling for a complex world. Boston: Irwin.
23. Vazifedoust, H., Nikoumaram, H., & Mostafavi, S. (2007). Identify the factors affecting consumer behavior in the use of electronic banking services. Journal of New Economy and Commerce, 7th ser., 152-179. 24. Venkatesh, V. & Davis, F.D. (2000). Atheoritical extention of the technology accep- tance model: for longitudinal field studies. Management Science, 46(2), 186-204
25. Wang, Y., Wang, Y., Lin, H., & Tang, T. (2013). Determinants of user acceptance of Internet banking: An empirical study. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 14(5), 501-519.