1. Abdoli, G. (2012). Game theory and its applications, Third Edition. Tehran, Iranian Student Book Agency (In Persian).
2. Barati, M. (2017). The Effect of Supply Chain Relationship Management on the Competitiveness of Small and Medium Enterprises of Automobile Industry, Industrial Management Perspective, 7(26), 123-141 (In Persian).
3. Cellini, R. & Lambertini, L. (2002). A differential game approach to investment in product differentiation, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 27(1), 51-62.
4. Cellini, R. & Lambertini, L. (2003). Capacity accumulation and utilization in a differential duopoly game. working paper from Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita’ di Bologna.
5. Cellini, R. & Lambertini, L. (2003). Advertising in a differential oligopoly game. Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 116(1), 61-81.
6. Cellini, R. & Lambertini, L. (2004). Dynamic oligopoly with sticky prices: closed-loop, feedback, and open-loop solutions. Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, 10(3), 303-314.
7. Cellini, R. & Lambertini, L. (2007). A differential oligopoly game with differentiated goods and sticky prices. European Journal of Operational Research, 176, 1131-1144.
8. Dastgerdi Yeganeh, V. (2010). Game Theory, Encyclopedia of City Economics, 8, 134-140 (In Persian).
10. Dong, L., Narasimhan, C. & Zhu, K. (2009). Product line pricing in a supply chain. Management Science, 55 (10), 1704-1717.
11. Dragone, D., Lambertini, L. & Palestini, A. (2011). On the feedback solution of a differential oligopoly game with capacity adjustment. IFAC Proceedings, 44, 6795-6799.
12. Driskill, R. & McCafferty, S. (1989). Dynamic duopoly with adjustment costs: A differential game approach. Journal of Economic Theory, 69, 324–338.
13. Faraji Dizaji, S. (2010). Microeconomic theory, Iran University of Economic Science, Tehran.
14. Faruqi, F.A. (2017). Diﬀerential Game Theory with Applications to Missiles and Autonomous Systems Guidance. John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
15. Fershtman, C. & Kamien, M. I. (1987). Dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices, Econometrica, 55: 1151-1164.
16. Friesz. T. L. (2010). Dynamic Optimization and Differential Games. Springer US.
18. Grosset, L. & Viscolani, B. (2015). Open-Loop Nash Equilibrium in Erickson's Oligopoly Model. Nonlinear Analysis and Differential Equations, 4, 167-172.
19. Hespanha, J. P. (2017). Noncooperative Game Theory an Introduction for Engineering and Computer Scientists. Princeton University Press.
20. Hu, G., Wang, L.
, Chen, Y. & Bidanda, B. (2015). An oligopoly model to analyze the market and social welfare for green manufacturing industry. Journal of Cleaner Production, 85,
21. Jergensen, S., Dockner, E., Van Long, N. & Sorger, G. (2000). Differential Games in Economics and Management Science. Cambridge University Press, 77-91.
22. Khodad Kashi, F., Zaranejad, M. & Usefi Hajiabad, R. (2015). Investigating the interaction between the level of focus, profitability, research and development and advertising in the factories, The Economic Research, 15(3), 175-194 (In Persian).
24. Lambertini, L. & Mantovani, A. (2006). Identifying reaction functions in differential oligopoly games. Mathematical Social Sciences, 52 (3), 252-271.
26. Liang, Z
. & Peng, Y. (2016). A game theory based analysis of decision making for green retrofit under different occupancy types. Journal of Cleaner Production, 137,
27. Ma, M., Zuo, Y., Liu, K. & Qi, Y. (2015). Forest Insurance Market Participants’ Game Behavior in China: An Analysis Based on Tripartite Dynamic Game Model, Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 8, 5-7.
28. Mahmoudinia, D., Dallali Esfahani, Engwerda, J. R. & Dastjerdi, R. (2016). Game theory and its role in determining optimal policies and strategic interaction between fiscal and monetary policymakers (Application of differential game theory and stackelberg games), Quarterly Journal of Applied Economics Studies, 5(18), 1-34 (In Persian).
29. Milan, M. (1996). Games, Strategies & Managers: How Managers Can Use Game Theory to Make Better Business Decision. Oxford University Press, USA, 246.
30. Mosleh Shirazi, A.N. & Khalifeh, M. (2015). Measuring global competitiveness of Iran compared to countries using a two-stage model of data envelopment analysis, Industrial Management Perspective, 19, 119-137 (In Persian).
31. Navidi, H. (2010). An Ordinal Game Theroic Approach for Competitive Multi 50 Criteria Supplier Selection. International Conference on Future Industrial Engineering and Application, 412-415.
32. Piga, A. (2000). Competition in a duopoly with sticky price and advertising. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 18, 595-614.
33. Prasad, A., Sethia
, S. P. & Niak, P.A. (2012). Understanding the impact of churn in dynamic oligopoly market. Automatica, 48(11),
34. Raoufinia, M., Baradaran, V. & Shahrjerdi, R. (2018). A Dynamic Differential Game with Sticky Price and Advertising, Kybernetes
36. Sethi, S. & Thompson, J. (2006). Optimal control theory applications to Management Science and Economics, springer.
37. Shahikitash, M. & Mohammadzadeh, A. (2014). Gain sensitivity of conjecture changes in a multilateral monopoly structure based on the Iwata approach, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 28 (3), 272-281 (In Persian).
38. Simaan, M. & Takayama, T. (1978). Game theory applied to dynamic duopoly problems with production constraints. Automatica.14, 161-166.
39. Staelin, R. (1986). Channel efficiency, incentive compatibility, transfer pricing, and market structure: an equilibrium analysis of channel relationships. In: Bucklin, L., Carman, J. (Eds.), Research in Marketing, 8, JAI Press, Greenwich, CT, 181-223.
40. Taleizadeh, A. & Mohammadi, R. (2015). Optimizing sales prices and advertising costs in a two-tier supply chain, including a manufacturer and two retailers, Industrial Management Perspective, 18, 107-127 (In Persian).
41. Van Long, N. (2010). A Survey of Dynamic Games in Economics. World Scientific Publishing.
43. Wiszniewska-Matyszkiel, A., Bodnar, M., & Mirota, F. (2014). Dynamic oligopoly with sticky prices: off-steady-state analysis. Dynamic Games and Applications, 5(4), 1-31.
44. Wu, Z. X., Zhang, B.X., Li, S., & Wang, X. (2009). Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices and Advertising in Product Differentiation Market: A Feedback Nash Equilibrium. International Conference on Information Engineering and Computer Science (ICIECS), 19-20 December 2009 1: 1-770, IEEE, Wuhan, China.
45. Xiao, W., Zhang, B., Li, S.; &Wang, X. (2009). Dynamic Duopolistic Competition with Sticky Prices and Advertising in Product Differentiation Market: A Feedback Nash Equilibrium. International Conference on Information Engineering and Computer Science, Wuhan, China.
46. Zito, P., Salvo, G. & La Franca, L. (2011). Modelling Airlines Competition on Fares and Frequencies of Service by Bi-level Optimization. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 20, 1080-1089.