Document Type : Original Article
MSc. Student, University of Hormozgan.
Assistant professor, University of Hormozgan.
Associate Professor, University of Hormozgan.
Green productivity is a sustainable development approach. The purpose of this study is to identify green productivity Indicatorsand to determine the relationships between Indicatorsto present the model through fuzzy cognitive mapping. The fuzzy cognitive mapping method used in this research is based on the Rodriguez-Repcio and et al. (2007) automated FCM. The statistical population of the study included all the experts of Plastonic Company. Green productivity indicators were identified through Literature review. Fuzzy cognitive mapping was created Using four matrices, Initial Influence Matrix, fuzzified Influence Matrix, Strength of Influence Relationships Matrix, Final Matrix of Influence and the software Mental Modeler. The cognitive mapping represents the relationships between the green productivity Indicatorsand the weights among them. According to the model, four policy or scenarios were designed in software to identify the relative changes of each indicator. Finally, the fourth scenario with the most positive impact on other indicators was selected as the best scenario among the designed scenarios.
- Abbasi, T., Jamali, Gh. & Azari, H., (2017). The role of government organizations in green productivity; from the perspective of green human resource management, Third International Conference on Green Economy (In Persian).
- Abedi, Z., Mahmoudi, B., & Shariatmadari, A., (2015). Indicators suitable for green productivity assessment, National Iranian Productivity Organization, 1-50 (In Persian).
- Aksoy, T., & Gonel, F. (2015). How green is my industry? The case of Turkey. Technology and Sustainable Development, 12(2), 119-128.
- Amirkhai, T., Alikhani, F., (2016). Key indicators of organizational performance and productivity improvement: BSC. Industrial Management Perspective, 5(4), 101-118 (In Persian).
- Asian Productivity Organization (APO). (2006). Handbook on Green Productivity. http://www.apo-tokyo.org/publications/wp-content/ uploads/sites /5/gp-hb_gp.pdf.
- Azadeh, A., Salehi, V., Arvan, M., & Dolatkhah, M. (2014). Assessment of resilience engineering factors in high-risk environments by fuzzy cognitive maps: A petrochemical plant. Safety Science, 68, 99-107.
- Biani Majd, A., Nouri, S., Yaghoubi, S., & Mohammadi, A., (2017). A model of green supply chain in construction Projects considering the timing of projects, Industrial Management Perspective, 6(4), 123-156 (In Persian).
- Chio, S.Y., Gilbert, S. (2001). The origins of green productivity. International Green Productivity Association, Asia-Pacific Centre for Environmental Law, 55.
- Department of Environment, Islamic Republic of Iran, (2018). Green management, Available: http://www.tehran-doe.ir/fa/News/Detail (In Persian).
- Fallah, S., Razavi, H., Imani, A., Emamgholizadeh, S., (2015). Identifying and Ranking the Green Productivity Strategy Components by FAHP Approach (Tehran Subway Organization). Public Management Researches, 8(28), 167-191 (In Persian).
- Ghisetti, C., & Quatraro, F. (2017). Green Technologies and Environmental Productivity: A Cross-sectoral Analysis of Direct and Indirect Effects in Italian Regions. Ecological Economics, 132, 1–13.
- Govorushko, S.M. (2012). Natural Processes and Human Impacts. New York, NK: Springer Science and Business Media.
- Huang, N. (2010). Eco-Efficiency and an Overview of Green Productivity. Conference on Enhancing Competitiveness Thorough Green Productivity, China, 25-27.
- Jafari samimi, A., Ahmadpour S.M., (2012). The relationship between Environmental Performance Index (EPI) and economic growth in developed Countries, Journal of Iranian Energy Economics, 1(1), 55-72 (In Persian).
- Jortay, M. (2016). Energy, transport and environment indicators. Luxembourg: Publications Ofce of the European Union. 236.
