1. Arocena, P. (2008). Cost and quality gains from diversification and vertical integration in the electricity industry: A DEA approach. Energy Economics, 30, 39–58.
2. Asmild, M., Paradi, C.V., Aggarwall, V., Schaffnit, C. (2004). Combining DEA window analysis with the Malmquist Index approach in a study of the Canadian banking industry, Journal of Productivity Analysis, 21(1), 67–89.
3. Avkiran, A., K., (2015), an illustration of dynamic network DEA in commercial banking including robustness tests, Omega, (55), 141-150.
4. Bisschop, J. (2012), AIMMS Optimization Modeling, Paragon Decision Technology, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA.
8. Chen P-C, Chang C-C, Yu M-M, & Hsu S-H. (2012). Performance measurement for incineration plants using multi-activity network data envelopment analysis: The case of Taiwan., Journal of Environmental Management, 93(1)
, 95– 103.
9. Cook WD, Liang L, & Zhu J. (2010), Measuring performance of two-stage network structures by DEA: a review and future perspective. Omega, 38(6), 423–30.
11. Färe R., (1991). Measuring Farrell efﬁciency for a ﬁrm with intermediate inputs. Academia Economic, Papers 19, 329–40.
12. Färe R, and Grosskopf S., (1996), Productivity and intermediate products: A frontier approach. Econ Left 1996; 50 (1): 65–70.
14. Fukuyama H, Weber WL. (2010). A slacks-based inefﬁciency measure for a two-stage system with bad outputs, Omega, 38(5). 398– 409.
15. Herrera-Restrepo, O., Triantis, K., Trainor, J., Murray-Tuite, P., & Edara
, P. (2016). A multi-perspective dynamic network performance efﬁciency measurement of an evacuation: A dynamic network-DEA approach, Omega, (60)
16. Kao C, Hwang S-N. (2010). Efﬁciency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis: An application to non-life insurance companies in Taiwan. European Journal of Operational Research, 185(1)
17. Khalili- Damghani, K., Shahmir, S. (2015). Uncertain network data envelopment analysis with undesirable outputs to evaluate the efficiency of electricity power production and distribution processes, Computers & Industrial Engineering, (88), 131-150.
18. Kopsakangas, M. & Svento, R. (2008), Estimation of cost-effectiveness of the Finnish electricity distribution utilities. Energy Economics, 30, 212-29.
20. Liang L, Cook WD, Zhu J. (2008). DEA models for two-stage processes: game approach and efﬁciency decomposition. Naval Res Logistics (NRL), 55(7), 643–53.
21. Lozano S, Gutierrez E, and Moreno P, (2013). Network DEA approach to airports performance assessment considering undesirable outputs. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37(4)
, 1665– 1676.
22. Maghbouli M, Amirteimoori A, Kordrostami S. (2014). Two-stage network structures with undesirable outputs: a DEA based approach. Measurement, 48(0), 109– 18.
25. Tone K. & Tsutsui, M., (2014), Dynamic DEA with network structure: A slacks-based measure approach, Omega, (42), 124-131.
26. Wang K, Huang W, Wu J, Liu Y-N. (2014). Efﬁciency measures of the Chinese commercial banking system using an additive two-stage DEA. Omega, 44 (0), 5–20.
27. Zhou Z, Sun L, Yang W, Liu W, Ma C. (2013). A bargaining game model for efﬁciency decomposition in the centralized model of two-stage systems. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 64(1)
, 103– 8.