1. Abdulwand M., AliPour, P. (2011). Effect of Quality of After-Sales Services on the Behavioral Needs of the Purchasers of Laboratory Equipment. Marketing Management, 11, 33-62.(in Persian)
2. Afonsoa, H., & Cabrita, M.R. (2015). Developing a lean supply chain performance framework in a SME: a perspective based on the balanced scorecard. Procedia Engineering, 131, 270-279.
3. Agrawal, S., Singh, R.K., & Murtaza, Q. (2016). Outsourcing decisions in reverse logistics: Sustainable balanced scorecard and graph theoretic approach. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 108, 41-53.
4. Alemtabariz, A., Mohammadi, A., & Pishvayi, M. (2013). Evaluate industry sustainability using Balanced Scorecard- Hierarchical Analysis (AHP-BSC). Industrial Management, 11(28), 21-40. (in Persian)
5. Amirkhani, T., AliKhani, F. (2015). Organizational Performance Indicators and Improvement of Productivity: A Cartesian and Costly Approach. Journal of Industrial Managemen Perspective, 20, 101-118. (in Persian)
6. Armando, E., Azevedo, A.C., Fischmann, A.A., Espinheira, C., & Pereira, C. (2016). Business strategy and upgrading in global value chains: a multiple case study in Information Technology firms of Brazilian origin. RAI Revista de Administração e Inovação, 13, 39-47.
7. Asadpour, A., Poya, A. & Motahari Farimiani, N. (2017). Designing a dynamic model for measuring the performance of bank branches. Journal of Industrial Managemen Perspective, 28, 163-197. (in Persian)
8. Asadullah, H., Makuyi, A. & Shahroudi, K. (2005). Modeling the value chain in the Iranian automotive industry in order to achieve cost leadership strategy. Management Knowledge, 71, 3-40. (in Persian)
9. Barber, E. (2008). How to measure the “value” in value chains? International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 38(9), 685-698.
10. Batidzirai, B., Valk, M., Junginger, M., Daiglou, V., Euler, W., & Faaij, A.P.C. (2014). Current and future technical, economic and environmental feasibility of maize and wheat residues supply for biomass energy application: Illustrated for South Africa. Biomass and Bioenergy Journal, 92, 106-129.
11. Chavan, M. (2009). The balanced scorecard: a new challenge, Journal of Management Development, 28(5), 393-406.
12. Couto, J., Tiago, T., Gil, A., Tiago, F., & Faria, S. (2016). It’s hard to be green: Reverse green value chain. Environmental Research, 149, 302-313.
13. Cunha Pedrosa, L. F. (2010). Process of strategic management. Slovakia: University of Zilinska.
14. Dehghanravandi, Z. (2015). Modeling of Agile Price Chain Management in the textile industry of the country. Textile Today, 159, 51-54. (in Persian)
15. Dimakis, A., Alexandratou, A., & Balzarini, A. (2016). Value chain upgrading in a textile dyeing industry. Journal of Cleaner Production, 138, 237-247.
16. Donovan, J., Franzel, S., Cunha, M., Gyau, A., & Mithöfer, D. (2015). Guides for value chain development: a comparative review. Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, 5, 2-23.
17. Fearne, A., Garcia, M., & Benjamin Dent, M. (2012). Dimensions of sustainable value chains: implications for value chain analysis. Supply Chain Management, 17(6), 575-581.
18. Hansen, M.T., & Birkinshaw, J. (2007). The Innovation Value Chain. Harvard Business Review, June 2007, 1-13.
19. Hartati, L., & Sumantri R. (2016). Just in Time, Value Chain, Total Quality Management, Part Of Technical Strategic Management Accounting. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 5(04), 180-191.
20. Hassanzade Kucho, M., Abuzari, J. (2014). Value chain versus supply chain. Third Conference on Modern Management Science (p.12). Gorgan: Academic and Professional Association of Golestan Managers and Consumers. (in Persian)
21. Hassas-Yaganeh, Y., Molody, A. (2011). The relationship between corporate governance and value created for shareholders. Industrial Management Studies, 23, 261-233. (in Persian)
22. Hastings, K., Howieson, J., & Lawley, M. (2016). Creating value chains: the role of relationship development. British Food Journal, 118(6), 1384-1406.