- Kalteh, T., Asadollahi, A., & Mohammadi, F., (2016). Green productivity management by neutralizing environmental pollutants in the Alumina production industry (Investigation of environmental pollutants in Iran Alumina Company), Second International Management and Industrial Engineering Conference, Istanbul, Turkey (In Persian).
- Koplin, J., Seuring, S., & Mesterharm, M. (2007), Incorporating sustainability into supply management in the automotive industry–the case of the Volkswagen AG. Journal of Cleaner Production, 15(11), 1053-1062.
- Li, B., & Wu, S. (2016). Effects of local and civil environmental regulation on green total factor productivity in China: A spatial Durbin econometric analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production, 135(1), 1-12.
- Li, K., Lin, B. (2017). Economic growth model, structural transformation, and green productivity in china. Applied Energy, 187, 489–500.
- Mahrizi Haj Hoseini, K., Moharramnejad, N., Salari, A., & Salari, Sh., (2012). Model of green productivity management in textile industry, National Conference on Textile and Clothing, Islamic Azad University, Yazd, 3(2) (In Persian).
- Moazzez, H., Azizi, J., (2016). Developing the green supply chain management model of Yang in Cinere company. Industrial Management Journal, 8(2), 309-332 (In Persian).
- Mohanty, R.P., Deshmukh, S.G. (1999). Managing green productivity: a case study. Work Study, 48(5), 165-169.
- Moharramnejad N., Azar Kamand, S., (2009). Green productivity management in Non-governmental sector (case study for Iran Aseman Airline company). Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 11(2), 59-70 (In Persian).
- Mortazavi, S., Seifbarghy, M., (2018). Two-objective modeling of location-allocation problem in a green supply chain considering transportation systems and CO2 emission. Industrial Management Perspective, 8(29), 151-178 (In Persian).
- Nadafi, K., Nouri, J., Nabizadeh, R., (2008), Green Management in Iranian National Library System. Journal of environmental Science and Technology, 10(4), 262-269 (In Persian).
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). (2013). Moving towards a Common Approach on Green Growth Indicators. http://www.oecd.org/index.htm.
- Rodriguez-Repiso, L., Setchi, R., & Salmeron, J. (2007). Modeling IT projects success with fuzzy cognitive maps. Technovation, 27(10), 582-594.
- Sari, A., Ali Ahmadi Jashfeghani, M., (2011). Indicating green productivity and improving it (Case Study: Pars Khodro paint shop), Fourth Environmental Engineering Conference (In Persian).
- Schneider, M., Shnaider, E., Kandel, A., & Chew, G. (1998). Automatic Construction of FCMs. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 93(2), 161-172.
- Shahbandarzadeh, H., Jafari, F., (2016). A model for identifying effective factors on green productivity in Bushehr industries and its impact on environmental pollution reduction (Case Study of Bushehr Special Economic Zone), The first international accounting and management conference in the third millennium, Rasht, Iran (In Persian).
- Shireman, W., Kiuchi, T., & Hundloe, T. (2003). A Measurement Guide to Green Productivity. Asian Productivity Organization, Tokyo: 1-77.
- Soltanipour, F., Damari, B., (2017). The situation of sustainable development in Iran, Journal of School of Public Health and Institue of Public Health Research, 14(4), 1-14 (In Persian).
- Trunick, P.A. (2006). A Green Role for Logistics. Logistics Today, 6(26), 28-29.
- Tuttle, T., Heap, J. (2007). Green Productivity: Moving the Agenda. Productivity and Performance Management, 57(1), 93-106.
- Walton, S.V. (2012). The Green Supply Chain: Integrating Suppliers into Environmental Management Processes. International Journal of Purchasing and Materials, 34(2), 2-11.
- Wyckoff, A. (2014). OECD Sustainable Manufacturing Toolkit. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. http://www.oecd.org/index.htm.
- Zhou, P., Ang, B.W., & Poh, K.L. (2008). A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies. European Journal of Operational. Research, 189(1), 1–18.