23. Heidarzadeh, K., Samadzadeh, A. (2015). Investigating the Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Creating Sustainable Competitive Advantage by Increasing Intellectual Capital of Saipa Automobile Department. Marketing Management, 29, 1-20. (in Persian)
24. Hooshangi, N., Alesheikh, A. (2017). Potentiality measurement of solar power plants in Iran by Topsis, Fuzzy Topsis and Sogeno fuzzy methods. Geography and Planning, 59(21), 303-327. (in Persian)
25. Hosseinzadeh, A. (2015). The analysis of the poplar value chain model in West Azarbaijan with the aim of its improvement. Iran Wood and Paper Industries, 1, 41-52. (in Persian)
26. Ilyas, R.M., Banwet, D.K., & Shankar, R. (2006). Value Chain Relationship -A Strategy Matrix. Supply Chain Forum, 7(2), 56-72.
27. Jiang, X., & Liu, Y. (2015). Global value chain, trade and carbon: Case of information and communication technology manufacturing secto. Energy for Sustainable Development, 25, 1-7.
28. Kalender, Z.T., & Vayvay, O. (2016). The Fifth Pillar of the Balanced Scorecard: Sustainability. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 235, 76-83.
29. Kaplan, R.S., & Norton, D.P. (1992). The Balanced Scorecard—Measures that Drive Performance. Harvard Business Review, January-February 1992, 70-79.
30. Kaplinsky, R., & Morris, M. (2002). A Hand Book for Value Chain. UK, Brighton: Institute of Development Studies.
31. Kiyamehr, A., Azar, A., Dehghannayeri, M., Emadi, M. (2018). Presenting a mathematical model for choosing a business portfolio with a complementary value chain approach. Journal of Industrial Managemen Perspective, 29, 63-91. (in Persian)
32. Koc, T., & Bozdag, E. (2017). Measuring the degree of novelty of innovation based on Porter’s value chain approach. European Journal of Operational Research, 257, 559-567.
33. Kotler, Ph., & Armstrong, G. (2014). Principles of marketting (Vol.1). Translation of Saadi and Saleh Ardestani. Tehran, Iran: Ailar. (in Persian)
34. Lim, G. (2016). Value chain upgrading: Evidence from the Singaporean aquaculture industry. Marine Policy, 63, 191-197.
35. Liu, X., & Zhang, C. (2016). Corporate governance, social responsibility information disclosure, and enterprise value in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 30, 1-10.
36. Lozanoa, B., Martínezb, B., & Pindado, J. (2016). Orporate governance, ownership and firm value: Drivers of ownership as a good corporate governance mechanism. International Business Review, 25, 1333-1343.
37. Majed, V., & Golzari Ghale-Jouqi, S. (2016). Economic and Environmental Analysis of Wastewater Collection and Treatment. Water and sustainable development, 3(1), 83-92. (in Persian)
38. Mansoori, S., & Riazi, K. (2013). Investigating Value Chain Models in the E-Learning Industry and Presenting an Optimal Model (Case Study: One of Tehran Universities). Information Technology Management, 5(3), 191-202. (in Persian)
39. McGuffog, T., & Wadsley, N. (1999). The general principles of value chain management, supply chain management. An International Journal, 4(5), 218-225.
40. McPhee, W., & Wheeler, D. (2006). Making the case for the added-value chain. Strategy & Leadership, 34(4), 39-46.
41. Mechtcheriakova, S., & Gurianova, E. (2015). Use of the chain of values for development outsourcing strategy. Procedia Economics and Finance, 24, 402-408.
42. Mohan, S. (2016). Institutional Change in Value Chains: Evidence from Tea in Nepal. World Development, 78, 52-65.
43. Nourbakhsh, K., Mir-ebrahim, A., Esfahani, A., & Vahhabi, R. (2012). Evaluating the customer satisfaction of ISACO's after-sales services using the Kano model. Management journal, 9(25), 55-64. (in Persian)
44. Nudefarahani, M., PorkhanRazliqi, M. (2003), The Role of Information Technology in the Process of Business Reengineering, Information Technology, 133, 47-52. (in Persian)
45. Popescu, M., & Dascalu A. (2011). Value Chain Analysis in Quality Management Context. Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Brasov-Series V: Economic Sciences, 4(53), 121-128.
46. Porter, M.E., & Kramer, M.R. (2011). Creating Shared Value. Harvard Business Review, 3, 1-17.
47. Prajogo, D., McDermott, P., & Goh, M. (2008). Impact of value chain activities on quality and innovation. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 28(7), 615-635.
48. Ramanathan, R., He, Q., Black, A., Ghobadian, A., & Gallear, D. (2016). Environmental regulations, innovation and firm performance: A revisit of the Porter hypothesis. Journal of Cleaner Production, 30, 1-14.
49. Rassier, D., & Earnhart, D. (2015). Effects of environmental regulation on actual and expected profitability. Ecological Economic, 112, 129-140.
50. Reefke, H., & Trocchi, M. (2013). Balanced scorecard for sustainable supply chains: design and development guidelines. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 62(8), 805-826.
51. Rezaei, J. (2015). Best-worst multi-criteria decision-making method. Omega, 53, 49-57.
52. Rezaei Ghahraman, M., Aghaseyedhoseini, M. (2011). Twelve Steps to Developing and Implementing Balanced Scorecard and Determining Performance Indicators, Tehran, Iran, Bergha. (in Persian)
53. Ronaghi, M., Mahmoudi, J. (2015). The Relationship between Information Technology Governance and Corporate Governance between Information Technology Government Organizations. Technology and Information Management, 7 (3), 615-634. (in Persian)
54. Sarafizadeh, A., & Mohammadzadeh-Aslichavosh, J. (2010). The Effect of Information Technology on the Efficiency of Cooperative Value Chains (A Case Study of Urmia Industrial-Manufacturing Cooperatives). Cooperation, 21(4), 29-54. (in Persian)
55. Sekaran, U. (2014). Research Methods for business: a skill building approach 2hd ed. Translation by Mohammad Saabi and Mahmoud Shirazi. Tehran, Iran: Government Education Management Center. (in Persian)
56. Shabani, N., Akhtari, S., & Sowlati, T. (2013). Value chain optimization of forest biomass for bioenergy production: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 23, 299-311.
57. Shaghaghi, M., & Naghshineh, N. (2009). Porter's Value Chain Extension to Specialized Library Activities and the Influence of Information Technology on It. Library Message, 15 (1), 47-64. (in Persian)
58. Sharib, S., & Halog, A. (2017). Enhancing value chains by applying industrial symbiosis concept to the Rubber City in Kedah, Malaysia. Journal of Cleaner Production, 141, 1095-1108.
59. Shu, W., Chen, Y., Lin, B., & Chen, Y. (2018). Does corporate integrity improve internal control? China Journal of Accounting Research, 11(4), 407-427.
60. Silva Guabiroba, R., Silva, R., Cesar, A.S., & Silva, M. (2016). Value chain analysis of waste cooking oil for biodiesel production: Study case of one oil collection company in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil. Journal of Cleaner Production, 30, 1-10.
61. Swafford, P.M., Ghosh, S., & Murthy, N.N. (2006). A framework for assessing value chain agility. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 26(2), 118-140.
62. Ulgen, F. (2015). Schumpeterian Innovation, Financial Innovations and Instability: An Institutional Perspective. Caudernos de Economia, 38(106), 46-53.
63. Wikhamn, W. (2019). Innovation, sustainable HRM and customer satisfaction. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 76(A), 102-110.
64. Ylömäki, T. (2016). Global Value Chain Upgrading. ETLA Working Papers, 36, 1-18.
65. Zakova, D., Kubina, M., & Koman, G. (2017). Influence of Information-communication System to Reputation Management of a Company. Procedia Engineering, 192, 1000-1005.
66. Zhang, F., & Sims Gallagher, K. (2016). Innovation and technology transfer through global value chains: Evidence from China's PV industry. Energy Policy, 94, 191–203.